Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Punishment Request - Kronen

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Kronen 6 days 22 hours ago #1393644

Name – Kronen

Steam-ID - STEAM_0:1:4980326

Evidence Of Steam-ID – Provided in video below


Time And Date (Mountain Time) – 2022-09-22

Other Comments – you can see in the video clear there is no weapons (check 0:24) you can see him clearly with no weapons or anything out. So he could not have killed me for thinking i was going to arrest him for illegal weaponry or any of that. ( I could not have had any idea he would have had anything out by not seeing it on his character. I was not even advancing on him i was trying to navigate through spawn as you can see I start in the middle of the street and die in the middle of the street. I have had issues with him rdming me in the past and he has been warned for it and still continues to mess with me.

Reason
RDM - 2.2 Random Death Match - 1x on video


Story – I was walking through spawn in the middle of the street and he rdm'd me.

Proof - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.)
  • Dexter Beats
  • Dexter Beats's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 7
  • Thanks received: 1
  • Karma: 0
Last Edit: 6 days 22 hours ago by Dexter Beats. Reason: more info
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Kronen 6 days 22 hours ago #1393647

Oh yea because approaching him with an arrest baton out isn't gonna be seen as a threat at all
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Kronen 6 days 21 hours ago #1393653

Schizophrenic Gun Owner wrote:
Oh yea because approaching him with an arrest baton out isn't gonna be seen as a threat at all
wrong pal i should have let him run up to me and arrest me first
  • Kronen
  • Kronen's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Star sign enjoyer
  • Posts: 1651
  • Thanks received: 472
  • Karma: -66
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Kronen 6 days 20 hours ago #1393654

Kronen wrote:
Schizophrenic Gun Owner wrote:
Oh yea because approaching him with an arrest baton out isn't gonna be seen as a threat at all
wrong pal i should have let him run up to me and arrest me first

Enjoy the warn :plussp:
  • SWORD
  • SWORD's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 1640
  • Thanks received: 579
  • Karma: 47
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dexter Beats, Kronen

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Kronen 6 days 20 hours ago #1393655

Is it me or do I often see Kronen's name at punishment requests?
  • 4Kurzen
  • 4Kurzen's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • True form isn't yet found
  • Posts: 49
  • Thanks received: 9
  • Karma: -20
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Kronen 6 days 20 hours ago #1393657

4Kurzen wrote:
Is it me or do I often see Kronen's name at punishment requests?
Your point?
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Kronen 6 days 19 hours ago #1393658

4Kurzen wrote:
Is it me or do I often see Kronen's name at punishment requests?
Is it me or do I often see 4Kurzen's name next to pure waffle
  • StephenS
  • StephenS's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 1392
  • Thanks received: 1747
  • Karma: -302
Last Edit: 6 days 19 hours ago by StephenS.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Kronen 6 days 17 hours ago #1393664

Yoinked my scus and juggs

:plussp:
  • TrixX
  • TrixX's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Muslamic Vision
  • Posts: 881
  • Thanks received: 280
  • Karma: -28
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kronen

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Kronen 2 days 21 hours ago #1393909

After looking over this report I have decided that this is not RDM, Kronen was armed and from his POV he sees you, a cop, charging towards him with a arrest baton. Which to him was clearly a threat. There’s no need to punish him for this kill.

:denied:
  • OnionRings
  • OnionRings's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Server Rank
  • ZARP VIP
  • Former CM
  • Posts: 10363
  • Thanks received: 11001
  • Karma: -556
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 123123123

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Kronen 1 day 1 hour ago #1393960

I am going to make the executive decision to overrule this report. Kronen wont be punished but he needs to be more careful in future, given the context of the video you can clearly see you were not at all interested in him as an individual and were just passing through. You were not following him and as such the excuse cannot really be used, the time also given to even make that decision was extremely minimal and potentially non-existent.

Consider this accepted, I will speak to Kronen but no further action will be taken.

#Accepted
  • Nafe
  • Nafe's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Community Manager
  • Server Rank
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 17848
  • Thanks received: 11202
  • Karma: -375
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds

423 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
40/127
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
18/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
3/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
2/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
9/32
online
Connect to server Discord
348/970
online
Top