Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Interesting storys

Interesting storys 7 years 9 months ago #355844

Codey wrote:
Cool storys tbh brings the horror into life sometimes xD
Read mine too,it will creep you out xD

Tip:when you go in a trip and your teacher says she/he got a good hotel for you,ask him/her the hotel name and search it online and read the review.lol
  • Marcooo
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 465

Made by Am1og
My other account
Login or register to post a reply.

Interesting storys 7 years 9 months ago #355848

Marco Ubaldo Diaz wrote:
Intresting,would like to hear more!

Here's a story of mine:
I was on my trip with my class,far away from my city,it was the last day until we were going home.We were having a party.Was fun,until this happened.A girl in my class met with the girl that was bringing soda and she beat her,and stole the soda,then another class mate met with her,and she hid the soda,then ran in her room.Then the girl that was bringing soda told our teacher,and my other class mate told our teacher she had soda , then she hid it ,then ran in her room.She started fucking crying.More shit happened,but it's not important.
We were in a creepy ass looking Hotel.We saw that our friend from our group,disapeared.We tried calling him , but after 3 secs of us calling him,he closed.He did this 4 times.Then we went to check his room.The lights were turning off and on,for no reason,the door was locked,his phone was inside,we knew because we tried calling him to see if he was there.We were kinda scared,because in that Hotel,there were some creepy people,that do weird stuff.We tried searching for him in the whole area,just in case he went for a walk.We haven't found him.We then asked the girls if they saw him,and they said he was going in his room.We then got really scared,we were trying to get in his room,but it was locked,no chance of getting in.
We then ran and told the girls what happened,and they went to find him.After 20 minutes of searching,they found him.He was searching for us,to tell us his door was locked and he could not unlock it and that there were lights turning off and on in his room,for no reason,and that he forgot his phone when he went at the bathroom.
But that's not all.We went in the girls room,we were having a party,again,with our group of people(the "cool" kids of the class basically) After 1 hour of chilling and talking and laughing our asses off,the light bulb exploded,we all went outside of the room,scared to cut ourselfs.The people that were working there said it was a problem with the light bulb,but the next day,it exploded again,not 1 time,but 4 times.They had to close that room.
When we went to sleep in the boys building,all the lights randomally closed,and we kinda got scared.We went in our room then,trying to sleep,then the nerds of the class started a party.Our room was next to the room where the party was hosted.Holy fuck we almost died of cringe.

That's all.I wiill never go to that hotel ever again.

That story is creepy as hell brings out the inner cringe
  • Kodi
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Proud 2016 Memer
  • Thanks received: 519

GG Onion!

Interesting storys 7 years 9 months ago #355868

Marco Ubaldo Diaz wrote:
Intresting,would like to hear more!

Here's a story of mine:
I was on my trip with my class,far away from my city,it was the last day until we were going home.We were having a party.Was fun,until this happened.A girl in my class met with the girl that was bringing soda and she beat her,and stole the soda,then another class mate met with her,and she hid the soda,then ran in her room.Then the girl that was bringing soda told our teacher,and my other class mate told our teacher she had soda , then she hid it ,then ran in her room.She started fucking crying.More shit happened,but it's not important.
We were in a creepy ass looking Hotel.We saw that our friend from our group,disapeared.We tried calling him , but after 3 secs of us calling him,he closed.He did this 4 times.Then we went to check his room.The lights were turning off and on,for no reason,the door was locked,his phone was inside,we knew because we tried calling him to see if he was there.We were kinda scared,because in that Hotel,there were some creepy people,that do weird stuff.We tried searching for him in the whole area,just in case he went for a walk.We haven't found him.We then asked the girls if they saw him,and they said he was going in his room.We then got really scared,we were trying to get in his room,but it was locked,no chance of getting in.
We then ran and told the girls what happened,and they went to find him.After 20 minutes of searching,they found him.He was searching for us,to tell us his door was locked and he could not unlock it and that there were lights turning off and on in his room,for no reason,and that he forgot his phone when he went at the bathroom.
But that's not all.We went in the girls room,we were having a party,again,with our group of people(the "cool" kids of the class basically) After 1 hour of chilling and talking and laughing our asses off,the light bulb exploded,we all went outside of the room,scared to cut ourselfs.The people that were working there said it was a problem with the light bulb,but the next day,it exploded again,not 1 time,but 4 times.They had to close that room.
When we went to sleep in the boys building,all the lights randomally closed,and we kinda got scared.We went in our room then,trying to sleep,then the nerds of the class started a party.Our room was next to the room where the party was hosted.Holy fuck we almost died of cringe.

That's all.I wiill never go to that hotel ever again.
Wow. That's got to be even weird and scary than all my stories combined!

Former Admin on DarkRP
Former Bunny Hop Admin
Former #5 Top poster

Interesting storys 7 years 9 months ago #355874

DeathRazor213 wrote:
to be honest, these storys sound fake as fuck to me as to me "your just a random guy on the internet"

but nice story's anyway

tbh you're negative as fuck but ok.

Either way it sounds really fucked up how people actually do these things rather than just saying it and forget about it.
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Interesting storys 7 years 9 months ago #355883

Strangest thing ever happening to me is when me and my friend went to the forest and we saw a drunk gay couple getting busy with eachother. One guy had only a tie on and said in broken german random things like "pay your bills, bitch". We ran out of the forest laughing our asses off.
  • TheAp4ch3
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Making ZARP great since 2013
  • Thanks received: 805
GET SOME RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP GAMES AT www.g2a.com/r/user-55e1e47e829e4

Interesting storys 7 years 9 months ago #355910

Aidan|DaleAGaming wrote:
Sometime when I was between 10-11
It was lunchtime at my school. I was sitting alone. I started talking to a friend behind me who was talking to someone that wanted me dead. The person who wanted me dead was annoying my friend, so my friend decided to sit with me. About 5 minuets later I spotted Michael (The person who wanted me dead) He was holding a sharp knife. Teachers were holding him back. My body had frozen. He got lose charging towards me. He jumped on me sending my body onto the next seat. The knife went into me. Not to far that I had to get a ambulance but far enough to scar me.

• Zackz11
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Come on now.
  • Thanks received: 26
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds

245 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40