Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I am confessing.

I am confessing. 8 years 6 months ago #217829

This is nothing but a soap opera.
I am not.People won't respect me anymore but its fine.
Arrogance.

Honestly mate everytime I begin to trust you again you somehow fuck it up.
Must note that as an example when someone is talking about second chances.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
Login or register to post a reply.

I am confessing. 8 years 6 months ago #217832

Blocked wrote:
Honestly mate everytime I begin to trust you again you somehow fuck it up.

Don't think I can trust you anymore.

Agreed

Former Admin on DarkRP
Former Bunny Hop Admin
Former #5 Top poster

I am confessing. 8 years 6 months ago #217863

To be honest I feel you might deserve a ban, not only are you ex-staff but you also lied about it knowing it was wrong in so many ways.
  • Legendary Soldier
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still alive bois
  • Thanks received: 1431
Former Community Manager - Current Bartender
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aidan New Name Banter

I am confessing. 8 years 6 months ago #217881

Tyler Durden wrote:
<em>To be honest I feel you might deserve a ban, not only are you ex-staff but you also lied about it knowing it was wrong in so many ways.</em>
i lied about bunny hop i diddn't get banned. so yeah i would be a hypocrit if i did ban him even though what he used is way worse then what i did as it actually affected rp. it would still make me a hypocrit if i would ban him. and we always try to aim to warn hackers first and then pursue a ban if needed
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172

I am confessing. 8 years 6 months ago #217886

ParaMontana wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:
<em>To be honest I feel you might deserve a ban, not only are you ex-staff but you also lied about it knowing it was wrong in so many ways.</em>
i lied about bunny hop i diddn't get banned. so yeah i would be a hypocrit if i did ban him even though what he used is way worse then what i did as it actually affected rp. it would still make me a hypocrit if i would ban him. and we always try to aim to warn hackers first and then pursue a ban if needed

Said no admin ever.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nutzu3650XL

I am confessing. 8 years 6 months ago #217902

I am the Walrus wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:

Said no admin ever.

i actually warned 6 people in october alone for hacking and they stopped after. so im pretty pleased with the outcome
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

I am leaving. 8 years 6 months ago #217918

Slapy47 wrote:
Insert nutzu meme

Y tho

Stolen From me.

• Frentium
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ok
  • Thanks received: 277

Resigned SSRP Administrator

I am confessing. 8 years 6 months ago #217932

Nutzu3650XL wrote:
All I can say is...
You fucked up.
Again.
Why won't VAC do the only thing it's designed for?

Vac doesnt give a shit about Gmod
  • Walter HWITE
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 354
Former SSRP Super Administrator
Former BHOP Moderator
Former Deathrun Administrator
Former Teamspeak Moderator
A legend
steamcommunity.com/id/nottheoneyouthnk

I am confessing. 8 years 6 months ago #217945

ParaMontana wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:
Only difference is, you used your hacks in a way that didn't harm any others' RP experiences. However, Walter ruined many other people's RP while hacking (as far as I am aware), so what Walter did was worse.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

I am confessing. 8 years 6 months ago #217947

What's done is done, just keep your chin up and don't look in the past and work on regaining trust with the community.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
The following user(s) said Thank You: stratiic, Walter HWITE, ParaMontana

I am confessing. 8 years 6 months ago #217950

Well, I hope you don't carry this mistake onto Deathrun and other servers. As Morgan said, learn from your mistakes and somehow gain trust again.
  • stratiic
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • spitting in your mum's twat
  • Thanks received: 1452

I am confessing. 8 years 6 months ago #217951

You all fault Walter for what he did. But yet none of you thank him for coming clean and telling everyone on the forums. If he was more respected and and a higher member of staff like paramontana you all wouldn't care.

I wonder how many of you would have the courage to do what Walter has done

So Walter my good and TRUSTED friend. Thank you for coming clean to the entire zarp community and hope you wont do it again. Have fun and play fair.

Edit: I'm not here to argue i'm here to defend. If you dislike what I posted then you can remove yourself from Walters thread.
  • KingofSaiyans
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I might be a fan of Maisie Williams.
  • Thanks received: 160
Ex deathrun mod x2
Ex deahtrun admin x2
Ex deathrun SA x1
Ex bhop mod x1
Ex TS staff x1
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by KingofSaiyans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Walter HWITE, _Max

I am confessing. 8 years 6 months ago #217956

I just don't get why you would cheat in the first place...
  • Jamie.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 217

✭Former✭
Ex SSRP x4 - Administrator
Ex TTT - Administrator
Ex BHOP - Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe

I am confessing. 8 years 6 months ago #217957

@King - What you're saying is just like me cheating and lieing to a bunch of people and then after im caught in the lie and caught hacking i confess? Sorry but your logic is flawed, him and para are lucky their not banned for hacking they both went against the TOU of the server but we allow them to keep playing because we "give seconds chances" to normal people sometimes also.

On topic its a shame you started to cheat you knew you would get caught, Your own choice i guess i would consider yourself lucky to still be able to play on the server, You and paramontana.
  • Steam
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Looking for dem Dank memez
  • Thanks received: 75

Need me for anything add me on Steam
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Steam. Reason: Banterz

I am confessing. 8 years 6 months ago #217958

@Para
If he was told to stop and then lied only to continue I don't see how he wouldn't get banned. How many times was he caught before he came clean? The fact that it is from an ex-staff member makes it worse too, it shows that someone I hope was dedicated to helping the server just decided to turn his back on it and ruin it instead.

@KingofSaiyans
The way people are reacting is about more than just the cheating. It's about the numerous times he abused his staff position too. One can only mess up so much before people start to notice that something is wrong.
  • Legendary Soldier
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still alive bois
  • Thanks received: 1431
Former Community Manager - Current Bartender
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Legendary Soldier.

I am confessing. 8 years 6 months ago #218058

With all due respect, you're saying that the hacks Walter used are more worse, probable, but a hack is a hack.

ParaMontana if you could just say you've hacked and be done with it and not add bits and bolts onto a simple post;
o yeah i would be a hypocrit if i did ban him even though what he used is way worse then what i did as it actually affected rp. it would still make me a hypocrit if i would ban him.
Yes you would and will be a hypocrite, repeating it twice.
This is where I don't like your attitude sincerely speaking, instead of saying "Hey I used a hack as well", you proceeded to saying "Even though Walter used a more worse hack than my own". That is bollocks in my books.

A hack is a hack, no matter how worse.

and we always try to aim to warn hackers first and then pursue a ban if needed
This is where I shouldn't have been more vague and instead posted a single sentence.

You've clearly put that in as a way to backup the other sentences and to defend your innocence.

When a person starts hacking, he signs a contract agreeing to when joining a multiplayer server, he/she have the probability of getting a big punishment, normally a ban.

In other words, they know what they're getting themselves into.

A ban for hacking is permanent most of the time, across all servers.

You all fault Walter for what he did. But yet none of you thank him for coming clean and telling everyone on the forums. If he was more respected and and a higher member of staff like paramontana you all wouldn't care.
That quote doesn't affect me one bit so tallyho!
Hacking? That's a childish game we're talking about. What courage? To hack is a brilliance courage to have?
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Studio Banter.

I am confessing. 8 years 6 months ago #218069

So people have asked my opinion on this issue because the "lead team" haven't spoken about it publicly so here goes.

Walter I'm absolutely 100% pissed that you decided to cheat again. Without going in to a lot of detail I had to defend you to another member of staff and I put a lot of trust in to you. I can in fact get over it because you have ( for lack of better words ) fucked your reputation up and it will be a very long time before people trust you again. All I can say is I'm disappointed and just hope you can fix this yourself. I'm sure you're already aware that it doesn't end with just this and you like para ( because people keep comparing the two ) will be brought up in the lead team meeting where we will asses the severity of your actions.

People who are comparing Para and Walter need to see that we don't operate like that and we deal with everyone on a case by case bases. Yes hacking/cheating is the same but there is also different forms of it. It's like saying crime is a crime when one person stole a apple and the other murdered 10 people yeah it's a crime but completely different.

NONE OF THE ABOVE IS FROM THE REST OF THE LEAD TEAM AND EVERYTHING INCLUDED IS JUST MY OPINION.
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • Thanks received: 3318
The following user(s) said Thank You: Keith Cozart, Walter HWITE, Legendary Soldier

I am confessing. 8 years 6 months ago #218074

good for coming clean mate but cheating is not fair on others ill be here if you need to chat on steam bro.

x
  • bickels
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Ex Deathrun Administrator x
  • Thanks received: 226
The following user(s) said Thank You: Walter HWITE

I am confessing. 8 years 6 months ago #218082

I am the Walrus wrote:
With all due respect, you're saying that the hacks Walter used are more worse, probable, but a hack is a hack.

ParaMontana if you could just say you've hacked and be done with it and not add bits and bolts onto a simple post;
o yeah i would be a hypocrit if i did ban him even though what he used is way worse then what i did as it actually affected rp. it would still make me a hypocrit if i would ban him.
Yes you would and will be a hypocrite, repeating it twice.
This is where I don't like your attitude sincerely speaking, instead of saying "Hey I used a hack as well", you proceeded to saying "Even though Walter used a more worse hack than my own". That is bollocks in my books.

and we always try to aim to warn hackers first and then pursue a ban if needed
This is where I shouldn't have been more vague and instead posted a single sentence.

You've clearly put that in as a way to backup the other sentences and to defend your innocence.

When a person starts hacking, he signs a contract agreeing to when joining a multiplayer server, he/she have the probability of getting a big punishment, normally a ban.

In other words, they know what they're getting themselves into.

A ban for hacking is permanent most of the time, across all servers.

That quote doesn't affect me one bit so tallyho!
Hacking? That's a childish game we're talking about. What courage? To hack is a brilliance courage to have?

You don't know how things are dealth with in SSRP as you are not staff on it, Chute wants us to warn a hacker before we ban them. there have been multiple occasions where hackers got banned and chute had them unbanned because they did not get warned first and given a chance to change them self.

i am not trying to defend my self here just making a point you need to stop meddling in stuff you have no clue about

Back to on topic,
@ walter

Like morgan said just keep up your chin and do not fall back to the past.
you have a history of abusing your admin powers twice now and got demoted for it twice
we keep giving you the opportunity to build trust within our community and you have thrown it away again by using multiple hacks.

Please this last time dont let me lose hope in you as well .
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by ParaMontana.

I am confessing. 8 years 6 months ago #218085

So if one person hacked and deleted the entire server compared to a guy who jumped around the map like sonic you would treat them equally?
Because that is bollocks in my books
  • ronnie pickering
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 16
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nutzu3650XL
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds

132 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40