Jabbe no ;_;
  • Tettra
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The original Good Boy™️
  • Thanks received: 930
I'm an ex at a lot of things:
Global Moderator
SSRP Admin (I was SuperAdmin for 10 seconds as a mistake)
Minigames Owner
Teamspeak Staff
Minecraft Mod (lol)
Deathrun Mod

I used to go by Fennster4 but now I’m cooler
The topic has been locked.

jabbe quit 8 years 8 months ago #180284

I really wont miss you, your attitude was awful.
  • Dallas.
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • From a past time.
  • Thanks received: 153
Ex Dark RP Admin and Bank Robber

jabbe quit 8 years 8 months ago #180286

ITT: Butthurt bhood members Jabbe has raided :lol:
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jabbee, SorIe, Haythamm

jabbe quit 8 years 8 months ago #180293

Thanks everyone :) And no it wasn't a ragequit, more like a " I hate bhood, because they abuse and stick up for eachother " That is why :) And deathrazor u didn't even know me lmao, u were always inactive as fuck in server 2 printing. :P If you actually were active in server 1, you would know otherwise.

I have been playing like 10 hours a day for a month, being active in game and on the forums, and boy oh boy, I have never met such abusive admins before, you guys do whatever you please ingame, and if everyone has a problem with it, you tell them to " Post it on the forums " - Now, I've tried to report it on the forums a lot of times, with a lot of proof, anything happened? Nope, because their big boss Tigzter aka head admin cover their ass, lmao

The staff team is corrupt as fuck. Sorry I gotta say it like I say it, but it's true.

And Dallas have we ever met? I recall seeing you 1 time ingame, in like 2 months, lmao
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya
  • Thanks received: 569
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Jabbee.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Haythamm

jabbe quit 8 years 8 months ago #180296

DeathRazor213 wrote:
honestly what i think

wont miss u, u were a massive pain in the ass

bye have a great time

U got to rekt?
  • Mario
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lower my karma if u think I'm awsome!
  • Thanks received: 87

jabbe quit 8 years 8 months ago #180298

Bye :C D:

jabbe quit 8 years 8 months ago #180306

Jacob wrote:
Thanks everyone :) And no it wasn't a ragequit, more like a " I hate bhood, because they abuse and stick up for eachother " That is why :) And deathrazor u didn't even know me lmao, u were always inactive as fuck in server 2 printing. :P If you actually were active in server 1, you would know otherwise.

I have been playing like 10 hours a day for a month, being active in game and on the forums, and boy oh boy, I have never met such abusive admins before, you guys do whatever you please ingame, and if everyone has a problem with it, you tell them to " Post it on the forums " - Now, I've tried to report it on the forums a lot of times, with a lot of proof, anything happened? Nope, because their big boss Tigzter aka head admin cover their ass, lmao

The staff team is corrupt as fuck. Sorry I gotta say it like I say it, but it's true.

And Dallas have we ever met? I recall seeing you 1 time ingame, in like 2 months, lmao

This post teaches me more about you, than you did 2 months ago.
  • Dallas.
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • From a past time.

jabbe quit 8 years 8 months ago #180309

Well, the fact that you judge me from 1 scenario 2 months ago, prooves to me that u are a shit staff member.
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya

jabbe quit 8 years 8 months ago #180310

Jacob wrote:
Well, the fact that you judge me from 1 scenario 2 months ago, prooves to me that u are a shit staff member.

Proves* You* Great Staff Member*

Im a shit staff member?

If i re-call, your not staff? So how do you have the right to judge me on my staffing dutys? The reason im staff is because im helpful and people like me, and you got denied twice, showing that your not helpful and not alot of people like you, calling me a "Shit staff member" Just shows how you are a waste of time in this community, please, if your going to do a comeback, at-least spell it right next time.
  • Dallas.
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • From a past time.

jabbe quit 8 years 8 months ago #180313

Dallas$ wrote:
Jacob wrote:

Im a shit staff member?

If i re-call, your not staff? So how do you have the right to judge me on my staffing dutys? The reason im staff is because im helpful and people like me, and you got denied twice, showing that your not helpful and not alot of people like you, calling me a "Shit staff member" Just shows how you are a waste of time in this community, please, if your going to do a comeback, at-least spell it right next time.

He was SA for a very long time and did a damn good job, you should check who you're talking to.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man

jabbe quit 8 years 8 months ago #180314

John Jackson wrote:
Dallas$ wrote:
Jacob wrote:

Im a shit staff member?

He was SA for a very long time and did a damn good job, you should check who you're talking to.

I can see why he is a SA no-more, i bet he did a damn good job, but hes doing a damn good job at fucking up that reputation.
  • Dallas.
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • From a past time.

jabbe quit 8 years 8 months ago #180315

Dallas$ wrote:
John Jackson wrote:
Dallas$ wrote:
Jacob wrote:

Im a shit staff member?

I can see why he is a SA no-more, i bet he did a damn good job, but hes doing a damn good job at fucking up that reputation.

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Just because the "meta" of SAs have changed does not mean that he's ruined his reputation. Jabbe's always been like he is now and he got further in the community with his attitude than you have with yours. That should say something.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man

jabbe quit 8 years 8 months ago #180320

John Jackson wrote:
Dallas$ wrote:
John Jackson wrote:
Dallas$ wrote:
Jacob wrote:

Im a shit staff member?

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Just because the "meta" of SAs have changed does not mean that he's ruined his reputation. Jabbe's always been like he is now and he got further in the community with his attitude than you have with yours. That should say something.

If his attitude has always been like this, then i wouldnt of wanted to stay around in the community back then.

He even broke TOU, " not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble." calling me a "Shit Staff Member" Is clearly mean-spirited and breaking TOU, watch him get banned from the forums.
  • Dallas.
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • From a past time.

jabbe quit 8 years 8 months ago #180322

Dallas$ wrote:
John Jackson wrote:
Dallas$ wrote:
John Jackson wrote:
Dallas$ wrote:
Jacob wrote:

Im a shit staff member?

If his attitude has always been like this, then i wouldnt of wanted to stay around in the community back then.

He even broke TOU, " not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble." calling me a "Shit Staff Member" Is clearly mean-spirited and breaking TOU, watch him get banned from the forums.

Please cease with your pedantic, shallow attempts at trying to get him banned for being "mean spirited," it's pathetic how easily you can pretend to be offended and get someone banned nowadays, the community used to have more guts as a whole, when Jabbe was around you could call someone a shit staff member if they were a shit staff member and it'd be fine, because you'd be telling it how it was.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jabbee, Tettra, SorIe, Haythamm

jabbe quit 8 years 8 months ago #180324

John Jackson wrote:
Dallas$ wrote:
John Jackson wrote:
Dallas$ wrote:
John Jackson wrote:
Dallas$ wrote:
Jacob wrote:

Im a shit staff member?

Please cease with your pedantic, shallow attempts at trying to get him banned for being "mean spirited," it's pathetic how easily you can pretend to be offended and get someone banned nowadays, the community used to have more guts as a whole, when Jabbe was around you could call someone a shit staff member if they were a shit staff member and it'd be fine, because you'd be telling it how it was.

#Jabbe4HA2k15
  • Tettra
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The original Good Boy™️
  • Thanks received: 930
I'm an ex at a lot of things:
Global Moderator
SSRP Admin (I was SuperAdmin for 10 seconds as a mistake)
Minigames Owner
Teamspeak Staff
Minecraft Mod (lol)
Deathrun Mod

I used to go by Fennster4 but now I’m cooler

jabbe quit 8 years 8 months ago #180326

" and you got denied twice, "
" showing that your not helpful and not alot of people like you "
" calling me a "Shit staff member" Just shows how you are a waste of time in this community "

Okay. First of all, I got denied once. And that was because of a lot of warnings, when I returned to Zarp, I was derping a lot, I've explained this before.

Second. Bitch wtf, have you seen me ingame? All I do is fucking help, so dont come here and bullshit me, you have been inactive for 2 months, and you dare say I'm not helpful? I help every guy that asks for help, ooc or whatever it is. So dont bullshit me.

3rd, because I have my opinion, that you are a shit staff member, that means I am a waste of time in this community? I can't have my opinions? Alright...

4th. If you actually played back in the old zarp days, which you clearly didn't, you would know how I am. But you never play on Zarp, your activity is shit, and all I see you do on the forums is bullshit people.
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya

jabbe quit 8 years 8 months ago #180327

John Jackson wrote:
Dallas$ wrote:
John Jackson wrote:
Dallas$ wrote:
John Jackson wrote:
Dallas$ wrote:
Jacob wrote:

Im a shit staff member?

Im not offended by it, but the message is still "Mean-Spirited" which is breaking TOU, you need to learn about change, this isnt old Zarp, the community has grown and adapted to make it better for everyone, we dont need people like Jabbe fucking it up.
  • Dallas.
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • From a past time.

jabbe quit 8 years 8 months ago #180332

First of all Exro, you are the man, you are speaking the truth, thank you for this.

You say we dont need people like me fucking it up? Man, let's make a little game here, where we ask people on the forum if I am helpful? Yeah I raid people, but that is RP stuff, whenever a player comes to me, I am happy and I am helpful, I am a really nice guy. But you are just talking bullshit.
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Jabbee.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds

244 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf