Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Brussels

Brussels 8 years 1 month ago #294084

I'm actually quite curious to see how long people will post rip Belgium posts since the incident with Paris lasted something between 2 to 3 weeks I think.

I was actually tempted to type "shitpost" instead of post, it was then easy to imagine people getting offended and me getting banned. Shows how much of a difference "shit" can make and me adding this extra line of text to show that I'm well aware of what I'm posting.

And then someone's going to prove me wrong by saying something along the lines of "it wouldn't have made any difference if you didn't add that extra line of text and used "shitpost" instead post" simply because I said "and me adding this extra line of text to show that I'm well aware of what I'm posting"

My anger is turning into white-colored text on a gaming forum. Well at least I'm blowing off some steam, typing these mini-rants although nobody will see them. It feels nice though.

Yes, I know nobody cares about my rants. But still... eYdaj
  • Harridas
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The only Harridas on Steam
  • Thanks received: 127
Former Deathrun SuperAdministrator
Former TTT SuperAdministrator
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Harridas.
Login or register to post a reply.

Brussels 8 years 1 month ago #294087

Ohh its so sad :(
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • PartyKing!
  • Thanks received: 714

Brussels 8 years 1 month ago #294098

Some of these posts rek me completely, because that behaviour is exactly the reason why we have these problems.

The bombings happened less than 24 hours ago, neighbour countries are shocked, scared and they want to share some love with these people perhaps because some friends and family live there, however you always get these guys that know better and post where the last bombings happened and how we didnt care. Come the fuck on. Do you seriously want an award because you know where the last 10 bombings happened? This is not the time to be bitchin around. NO country should be treated differently from the other that doesnt mean that I have to write a sad facebook post that makes people depressed for everything thats happening.

About an hour ago in my whatsapp group an idiot said something along the lines of "Fuck brussels, people die all over the world." And i am wondering why these people insult a whole place just because this also happens in different places.

We have to fight together, no matter what country. We shouldnt already spread hate because of this.
  • TheAp4ch3
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Making ZARP great since 2013
  • Thanks received: 805
GET SOME RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP GAMES AT www.g2a.com/r/user-55e1e47e829e4
The following user(s) said Thank You: catboy sven ツ

Brussels 8 years 1 month ago #294107

Aspect_city wrote:
SexKitten wrote:
Aspect_city wrote:
Bluehaze wrote:
Worst part of it is that bombings like this happen every single day in some parts of the world, it's only when it comes to the western world we actually notice it.

The end of the world won't be aliens, robots, a virus.... or anything you see on tv. The end of the world will be people killing people until it escalates so much nukes are used and we're all wiped out.

Sure it happens to the world everyday. It's often mentioned in the news however it's mentioned on communities like Zarp because they don't have anything todo with the situation. Brussel is a peaceful country and this should not have happened.

Another reason i brought up this is because it's not very far away from where i live and it scares the hell out of me.

Not that peaceful getting involved in all them other country's
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Belgium

Every country has it's history when it comes to war. I don't see why you have to make the most idiotic argument including these kind of things. Those who died today has nothing todo with that silly wikipedia list you have come up with. Shame on you.

Open you mind and look at the facts
1. You said Belgium was peaceful yet when it invaded the Congo they cut of peoples legs and arms if they did not want to be slaves and that isn't even that long ago in history and im not saying does who died today had something to do with it im saying that if you want to attack a country you dont just attack the leader you need to attack normal people thats just how it works and i know it wasn't the belgian people that cut there legs and such but there goverment. if there goverment is doing that its up to the people to stop it not join it if they hate it so much so what happened in the airport is nothing compaired to what Belgium did to the Congo ! IN NO WAY IM SAYING THAT THE ATTACKS ARE JUSTIFIABLE IN ANYWAY ! ( study.com/academy/lesson/history-of-the-...cide-atrocities.html )

2. You said every country has there wars but there is in a way good wars and country's that have never attacked another country for there economical benefit
such as
Ireland ( Im not saying this because its my country im saying it because that is the only country I know most of its history I know there is more )
Thats a list i found but i dont know if its right or not
-Finland / Finns (only fought as a response to a Soviet invasion during WW2)
-Estonia / Estonians (only uprisings/fought wars against various occupiers of their land)
-Latvia / Latvians (only uprisings/fought wars against various occupiers of their land)
-Belarus / Belarusians (been occupied by Lithuania, Poland and Russia but never fought a war against any of them from what I understand)
-Ireland / Irish (only fought against occupation of their land by the English)
-Slovakia / Slovaks (can't think of any wars they've been in)

! AND AGAIN IM NOT SAYING THE ATTACKS WERE A GOOD THING AT ALL THERE CLEARLY NOT SO DONT JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON AND START SAYING "SHAME ON YOU" !
  • ToeRag2k6
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 60

Brussels 8 years 1 month ago #294112

A tragic day for Brussels, my heart goes out to them and the families affected.
  • Jayo
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 98

Brussels 8 years 1 month ago #294122

The World is fuked up
what happens in Belgium now
Happens most every week in my country when a terrorist take a knife or a gun and run a kill people or explode with bomb.
Stay Strong Belgium !
  • Schantel01
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Schantel
  • Thanks received: 89
DeathRun- Ex Admin
SSRP- Ex Admin
Bhop- Ex Moderator

Brussels 8 years 1 month ago #294123

R.I.P
  • Elkku
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fortnite for life
  • Thanks received: 64

Brussels 8 years 1 month ago #294149

I feel so bad for my fellow Dutch speakers.
I hope everyone who is hurt makes a fast recovery!
  • OG Dylan
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Vanilla servers pls
  • Thanks received: 183

Brussels 8 years 1 month ago #294155

This happened just over 24 hours ago and already I see people arguing over what our shock. These people are attacking our freedom and intend to dismantle the very fundamental principles of our society, and people are arguing over where they impact more or to what extent it's justifiable?

This was not just an attack on Belgium, but on every democratic nation in the world. Instead of arguing we need to stand strong against these horrible people and ensure their sick actions do not continue.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489
The following user(s) said Thank You: Studio Banter, Ace

Brussels 8 years 1 month ago #294157

SexKitten wrote:
Aspect_city wrote:
SexKitten wrote:
Aspect_city wrote:
Bluehaze wrote:
Worst part of it is that bombings like this happen every single day in some parts of the world, it's only when it comes to the western world we actually notice it.

The end of the world won't be aliens, robots, a virus.... or anything you see on tv. The end of the world will be people killing people until it escalates so much nukes are used and we're all wiped out.

Sure it happens to the world everyday. It's often mentioned in the news however it's mentioned on communities like Zarp because they don't have anything todo with the situation. Brussel is a peaceful country and this should not have happened.

Another reason i brought up this is because it's not very far away from where i live and it scares the hell out of me.

Not that peaceful getting involved in all them other country's
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Belgium

Every country has it's history when it comes to war. I don't see why you have to make the most idiotic argument including these kind of things. Those who died today has nothing todo with that silly wikipedia list you have come up with. Shame on you.

Open you mind and look at the facts
1. You said Belgium was peaceful yet when it invaded the Congo they cut of peoples legs and arms if they did not want to be slaves and that isn't even that long ago in history and im not saying does who died today had something to do with it im saying that if you want to attack a country you dont just attack the leader you need to attack normal people thats just how it works and i know it wasn't the belgian people that cut there legs and such but there goverment. if there goverment is doing that its up to the people to stop it not join it if they hate it so much so what happened in the airport is nothing compaired to what Belgium did to the Congo ! IN NO WAY IM SAYING THAT THE ATTACKS ARE JUSTIFIABLE IN ANYWAY ! ( study.com/academy/lesson/history-of-the-...cide-atrocities.html )

2. You said every country has there wars but there is in a way good wars and country's that have never attacked another country for there economical benefit
such as
Ireland ( Im not saying this because its my country im saying it because that is the only country I know most of its history I know there is more )
Thats a list i found but i dont know if its right or not
-Finland / Finns (only fought as a response to a Soviet invasion during WW2)
-Estonia / Estonians (only uprisings/fought wars against various occupiers of their land)
-Latvia / Latvians (only uprisings/fought wars against various occupiers of their land)
-Belarus / Belarusians (been occupied by Lithuania, Poland and Russia but never fought a war against any of them from what I understand)
-Ireland / Irish (only fought against occupation of their land by the English)
-Slovakia / Slovaks (can't think of any wars they've been in)

! AND AGAIN IM NOT SAYING THE ATTACKS WERE A GOOD THING AT ALL THERE CLEARLY NOT SO DONT JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON AND START SAYING "SHAME ON YOU" !

It's not about bandwagoning, it's just that your responses are disgraceful and appaling, with no other goal than pissing people off in the light of recent events. Oh and about your oh so relevant recalling of our past: Congo happened, yes. You will find no Belgian who's proud of those events. It happened in an era where every western european country had such a colony, which doesn't justify the events but puts your words a bit more in perspective. Oh and FYI: Belgium was founded as a neutral country, every war we got involved in besides Africa was against our will.

End of rant. If you gonna throw mud at my country at least check your facts.
  • Ace
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Lone Wolf
  • Thanks received: 334

Former TTT SA, SSRP Admin & TeamSpeak Staff
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Ace.

Brussels 8 years 1 month ago #294171

I stayed away from looking at this thread because i know shit would go down with each other but i was to curious i wish i stayed away now. some people man :sick: :( :sick:
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4693

Brussels 8 years 1 month ago #294175

This is a harsh reality of life and it's very sad that this happens.
  • Luan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Ex- Surf Owner
  • Thanks received: 488

EX- TS3 Staff
EX- SSRP Head Admin

Brussels 8 years 1 month ago #294197

We all need to show some respect and give our condolences to everyone that was affected, not argue with each other on the thread.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

Brussels 8 years 1 month ago #294224

Morgan wrote:
We all need to show some respect and give our condolences to everyone that was affected, not argue with each other on the thread.

It's hilarious to see supposed white knights starting a stupid argument.
Stand tall Belgium.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

Brussels 8 years 1 month ago #294253

notWalrus wrote:
Morgan wrote:

Stand tall Belgium.

I guess these are all pointed at me
What i mean is a feel for all the people who died or know someone who died or got injured but im talking about the country in general the way it invaded the congo and did some sick shit all i was trying to say was that the country doesnt like when it happens to them that was all its just the way i think i suppose no need to say im a bastard or something and again i do think it was a tragady and it shouldnt of happened but when i try to make other points people think im saying it should of happened which i clearly dont
  • ToeRag2k6
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Brussels 8 years 1 month ago #294335

SexKitten wrote:
notWalrus wrote:
Morgan wrote:

Stand tall Belgium.

What i mean is a feel for all the people who died or know someone who died or got injured but im talking about the country in general the way it invaded the congo and did some sick shit all i was trying to say was that the country doesnt like when it happens to them that was all its just the way i think i suppose no need to say im a bastard or something and again i do think it was a tragady and it shouldnt of happened but when i try to make other points people think im saying it should of happened which i clearly dont
Yeh bring up the past which has nothing to do with the people who live in Belgium now
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4693

Brussels 8 years 1 month ago #294345

The terrorists used nails to make their blast radius longer and more victims will be injured.. such savages..
  • Am1og
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ZARP Contributor
  • Thanks received: 151

Brussels 8 years 1 month ago #294382

When they bomb my country 2 times a week it gets zero attention...
but thats none of my business
But that event in Brussels is a very sad thing indeed I hope something like that never happens again.
  • Nico Robin
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 85
Ex-Deathrun Superadmin

My eternal thanks to iJetzy for buying me VIP.

Brussels 8 years 1 month ago #294383

Pretty sad event. Let's hope no fascist will use this as an excuse to be racist towards Muslim immigrants.

I give my condolences to the families who were affected by this event, I know how hard it is for them.
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 452

"I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness."

Former DarkRP / TTT Moderator.

Brussels 8 years 1 month ago #294456

Community wrote:
SexKitten wrote:
notWalrus wrote:
Morgan wrote:

Stand tall Belgium.

Yeh bring up the past which has nothing to do with the people who live in Belgium now

The past is what makes the future thats what people tend to forget
  • ToeRag2k6
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

272 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
16/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun