Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: My mom

My mom 7 years 9 months ago #375573

Sorle wrote:
OptiC wrote:
If that's really true, why are you on pc? What's the point of this post like really? If someone sends hate comments on me hes dead.
My mum had cancer for 3 years, I still played ZARP? Don't be so stupid. Also, don't instantly assume someone's lying with something like this you disgusting child.

Keep your head high and move forward, I know how it feels due to going through this myself 3 times. Be there for your mother at all times. Breast cancer IS curable and is cured in about 70% of cases. I believe that your mother will survive. Just remember the odds are in your favour. If you need to talk to someone, add me on Steam:
steamcommunity.com/id/ohgodilooovememes/

Calling me a disgusting child, telling everyone to kys on steam.
  • OptiC
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 130
Login or register to post a reply.

My mom 7 years 9 months ago #375574

TimeForPug wrote:
OptiC wrote:
If that's really true, why are you on pc? What's the point of this post like really? If someone sends hate comments on me hes dead.

What the fuck did you just say.

Leave him out if you think he is lying. Don''t commenting that. Because im sure its real and i bet that hurts alot that you think he is joking about cancer. He may want to let everyone be aware that he may go inactive/not be himself. You don't know what is going on behind the computer screen. Big Assumptions like that is not needed.

Anyway Stay Strong Fuzzy.

Kk so, my mum just died, i'm gonna make a post real quick that my mum died and then, i'm going to call my family to come over, great idea, thanks.
  • OptiC
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 130

My mom 7 years 9 months ago #375577

OptiC wrote:
TimeForPug wrote:
OptiC wrote:

Leave him out if you think he is lying. Don''t commenting that. Because im sure its real and i bet that hurts alot that you think he is joking about cancer. He may want to let everyone be aware that he may go inactive/not be himself. You don't know what is going on behind the computer screen. Big Assumptions like that is not needed.

Kk so, my mum just died, i'm gonna make a post real quick that my mum died and then, i'm going to call my family to come over, great idea, thanks.

Stop being selfish. If you're mum had really died would you wont people making drama that you're faking it. I think not. I highly doubt he just came on his phone to tell us first. He just wanted to inform us. Now get off this thread if you don't have anything nice to say. Bye!
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3799
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe, Jim_Jam, FUZZY

My mom 7 years 9 months ago #375604

OptiC wrote:
Sorle wrote:
OptiC wrote:
My mum had cancer for 3 years, I still played ZARP? Don't be so stupid. Also, don't instantly assume someone's lying with something like this you disgusting child.

Keep your head high and move forward, I know how it feels due to going through this myself 3 times. Be there for your mother at all times. Breast cancer IS curable and is cured in about 70% of cases. I believe that your mother will survive. Just remember the odds are in your favour. If you need to talk to someone, add me on Steam:
steamcommunity.com/id/ohgodilooovememes/

Calling me a disgusting child, telling everyone to kys on steam.
I told mytic kys as a joke because he consistently told me to over a long period of time? If you want to start an argument, start one over Steam.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

My mom 7 years 9 months ago #375607

OptiC wrote:
TimeForPug wrote:
OptiC wrote:

My mum died and yeah, I made a post. Why? To let people know that it could potentially affect my attitude and activity. Don't assume someone is lying in a situation like this, that's a vile thing to do. You wouldn't do it to his face, would you?
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

My mom 7 years 9 months ago #375613

she can fight it dont worry, good luck!
  • Wolfen
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

My mom 7 years 9 months ago #375901

I honestly feel bad for you so I hope you get back up and feel better soon! :)
  • Officer FLeX
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stick Talk
  • Thanks received: 143

My mom 7 years 9 months ago #375932

OptiC wrote:

No one needs to send "hate comments" to point out whats wrong because we can already see solely because of your comment, that you're not really intelligent and your an asshole aswell so yeah. No one really needs you. Congratulations on being a disgusting human being that has nothing to do than to post this absolutely idiotic bullshit.

Back to you fuzzy, I hope everything is going to be alright soon. Can't imagine what you must be going through.
  • TheAp4ch3
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Making ZARP great since 2013
  • Thanks received: 805
GET SOME RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP GAMES AT www.g2a.com/r/user-55e1e47e829e4
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by TheAp4ch3.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FUZZY

My mom 7 years 9 months ago #375943

Ohh shit cancer is shit news man I hope she gets better! and all prayers matters on times like this stay strong and never give up the fight man!
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • PartyKing!
  • Thanks received: 714

My mom 7 years 9 months ago #376001

Hope she gets well and may I ask is it a malignant tumor or just abnormal cells?

If someone sends hate comments on me hes dead

Hmm ain't those death threats or are you just acting hard?
  • Am1og
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ZARP Contributor
  • Thanks received: 151

My mom 7 years 9 months ago #376074

oh god, stay strong buddy. Hope that your mom get well
  • Hardcoreknight
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • When u see a nuclear bomb, don't touch it
  • Thanks received: 94

EX-SSRP moderator

My mom 7 years 9 months ago #376096

Hey man I hope you and your mother will be ok . I have had to deal with some one close having breast cancer but don't loose hope and always thing on the brighter side .
  • Luan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Ex- Surf Owner
  • Thanks received: 488

EX- TS3 Staff
EX- SSRP Head Admin
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds

280 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1