Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My apology.

My apology. 6 years 11 months ago #577465

Mytic X Toxic wrote:
lMichaell wrote:
Mytic X Toxic wrote:
Jordz wrote:
Nah I'm sorry but this is now your 8th apology thread so these words mean nothing to me as we all know that you mean nothing of it and so instead of just putting words after words actually show action, just like para said where is the part that you're sorry about targeting people as well as threating them too, so here's to another apologise thread.
I know it means nothing to you.
But para wanted me to make a 500 word apology lmao

Not that difficult, and it might of actually showed that you were starting to change.
What by making a fake apology?
So this apology is fake? gg stay banned
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9548
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MichaeI

My apology. 6 years 11 months ago #577470

Clarky wrote:
Mytic X Toxic wrote:
lMichaell wrote:
Mytic X Toxic wrote:
Jordz wrote:
Nah I'm sorry but this is now your 8th apology thread so these words mean nothing to me as we all know that you mean nothing of it and so instead of just putting words after words actually show action, just like para said where is the part that you're sorry about targeting people as well as threating them too, so here's to another apologise thread.

Not that difficult, and it might of actually showed that you were starting to change.
Of course it is.
Para wants me to make a false apology so i fuffiled his asks
Obviously i'm sorry for some things but i'm not going to be forced to make a apology to be unbanned from a server lmao
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 388

My apology. 6 years 11 months ago #577471

Mytic X Toxic wrote:
Jordz wrote:

Lies again always with the lies. i never said that. that was some one else get your facts straight.
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172

My apology. 6 years 11 months ago #577473

ParaMontana wrote:
Mytic X Toxic wrote:
Jordz wrote:

Lies again always with the lies. i never said that. that was some one else get your facts straight.
I mean if you think 100 words is half assed lets see what you think about 500.
anyway you wanted me to make a fake apology which you bassicly forced me to if i wanted to be unbanned from SSRP which obviously i do but of course imma make a apology and say it's fake. I don't lie lmao
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

My apology. 6 years 11 months ago #577474

Mytic X Toxic wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Mytic X Toxic wrote:
lMichaell wrote:
Mytic X Toxic wrote:
Jordz wrote:

Of course it is.
Obviously i'm sorry for some things but i'm not going to be forced to make a apology to be unbanned from a server lmao
Then don't make a fucking apology thread? You was never forced to apologies but you should of done so, so this isn't even an apology because it's so fucking fake, more faker than a fucking Kardashian. So why don't you piss off with your lies and fake ass apologizes to go play somewhere else because you are not welcome by literally anyone here you toxic silly child.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

My apology. 6 years 11 months ago #577478

Clarky wrote:
Mytic X Toxic wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Mytic X Toxic wrote:
lMichaell wrote:
Mytic X Toxic wrote:
Jordz wrote:

Of course it is.
Then don't make a fucking apology thread? You was never forced to apologies but you should of done so, so this isn't even an apology because it's so fucking fake, more faker than a fucking Kardashian. So why don't you piss off with your lies and fake ass apologizes to go play somewhere else because you are not welcome by literally anyone here you toxic silly child.
Lol fuck off. Para said if i wanted to be unbanned i had to make an apology and have 1-2 months of activity on a server i have no intrest in and not get warned
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

My apology. 6 years 11 months ago #577481

Alright this is getting heated now. Mytic make a apology by Para's liking and start a new topic since this one is filled with drama and endless discussions. This is locked now
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by AceInsidious.

My apology. 6 years 11 months ago #577485

Mytic X Toxic wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Mytic X Toxic wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Mytic X Toxic wrote:
lMichaell wrote:
Mytic X Toxic wrote:
Jordz wrote:

Of course it is.
Lol fuck off. Para said if i wanted to be unbanned i had to make an apology and have 1-2 months of activity on a server i have no intrest in and not get warned
Making fake apologies get you absolutely nowhere to begin with, that's something to learn from. You lied in your cm ban appeal and now lying in your 292047th apology thread once again. Rename yourself to Liar X Toxic because it will fit your name so well along with Toxic. Also telling me to fuck off will also get you nowhere, only displaying the disgusting attitude you always present no matter what. Like Ace said, this is now locked and you should reconsider what you are doing because you are not even remotely close to being unbanned any time sooner, try be more honest next time and if that's too much for you, don't even try.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
The following user(s) said Thank You: AceInsidious
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds

123 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun