Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I'm sorry

I'm sorry 7 years 5 months ago #448451

jamie the mature one hahahaha about 4 hours ago he was chucking cheese slices at my hair and rubbing Philadelphia on my back the freak he only rulebreaks and abuses when no ones looking cause he knows I don't record my gameplay so don't go blaming me for jamies immature behaviour
  • Callum
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 12
Login or register to post a reply.

I'm sorry 7 years 5 months ago #448454

Callum wrote:
jamie the mature one hahahaha about 4 hours ago he was chucking cheese slices at my hair and rubbing Philadelphia on my back the freak he only rulebreaks and abuses when no ones looking cause he knows I don't record my gameplay so don't go blaming me for jamies immature behaviour

posts like these are also a reason u have a shitty reputation
  • Sophia
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'll always be the last one standing
  • Thanks received: 775

if a person who plays the piano is called a pianist why isn't a racer called a racist?

Weeaboos, Otakus and Anime are the side effects of nuclear radiaton

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jamie.

I'm sorry 7 years 5 months ago #448456

DeathRazor213 wrote:
Callum wrote:

Totally agreed... I wasn't the one that rubbed the dairy lea cheese slices in your hair though.

PS. Stop wearing the same Trackies to college day after day.
  • Jamie.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 217

✭Former✭
Ex SSRP x4 - Administrator
Ex TTT - Administrator
Ex BHOP - Moderator

I'm sorry 7 years 5 months ago #448459

ok
  • Callum
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 12
Last Edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Callum.

I'm sorry 7 years 5 months ago #448465

Jamie. wrote:
DeathRazor213 wrote:
Callum wrote:

Totally agreed... I wasn't the one that rubbed the dairy lea cheese slices in your hair though.

wait what
HOW THE FUCK do you know i wore the same trackies for 3 days!?! WTF

now im scared af
  • Sophia
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

if a person who plays the piano is called a pianist why isn't a racer called a racist?

I'm sorry 7 years 5 months ago #448467

grow up stop being so petty bringing up things like Slazenger and regardless I don't wear them or haven't for years so what relevance does it have I'm not even the one who made the ban appeal you did cause you hack all my accounts for everything so whos to say you don't go on my account and rulebreak yourself - I wrote this before Jamie changed my password and I timed out but look how very relevant this is to jamies immature behaviour and surely hacking my account has broken some sort of rule

I'm sorry 7 years 5 months ago #448469

DeathRazor213 wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
DeathRazor213 wrote:
Callum wrote:

wait what

now im scared af

I wasn't talking to you haha, thats what Callum does. If your doing the exact same thing... I'm quite worried.
  • Jamie.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Legendary Member

✭Former✭
Ex TTT - Administrator
Ex BHOP - Moderator

I'm sorry 7 years 5 months ago #448472

callum i was hacked wrote:
grow up stop being so petty bringing up things like Slazenger and regardless I don't wear them or haven't for years so what relevance does it have I'm not even the one who made the ban appeal you did cause you hack all my accounts for everything so whos to say you don't go on my account and rulebreak yourself - I wrote this before Jamie changed my password and I timed out but look how very relevant this is to jamies immature behaviour and surely hacking my account has broken some sort of rule

Why would I have the effort to go and hack your account when I don't even know your password... Excuses after excuses, must be your internet.
  • Jamie.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Legendary Member

✭Former✭
Ex TTT - Administrator
Ex BHOP - Moderator

I'm sorry 7 years 5 months ago #448474

Jamie. wrote:
DeathRazor213 wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
DeathRazor213 wrote:
Callum wrote:

wait what

now im scared af

I wasn't talking to you haha, thats what Callum does. If your doing the exact same thing... I'm quite worried.

i was actualy quite scared thinking you were talking about me and knowing that stuff about me xDd
  • Sophia
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

I'm sorry 7 years 5 months ago #448477

yeah that's why I made a new account then because I wasn't hacked I just make them for fun just grow up you even asked for my password and I gave it to you I can show screenshots so I can prove you do all my unban requests and use my account to get me banned

I'm sorry 7 years 5 months ago #448481

callum i was hacked wrote:
yeah that's why I made a new account then because I wasn't hacked I just make them for fun just grow up you even asked for my password and I gave it to you I can show screenshots so I can prove you do all my unban requests and use my account to get me banned

You're constantly making up lies, just stop.
  • Jamie.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Legendary Member

✭Former✭
Ex TTT - Administrator
Ex BHOP - Moderator

I'm sorry 7 years 5 months ago #448489

BananaSlanger wrote:
My friend is litterly 9 and he's more mature than you. I don't think your ever gonna improve cause you don't want to. If you don't want to, thats too bad for you. You wont get anywhere with that. You'll get a ban thats the only way you'll get by this. And your not sorry, i've seen several ''I'm sorry'' posts by you saying your never gonna do it again. 2 days later; You mass rulebreak. Thats what happened before. And you need to do something about this! And you don't even mean your sorry! Stop making these posts when its just a lie!
Hey,
Atleast i don't talk about stuff which is sexual :whistle:
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 388

I'm sorry 7 years 5 months ago #448508

Mytic X Toxic wrote:
BananaSlanger wrote:
My friend is litterly 9 and he's more mature than you. I don't think your ever gonna improve cause you don't want to. If you don't want to, thats too bad for you. You wont get anywhere with that. You'll get a ban thats the only way you'll get by this. And your not sorry, i've seen several ''I'm sorry'' posts by you saying your never gonna do it again. 2 days later; You mass rulebreak. Thats what happened before. And you need to do something about this! And you don't even mean your sorry! Stop making these posts when its just a lie!
Hey,
Atleast i don't talk about stuff which is sexual :whistle:

Did you just try to insult me?
  • BananaSlanger
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • She's sad cause she believed He's ok cause he lied
  • Thanks received: 478

I'm sorry 7 years 5 months ago #448516

EMP wrote:
Mytic X Toxic wrote:
EMP wrote:
FYI nobody belives you and why should they. Idk how many times I've heard this exaxt thing from you. But you have almost constantly shown us that you are not true to your word. Especaily when it comes to you being a mature and respectfull player. Your words are absoultly meaningless. The only thing that matters is your actions and Im honestly not sure if those ever changed.
Fyi
I know.
Also i know i'm not a mature and respectfull player... I'm 12. I can't handle it. Many situations i don't even think...
Thats such a bullshit excuse. Don't come here appligiseing for your actions if you don't even mean it. I've seen plenty of people under 12 Who have been mature and responsible player/staff. Im unsure why you seem to have such a big problem with it. You need to start doing some serious thinking before you act. Because if you play on our server you play by our rules and do so in a respectful mature way. If you still can't seem to do that you need to leave before It becomes forced.
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Mytic.

I'm sorry 7 years 5 months ago #448530

So is this the 12th sorry post from Mytic now? see what I did there with the 12 thingy heh, fine ill go kms
  • Fantasy
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 193

I'm sorry 7 years 5 months ago #448535

Fantasy wrote:
So is this the 12th sorry post from Mytic now? see what I did there with the 12 thingy heh, fine ill go kms
I'm only trying to appiligse according to EMP
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

I'm sorry 7 years 5 months ago #448546

Mytic X Toxic wrote:
Fantasy wrote:

Stop making FUN of EMP doing a writing wrong. You wanted to improve, then stop insulting and offending people. It just makes you seem like a big FOOL who does that. Its a game, not irl. BE MORE MATURE!
  • BananaSlanger
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • She's sad cause she believed He's ok cause he lied
  • Thanks received: 478

I'm sorry 7 years 5 months ago #448548

BananaSlanger wrote:
Mytic X Toxic wrote:
Fantasy wrote:

Stop making FUN of EMP doing a writing wrong. You wanted to improve, then stop insulting and offending people. It just makes you seem like a big FOOL who does that. Its a game, not irl. BE MORE MATURE!
Red powder and chute bullied me into doing it :{
no joke they did xd
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

I'm sorry 7 years 5 months ago #448550

Mytic X Toxic wrote:
Fantasy wrote:

to be honest, if this was the 3rd sorry post from you I wouldn't forgive you anymore, but this is like the 10th sorry post you made so... I just think you're a complete retard that you keep "fucking up", no person fucks up so hard 10 times with almost the same reason, or you are just trying to milk this community as much as you can for your own benefits which tbh is a dick move.
  • Fantasy
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 193

I'm sorry 7 years 5 months ago #448551

BananaSlanger wrote:
Mytic X Toxic wrote:
Fantasy wrote:

You tell em, Banana!
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9547
The following user(s) said Thank You: BananaSlanger
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds

159 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127