Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Are the golden ages of ZARP gone?

Are the golden ages of ZARP gone? 8 years 3 weeks ago #314832

Dope wrote:
Alexander Robert Brian Hammerton wrote:
Dope wrote:
Dope wrote:
ToXIc Gaming wrote:
They are indeed.
What Mobile Task Force Gunner said is so true, Also you didn't have everyone demoting each other all the time.
The staff team actually worked as a team, A shock I know.

What a load of horseshoe. The staff was at it's worst when you were on it Sam. I distinctly remember you being an absolutely horrendous figure, but you weren't the only one trying to get each other demoted and talking behind each others back. Things have changed for the better now and that's something that I say for sure.

Not at all lol

Not at all. How are you even still here after all you've done?

You have not one good thing to say about anyone or anything

Oh god please don't start attacking me D:

Regardless of what you think, I have put a lot of time and effort into this community over the 3 years I've been here, I've been staff multiple times and I've attempted to help multiple servers grow.

If you can't think of anything better to say than "u shud be cm banned lul," please don't post at all bro, you haven't got a clue how much I care about this community.

You don't care at all Alexandra the "Fake" whatever your calling yourself these days.

Take 5 minutes of your time and take a look back through your posts, go on.

You have not one positive thing to say about any staff member, any server or indeed anything to do with the community.

That's why I ask myself why the staff are even allowing you to still be here.

You're constantly complaining and putting in your two cents which are always intended to criticise and rip apart without offering any alternative or reason.

Complaining and cruising in this way is not called an opinion.

It's called being a incredibly biased hateful person.

I'm sorry but it's true

It's nice that you said that, but if you genuinely looked through my recent posts instead of just basing your knowledge on past events you'd realise I have made multiple suggestions for servers over the past few weeks. I'm not going to debate my opinions with you or if I can change my name or not (which was a joke between me and a friend at school.) The way you come on here attacking me personally when I'm trying to challenge your opinion is pathetic and if you want to continue this pointless argument you can add me on steam, keep in mind, I only accept my friends :)

steamcommunity.com/id/silencewillfall11/
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489
The topic has been locked.

Are the golden ages of ZARP gone? 8 years 3 weeks ago #314837

Dope wrote:
Dope wrote:
Dope wrote:
ToXIc Gaming wrote:
They are indeed.
What Mobile Task Force Gunner said is so true, Also you didn't have everyone demoting each other all the time.
The staff team actually worked as a team, A shock I know.

What a load of horseshoe. The staff was at it's worst when you were on it Sam. I distinctly remember you being an absolutely horrendous figure, but you weren't the only one trying to get each other demoted and talking behind each others back. Things have changed for the better now and that's something that I say for sure.

Not at all lol

Not at all. How are you even still here after all you've done?

You have not one good thing to say about anyone or anything

Oh god please don't start attacking me D:

Regardless of what you think, I have put a lot of time and effort into this community over the 3 years I've been here, I've been staff multiple times and I've attempted to help multiple servers grow.

If you can't think of anything better to say than "u shud be cm banned lul," please don't post at all bro, you haven't got a clue how much I care about this community.

You don't care at all Alexandra the "Fake" whatever your calling yourself these days.

Take 5 minutes of your time and take a look back through your posts, go on.

You have not one positive thing to say about any staff member, any server or indeed anything to do with the community.

That's why I ask myself why the staff are even allowing you to still be here.

You're constantly complaining and putting in your two cents which are always intended to criticise and rip apart without offering any alternative or reason.

Complaining and cruising in this way is not called an opinion.

It's called being a incredibly biased hateful person.

I'm sorry but it's true

It's nice that you said that, but if you genuinely looked through my recent posts instead of just basing your knowledge on past events you'd realise I have made multiple suggestions for servers over the past few weeks. I'm not going to debate my opinions with you or if I can change my name or not (which was a joke between me and a friend at school.) The way you come on here attacking me personally when I'm trying to challenge your opinion is pathetic and if you want to continue this pointless argument you can add me on steam, keep in mind, I only accept my friends :)

steamcommunity.com/id/silencewillfall11/

Don't even think about trying to call me pathetic. You're absolutely furious that somebody is finally calling you out for your attitude and your going to be mad of course, but I'm going to continue anyway.

You can hand out criticisms to everyone and everything in this community but you can't take on-board a single comment about your behaviour from another member, it's frankly hilarious.

You claim the golden ages of this community were during the times you were in-fact banned. Go ahead, take a look trip down memory lane of all the bans you have for your behaviour to remind yourself. I'll let you know right now for balance and fairness I have zero.

Zero bans.

Your an incredibly hateful person.

Go ahead I dare you say something positive about the staff or the community.

I'll bet you can't do it
  • Dope
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 24

Are the golden ages of ZARP gone? 8 years 3 weeks ago #314841

I greatly appreciate everything that the server has done for me and others. I've met a lot of friends in this community and enjoyed countless hours. Of course when something happens to it that I dislike I will state my opinion about it, sometimes my methods are questionable, but I can assure you 100% I care about this community. I've been around since the start. You may think you're superior towards me as you show a different attitude in general, but I wouldn't be here if I loved this server.

Please, stop your posts, if you wish to take this further add me on steam. This isn't a conversation that needs to be in public, ruining a perfectly good thread. No one else cares about your or my opinion on this matter.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

Are the golden ages of ZARP gone? 8 years 3 weeks ago #314852

I greatly appreciate everything that the server has done for me and others. I've met a lot of friends in this community and enjoyed countless hours. Of course when something happens to it that I dislike I will state my opinion about it, sometimes my methods are questionable, but I can assure you 100% I care about this community. I've been around since the start. You may think you're superior towards me as you show a different attitude in general, but I wouldn't be here if I loved this server.

Please, stop your posts, if you wish to take this further add me on steam. This isn't a conversation that needs to be in public, ruining a perfectly good thread. No one else cares about your or my opinion on this matter.

No Alexander Robert ???? Hammerton. Let me be clear about what you're doing,

Please humour me, go back through your posts and just take a read through again, because I did.

You criticise, complain and outright make offensive comments about the servers, staff members and everything in between whenever you feel like it.

It's not an opinion.

You offer no alternative, reason or anything of the sort. It's more than questionable, it's actually very hurtful to do these things.

This is not a private matter between you and me.

This is a public matter and people deserve to know what it is you've been doing.
  • Dope
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 24

Are the golden ages of ZARP gone? 8 years 3 weeks ago #314853

Golden age for me was 2 yrs ago. Rip everything
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

Are the golden ages of ZARP gone? 8 years 3 weeks ago #314857

This thread isn't about ridiculing Exrobite or whoever, and if it continues, I will start deleting.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
The following user(s) said Thank You: RedPowder

Are the golden ages of ZARP gone? 8 years 3 weeks ago #314896

notWalrus wrote:
This thread isn't about ridiculing Exrobite or whoever, and if it continues, I will start deleting.

Walrus is smart
Walrus don't like fighting
Be like Walrus
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318
The following user(s) said Thank You: exrobite, Studio Banter, Tettra, DEADMONSTOR
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds

167 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf