Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Never...

Never... 7 years 10 months ago #339576

What program did you use to edit.

And im sorry for you i got denied 9 times .
  • Ruby Dollface
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • / / / I been rich since the 90's. \ \ \
  • Thanks received: 30

Ex [SSRP]
Login or register to post a reply.

Never... 7 years 10 months ago #339579

If I were to be completley honest. I became staff on bhop because A) I liked bhop and wanted to help & B) I knew it would help me get staff on SSRP. And guess what, it worked.

But if people really do think you are immature then prove them wrong. Use the forums as a way to prove that

Former Admin on DarkRP
Former Bunny Hop Admin
Former #5 Top poster

Never... 7 years 10 months ago #339581

Aidan|DaleAGaming wrote:

But if people really do think you are immature then prove them wrong. Use the forums as a way to prove that
:plussp:
  • Marcooo
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 465

Made by Am1og
My other account

Never... 7 years 10 months ago #339582

If you didn't break rules and act immature I'm sure they would accept you as staff. If you're not improving yourself over the weeks that you've applied then why do you expect a different result? You're obviously not going to get accepted if you have recent warnings and are being immature in game.
  • Plankton
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Overpowering Forehead
  • Thanks received: 567

Self proclaimed greatest of all time

Never... 7 years 10 months ago #339762

itzsonzy wrote:
The funny thing is, nearly everything i see you do is for attention, i see you craving for it every time i see you in game, some of the things you used to do just were the actions a moderator wouldn't take. Surely if you had some dignity, you would keep trying and actually take the feedback and improve. If you have been denied for the same reason so many times it obviously isn't the staff teams fault, but rather you're fault to not be able to take the feedback you get and improve.

I don't know if you still do this, but adverting random shit 24/7 to get people to trade or pm for attention is not mature in my opinion.
You did it you adverted "Free Money in fountain" they will come and get the money from a money printer and then orb them ans say "Ohh, no they raided it" when you got unbanned you got banned at least in 1 hour
  • dott
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 288

Never... 7 years 10 months ago #339764

Alejandro222 wrote:

Sony vegas 13 pro
  • dott
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Never... 7 years 10 months ago #339769

Marco Ubaldo Diaz wrote:
Help people when they're in need of help,don't yell in ooc OMG RDM AND ILLEGAL PRINTER SPOT ADMIN WARN HIM WARN HIM,just get proof,call an admin and everything will be fine.Stop making these kind of post,stop being a dick and learn the rules and respect them,be friendly in general,and you will have a chance to get accepted in a few weeks.Just give it a try.
:Plussp:
  • dott
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Never... 7 years 10 months ago #339784

Alejandro222 wrote:

shit dude i swear i was the highest with 8 denies
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4054

Never... 7 years 10 months ago #339789

Harry2k16 wrote:
itzsonzy wrote:
The funny thing is, nearly everything i see you do is for attention, i see you craving for it every time i see you in game, some of the things you used to do just were the actions a moderator wouldn't take. Surely if you had some dignity, you would keep trying and actually take the feedback and improve. If you have been denied for the same reason so many times it obviously isn't the staff teams fault, but rather you're fault to not be able to take the feedback you get and improve.

I don't know if you still do this, but adverting random shit 24/7 to get people to trade or pm for attention is not mature in my opinion.
You did it you adverted "Free Money in fountain" they will come and get the money from a money printer and then orb them ans say "Ohh, no they raided it" when you got unbanned you got banned at least in 1 hour
You're honestly acting so stupid. And you wonder why you got denied? He's not unbanned yet so stop trying to make up bullshit. Thxbye
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

Never... 7 years 10 months ago #339811

Harry2k16 wrote:
itzsonzy wrote:

I think you don't understand something here. I am not going for staff am i. I am currently banned from the server. What you're telling me is that you do the same thing as a banned member of this community, and wonder why you're being denied.
  • Sonzy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 570

Ex-Deathrun Moderator
Ex-SSRP Administrator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Minigames Moderator

"Perp advertiser"

Never... 7 years 10 months ago #339870

itzsonzy wrote:
Harry2k16 wrote:
itzsonzy wrote:

I think you don't understand something here. I am not going for staff am i. I am currently banned from the server. What you're telling me is that you do the same thing as a banned member of this community, and wonder why you're being denied.
At least i don't get banned for 2 weeks in a row
  • dott
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Never... 7 years 10 months ago #339872

Instead of making this thread. You could have given time to improve yourself.
  • Walter HWITE
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 354
Former SSRP Super Administrator
Former BHOP Moderator
Former Deathrun Administrator
Former Teamspeak Moderator
A legend
steamcommunity.com/id/nottheoneyouthnk
  • Page: