Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Punishment Request - Lockdwon & Hitlover

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Lockdwon & Hitlover 3 weeks 4 days ago #1425102

Name - (What is the accused person's name?)
!Lockdown
Hitler lover
Steam-ID - (What is the accused person's Steam-ID?)
STEAM_0:1:588328904
STEAM_0:0:173158927
Evidence of Steam-ID - (Screenshot or video of the accused players Steam-ID)
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/858627048...507d9503a970ba69de5&
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/858627048...f3ee7ac774ad14a5881&
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/858627048...7a9473c7a0644e3b618&
Server - (What server was this on?)
s1
Time and date (CET) - (When did it happen?)
Today
Other comments - (Anything else you want to add?)
keept saying the n word after punishment and lockdown keept rdming me after the ban of 3 days
Reason - (What rules did the person break?)
RDM + Mass N word
Story - (What happened?)
Randomly rdm me as hitman when I have no bounty and saying "n word" all the time
Proof - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.)
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/858627048...fe77c3629e59fb686ea&
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/858627048...bb66be6decc4e7dde31&
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/858627048...3f8ff8e0b98f3b5b564&
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/858627048...829e39bb51d2fc3e979&
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/858627048...8675703a8b115efd802&
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/858627048...05d0b353c345296c3a0&
medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iasP7IOU...MSxpT1IsMjE1MDM5OTEs
  • sinzz
  • sinzz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Posts: 9108
  • Thanks received: 1193
  • Karma: -3233
Last Edit: 3 weeks 4 days ago by sinzz.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Lockdwon & Hitlover 3 weeks 4 days ago #1425103

shut the fuck up retard
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr_kg

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Lockdwon & Hitlover 3 weeks 4 days ago #1425104

No one cares retard kys and go jack off to your mother being clipped on Blacked or r34 no one gives a fuck
  • Mr_kg
  • Mr_kg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Kindly end it all
  • Posts: 35
  • Thanks received: 16
  • Karma: -1
Proud 1488er since 1933
Total Sinz Death (TSD)
Just ban Sinz already
!Lockdown
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cal

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Lockdwon & Hitlover 3 weeks 4 days ago #1425105

Mr_kg wrote:
No one cares retard kys and go jack off to your mother being clipped on Blacked or r34 no one gives a fuck

"(OOC) !Hitler Lover: sinz you dirty paki as soon as I'm unbanned you're in for round 2
"
  • sinzz
  • sinzz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Posts: 9108
  • Thanks received: 1193
  • Karma: -3233
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Lockdwon & Hitlover 3 weeks 4 days ago #1425107

sinzz wrote:
Mr_kg wrote:
No one cares retard kys and go jack off to your mother being clipped on Blacked or r34 no one gives a fuck

"(OOC) !Hitler Lover: sinz you dirty paki as soon as I'm unbanned you're in for round 2
"
Sinz does the "IWI" in your name stand for "Israeli Weapons Industries"?
  • Mr_kg
  • Mr_kg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Kindly end it all
  • Posts: 35
  • Thanks received: 16
  • Karma: -1
Proud 1488er since 1933
Total Sinz Death (TSD)
Just ban Sinz already
!Lockdown
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Lockdwon & Hitlover 3 weeks 4 days ago #1425108

Been playing this server for a few days now, and Sinz is really great at not showing that he taunts people in chat. No no, he only shows when someone actually retaliates because hes talking shit.

Honestly at this point just permamute sinz and it will solve this recurring issue lmao
  • jo-oui
  • jo-oui's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 1
  • Thanks received: 2
  • Karma: 0
Last Edit: 3 weeks 4 days ago by jo-oui.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard, Mr_kg

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Lockdwon & Hitlover 3 weeks 4 days ago #1425110

jo-oui wrote:
Been playing this server for a few days now, and Sinz is really great at not showing that he taunts people in chat. No no, he only shows when someone actually retaliates because hes talking shit.

Honestly at this point just permamute sinz and it will solve this recurring issue lmao
yeah world would be 20x better off w/o him
  • CEO of Business
  • CEO of Business's Avatar
  • Online
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Posts: 3789
  • Thanks received: 2359
  • Karma: 38
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Salted Wine, Mr_kg

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Lockdwon & Hitlover 3 weeks 4 days ago #1425111

I'm not sorry. Cry all you want, I'm going to be doing it again, and again. If my main gets perma banned I'll do it on an alt.

P.S. Ban Sinz he has no life his addiction to the server is killing him, oh, and also banning him would mean less work for admins.
  • !HitlerLover
  • !HitlerLover's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 19
  • Thanks received: 8
  • Karma: 0
Last Edit: 3 weeks 4 days ago by ItsDonny. Reason: Removed link
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr_kg

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Lockdwon & Hitlover 3 weeks 4 days ago #1425114

Hopping on to massrdm you (in gmod) sick of these stupid fucking forum posts. please type kill in console (irl) :zarp: :zarp: :pray: :pray: :pray:
  • Salted Wine
  • Salted Wine's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Posts: 1178
  • Thanks received: 224
  • Karma: -24
Sinz #1 Hater , Banned for being based!
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr_kg

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Lockdwon & Hitlover 3 weeks 4 days ago #1425117

CEO of Business wrote:
jo-oui wrote:
Been playing this server for a few days now, and Sinz is really great at not showing that he taunts people in chat. No no, he only shows when someone actually retaliates because hes talking shit.

Honestly at this point just permamute sinz and it will solve this recurring issue lmao
yeah world would be 20x better off w/o him

Remind me again what reasons do the higher ups of Zarp have for not banning that guy aside from the sad excuse of "Well he technically didn't break any rules" which in of itself is really wrong if you know who Sinz is and what he did and still does. So this is why I am asking the staff of Zarp WHAT actually is preventing them from banning him for good if literally 0 people want him on the server?
  • Mr_kg
  • Mr_kg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Kindly end it all
  • Posts: 35
  • Thanks received: 16
  • Karma: -1
Proud 1488er since 1933
Total Sinz Death (TSD)
Just ban Sinz already
!Lockdown
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Lockdwon & Hitlover 3 weeks 4 days ago #1425118

Mr_kg wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:
jo-oui wrote:
Been playing this server for a few days now, and Sinz is really great at not showing that he taunts people in chat. No no, he only shows when someone actually retaliates because hes talking shit.

Honestly at this point just permamute sinz and it will solve this recurring issue lmao
yeah world would be 20x better off w/o him

Remind me again what reasons do the higher ups of Zarp have for not banning that guy aside from the sad excuse of "Well he technically didn't break any rules" which in of itself is really wrong if you know who Sinz is and what he did and still does. So this is why I am asking the staff of Zarp WHAT actually is preventing them from banning him for good if literally 0 people want him on the server?

you are the first reason why I'm doing this when people don't want to see, you can only blame urself over ur shit and toxic behaviour you should cry a good one btw that all u can do about it
  • sinzz
  • sinzz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Posts: 9108
  • Thanks received: 1193
  • Karma: -3233
Last Edit: 3 weeks 4 days ago by sinzz.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Lockdwon & Hitlover 3 weeks 4 days ago #1425119

Users have now been punished.

:accepted:
  • Jawson
  • Jawson's Avatar
  • Online
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Martin likes trains
  • Posts: 3002
  • Thanks received: 1928
  • Karma: 307
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sinzz
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds

209 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
online
Connect to server Discord
200/830
online
Top