Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT] Eddie Report abuse

[TTT] Eddie Report abuse 6 years 1 day ago #906191

Kyber wrote:
Miia wrote:
If you take reports in game seriously then shit like this doesn't happen, if someone is gonna joke around in a report chat and its going nowhere then staff are left to just look at the logs. I don't see any proof of any of this even happening though so for all i know you could be lying about all of this.
I mean eddie said he is going to have evidence of the logs and chat and there was me and Viking in the report chat too
You really need to grow up dude, stop trying to cause drama out of something you know you are fully in the wrong for.
Responses to the report:

Admin chat:

Yes, I had to take 3 screenshots to get all of that in, and that is only a fraction of it all
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Eddie Report abuse 6 years 1 day ago #906194

Kyber wrote:
DaAwezomeViking wrote:
Kyber wrote:
DaAwezomeViking wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Miia wrote:
If you take reports in game seriously then shit like this doesn't happen, if someone is gonna joke around in a report chat and its going nowhere then staff are left to just look at the logs. I don't see any proof of any of this even happening though so for all i know you could be lying about all of this.
I mean eddie said he is going to have evidence of the logs and there was me and Viking in the report chat too

Stop lying, jesus, you're making this whole thing worse. You RDMed. You got slain for it, so just stop bitching about it
I didn't rdm and you are just saying it because I killed you on your t round when you jokingly hit me with a crowbar, you literally just said that in ts

Not true, you RDMed me, Eddie saw the logs.
so you're not denying you said in ts that you were t? You told me in ts that you were t

If you want we can always add Metagaming/ghosting warning on top of your current one
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

[TTT] Eddie Report abuse 6 years 1 day ago #906196

Kyber wrote:
Miia wrote:
I mean eddie said he is going to have evidence of the logs and chat and there was me and Viking in the report chat too
You really need to grow up dude, stop trying to cause drama out of something you know you are fully in the wrong for.
Responses to the report:

Admin chat:

Yes, I had to take 3 screenshots to get all of that in, and that is only a fraction of it all
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT] Eddie Report abuse 6 years 1 day ago #906197

LonelyDodo wrote:
Kyber wrote:
DaAwezomeViking wrote:
Kyber wrote:
DaAwezomeViking wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Miia wrote:
I mean eddie said he is going to have evidence of the logs and there was me and Viking in the report chat too

Stop lying, jesus, you're making this whole thing worse. You RDMed. You got slain for it, so just stop bitching about it
I didn't rdm and you are just saying it because I killed you on your t round when you jokingly hit me with a crowbar, you literally just said that in ts

so you're not denying you said in ts that you were t? You told me in ts that you were t

If you want we can always add Metagaming/ghosting warning on top of your current one
How is he responsible for someone else telling him they're a T on Teamspeak? It isn't ghosting because nobody was dead, and it isn't his fault someone else tells him something lol
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

[TTT] Eddie Report abuse 6 years 1 day ago #906198

Miia wrote:
Kyber wrote:
DaAwezomeViking wrote:
Kyber wrote:
DaAwezomeViking wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Miia wrote:

What does it matter if he told you he was a traitor in teamspeak? Last time i checked giving away the identity of traitors, including yourself through a means other than in game was not allowed. Like come on why would you actually kill him for that when you know there is no way you can actually prove he said it.
i killed him for a very valid reason of traitor baiting?
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[TTT] Eddie Report abuse 6 years 1 day ago #906199

"It's a joke". That's why I have you blocked on team speak.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[TTT] Eddie Report abuse 6 years 1 day ago #906201

Raeker wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Kyber wrote:
DaAwezomeViking wrote:
Kyber wrote:
DaAwezomeViking wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Miia wrote:

How is he responsible for someone else telling him they're a T on Teamspeak? It isn't ghosting because nobody was dead, and it isn't his fault someone else tells him something lol

Drunk dodo smh.
  • Jax
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That's the way it is.
  • Thanks received: 294

Ranks I had: TTT Super admin x1, TTT Admin x5, Murder Admin x1, Prophunt Admin x1
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

[TTT] Eddie Report abuse 6 years 1 day ago #906202

Kyber wrote:
Miia wrote:
Kyber wrote:
DaAwezomeViking wrote:
Kyber wrote:
DaAwezomeViking wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Miia wrote:

What does it matter if he told you he was a traitor in teamspeak? Last time i checked giving away the identity of traitors, including yourself through a means other than in game was not allowed. Like come on why would you actually kill him for that when you know there is no way you can actually prove he said it.
i killed him for a very valid reason of traitor baiting?
Any proof of that though? Cus i don't see any proof and for all i know you could be lying to get away with RDM.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

[TTT] Eddie Report abuse 6 years 1 day ago #906203

_Eddie_ wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Miia wrote:
Responses to the report:

Admin chat:

Wait wtf. Why did Viking join in on that?

No offense Eddie, but if the victim joins in on the minging I just drop the report. Waste of time and resources.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

[TTT] Eddie Report abuse 6 years 1 day ago #906208

This ridiculous situation has lasted long enough.

I will handle this.
  • Chienman
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • TTT ex-HA, still at your service
  • Thanks received: 897
Last Edit: 6 years 1 day ago by Chienman.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SkeletonWarrior, Raeker, eddie.

[TTT] Eddie Report abuse 6 years 1 day ago #906209

D: stop getting reported eddie :(
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039

[TTT] Eddie Report abuse 6 years 1 day ago #906210

Holly shit this thread is being blown up, give me a chance to read and acknowledge what you guys say XDD, poke me on TS if I missed something and it needs removing
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!
  • Thanks received: 1124

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

[TTT] Eddie Report abuse 6 years 1 day ago #906212

Raeker wrote:
_Eddie_ wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Miia wrote:
Responses to the report:

Admin chat:

No offense Eddie, but if the victim joins in on the minging I just drop the report. Waste of time and resources.
I mean it was fairly obvious that both of us were joking and we were both on teamspeak at the time
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

[TTT] Eddie Report abuse 6 years 1 day ago #906215

Kyber wrote:
Raeker wrote:
_Eddie_ wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Miia wrote:
Responses to the report:

Admin chat:

I mean it was fairly obvious that both of us were joking and we were both on teamspeak at the time
Why do you use the fact that "it was a joke" as an excuse for every single action you make, why do you even think that because something was a joke you can get away with it? This is Primary school nonsense now
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
Last Edit: 6 years 1 day ago by eddie..

[TTT] Eddie Report abuse 6 years 1 day ago #906216

_Eddie_ wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Raeker wrote:
_Eddie_ wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Miia wrote:
Responses to the report:

Admin chat:

Why do you use the fact that 'it was a joke' as an excuse for every single action you make, why do you even think that because something was a joke you can get away with it? This is Primary school nonsense now
Can both you kids leave it alone now and let Chienman handle it?
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

[TTT] Eddie Report abuse 6 years 1 day ago #906217

well got some logs

• Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
  • Thanks received: 326
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-JB Super Administrator
Ex-SSRP Moderator

Last Edit: 6 years 1 day ago by Seargent44.

[TTT] Eddie Report abuse 6 years 1 day ago #906218

_Eddie_ wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Raeker wrote:
_Eddie_ wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Miia wrote:
Responses to the report:

Admin chat:

Why do you use the fact that "it was a joke" as an excuse for every single action you make, why do you even think that because something was a joke you can get away with it? This is Primary school nonsense now
I mean as you can clearly see both of us were joking about it then what was the need to take a joke seriously? You just need to loosen up
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

[TTT] Eddie Report abuse 6 years 1 day ago #906220

Hello Kyber!

After taking a look at the report abuse, the evidence provided (which was none) and the statements by the fellow staff members I have decided to Deny this report abuse. The person you claim to have had a chat with on TS states that he never was joking with you. Maybe you thought it was a joke, but it wasn't. Also staff members are not forced to open a chat on all the reports. If they believe they know what happened, they can just handle the report in seconds. Also, your attitude in general seems poor and it is no surprise that after Eddie's multiple attempts, he couldn't communicate with you properly in game

#Denied

Have a good Night!
  • Johnler
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life's Good! Do more of what makes you Happy :D
  • Thanks received: 538
Click the image below to add me on Steam!

Ex TTT Head Admin
Ex Forum Staff
Ex TS Staff

«Μια καλή μαλακια είναι ίσον με τρία καλά γαμησια» Στεφανος Χίος 2019 μ.Χ.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SkeletonWarrior

[TTT] Eddie Report abuse 6 years 22 hours ago #906383

Raeker wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Kyber wrote:
DaAwezomeViking wrote:
Kyber wrote:
DaAwezomeViking wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Miia wrote:

I think you better take another look at the rules because your clearly confused. Any act of using thirdparty software to disclose ingame information and then acting on that is strictly prohibited. In this situation both of them would possibly be guilty of Ghosting/MetaGaming. Viking for possibly telling him in TS that he is a T and then the other guy who actually acted on the information and killed him. Basically if your given information out of the game you shouldn’t act in game on it. So no not his fault someone told him that but acting on it is definitely wrong and not allowed.
  • EMP
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner/Developer
  • Thanks received: 3152

To Add me on Steam Click the Image Below!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds

285 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32