Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Be WARNED (Hacking group)

Be WARNED (Hacking group) 8 years 9 months ago #169717

ryryster wrote:
ok thezeus shut the fuck up kristofferson is right i have been able to use a pc since i was 2 my dad has taught me alot about pcs there is no way it can get havked as easily as that as max said there is a custom anti cheat on the server zarp will be fine
"It's gonna be fine my dad told me it doesn't work like that"
  • Morkva
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 65
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LineLiar

Be WARNED (Hacking group) 8 years 9 months ago #169718

ryryster wrote:
Thezeus wrote:
Kristofferson wrote:
Thezeus wrote:
Kristofferson wrote:
Thezeus wrote:
Kristofferson wrote:
TFW something like this is nearly impossible. They'd either have a 0day for windows server and wasting it here. Got a hand on the source code of zarp (Or spent ages finding vulns).

I find this REALLY hard to believe.
People assume people can hack anything but that's really not the case.

It's easier than you think.
No it's really not. People spend $100ks on 0days for anything half decent (Chrome RCEs, Firefox, IE etc)
EMP is not an idiot. He won't have anything easy like SQLi. The only thing I can think of is a exploit specific to the application and that isn't easy to find without source.
It is, you're just not thinking right..
>is security analyst
>is malware analyst
>spends hours learning about this shit
>"It is, you're just not thinking right"
Please enlighten me if I'm so blind. Please tell me how a system designed by two qualified programmers and is constantly tested everyday by over 100 players has flaws that a kid who names himself after an outdated banking Trojan (or Greek god) can single our by mere though.

You're nothing, your knowledge is of the average skid and you simply can't do anything practical.
If you think the only way to hack that system is by exploits, it just shows more about why you aren't a successful security analyst.

"tested by over 100 players", most are under 14, and they aren't really testing it.
I tested ZARP for exploits once and I found 1 in 10 minutes, I made over 10mil from it in like 30 minutes.
Not sure if it's fixed, but I reported it and it's probably an exploit nobody is gonna find anyways.

Now, if you think that hacking a community is hard, many admins here are 13-14 too.
You don't even need to be good at social engineering to hack into their steam account, and do whatever you want.
All you need is to buy a crypter from hackforums, and you're ready to go.

Before you call me a kid, I can just promise you that you can wish to do what I do.
I'm not gonna tell what I do here, but you can add me on steam if curious.

And Thezeus was the son of Aegeus, you can read about the story of Thezeus in google, it's a great greek myth.
Thezeus wasn't a greek god, and I'm pretty sure the trojan was named "Zeus" too.
ok thezeus shut the fuck up kristofferson is right i have been able to use a pc since i was 2 my dad has taught me alot about pcs there is no way it can get havked as easily as that as max said there is a custom anti cheat on the server zarp will be fine

I won't be suprised if you'll tell me you're a security analyst too.
If Kristofferson is, everyone can be.
  • Thezeus
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 59

Be WARNED (Hacking group) 8 years 9 months ago #169719

Morkva wrote:
ryryster wrote:
"It's gonna be fine my dad told me it doesn't work like that"
no i just know from what he taught me about pcs but i see how it sounds like im saying that
  • Ryryster
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Yer Da sells Avon
  • Thanks received: 190
Here Listen To Some Scottish music

Former Bhop Admin EX TTT Admin EX Deathrun Moderator
Down with the Union
Feel free to add me on steam
steamcommunity.com/id/ryryster

Be WARNED (Hacking group) 8 years 9 months ago #169720

they won't hack this server emp's skills are to good
  • xSeppe
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Steam Profile Link In Signature!
  • Thanks received: 140

Be WARNED (Hacking group) 8 years 9 months ago #169723

In all fairness, why would they target Zarp? Unless they're targeting you or just hacking the top servers we have nothing to worry about. Even if they did decide to attack our server they wouldn't have much luck.
  • stratiic
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • spitting in your mum's twat
  • Thanks received: 1452

Be WARNED (Hacking group) 8 years 9 months ago #169741

Thezeus wrote:
ryryster wrote:
Thezeus wrote:
Kristofferson wrote:
Thezeus wrote:
Kristofferson wrote:
Thezeus wrote:
Kristofferson wrote:
TFW something like this is nearly impossible. They'd either have a 0day for windows server and wasting it here. Got a hand on the source code of zarp (Or spent ages finding vulns).

No it's really not. People spend $100ks on 0days for anything half decent (Chrome RCEs, Firefox, IE etc)
EMP is not an idiot. He won't have anything easy like SQLi. The only thing I can think of is a exploit specific to the application and that isn't easy to find without source.
>is security analyst
>is malware analyst
Please enlighten me if I'm so blind. Please tell me how a system designed by two qualified programmers and is constantly tested everyday by over 100 players has flaws that a kid who names himself after an outdated banking Trojan (or Greek god) can single our by mere though.

You're nothing, your knowledge is of the average skid and you simply can't do anything practical.
If you think the only way to hack that system is by exploits, it just shows more about why you aren't a successful security analyst.

"tested by over 100 players", most are under 14, and they aren't really testing it.
I tested ZARP for exploits once and I found 1 in 10 minutes, I made over 10mil from it in like 30 minutes.
Not sure if it's fixed, but I reported it and it's probably an exploit nobody is gonna find anyways.

Now, if you think that hacking a community is hard, many admins here are 13-14 too.
You don't even need to be good at social engineering to hack into their steam account, and do whatever you want.

Before you call me a kid, I can just promise you that you can wish to do what I do.

And Thezeus was the son of Aegeus, you can read about the story of Thezeus in google, it's a great greek myth.
Thezeus wasn't a greek god, and I'm pretty sure the trojan was named "Zeus" too.

So what you're saying is, ZARP is going to be hacked and is doomed for eternity?
EMP isn't a dumbass, he knows how to handle this.
You need a glue stick instead of a chapstick. Maybe that will make you shut up.

Be WARNED (Hacking group) 8 years 9 months ago #169746

jedijack81 wrote:
Thezeus wrote:
ryryster wrote:
Thezeus wrote:
Kristofferson wrote:
Thezeus wrote:
Kristofferson wrote:
Thezeus wrote:
Kristofferson wrote:

>is security analyst
>is malware analyst

So what you're saying is, ZARP is going to be hacked and is doomed for eternity?
EMP isn't a dumbass, he knows how to handle this.
You need a glue stick instead of a chapstick. Maybe that will make you shut up.

I'm saying that it isn't a problem to fuck a community up, just like your intelligence is fucked up.
The security isn't just about the system, even if EMP is the best developer in the world, it doesn't matter.
  • Thezeus
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

Be WARNED (Hacking group) 8 years 9 months ago #169777

I'm saying that it isn't a problem to fuck a community up, just like your intelligence is fucked up.
The security isn't just about the system, even if EMP is the best developer in the world, it doesn't matter.

Lets give this context these "hackers" will be kids who have nothing better to do than hack a game not intelligence services trying to find a terrorist I think our anti-cheat will be able to handle them.
  • _Max
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sup
  • Thanks received: 1002

Be WARNED (Hacking group) 8 years 9 months ago #169910

Thezeus wrote:
Kristofferson wrote:
Thezeus wrote:
Kristofferson wrote:
Thezeus wrote:
Kristofferson wrote:

>is security analyst
>is malware analyst

I am gonna be real nice cause zarp is like that. But you are wrong. Because you can find an exploit for making skidh on the server (like so many others, also thanks for admitting it I'll be on to ban you shortly) doesnt mean you can find an exploit to dump the dB or run code.

You don't need to tell me what Zeus is man, I live for malware. I bet you probably don't know what KINS is.

You're a HF skid, go back and stay there.

Seriously you're gonna buy a HF crypter have you ever heard of execution rate. I bet you still use rats. I can, will, and have beaten you already.

Edit: just a reminder we programming with the oswap security standards in mind
  • kristofferson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 420 Blaz It Son
  • Thanks received: 627
I'm EMP's only friend
"Do you have to wear lip stick" - RedPowder 2016
Unable to display Google Map.
[spoiler=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]]'throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13][/spoiler][quote=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]][code=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]...
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by kristofferson.
The following user(s) said Thank You: coolh02

Be WARNED (Hacking group) 8 years 9 months ago #169938

Shots fired
  • khaitam2001
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • The truth lies in darkness
  • Thanks received: 123

Resigned deathrun admin
Resigned SSRP admin

Be WARNED (Hacking group) 8 years 9 months ago #169957

Kristofferson wrote:
Thezeus wrote:
Kristofferson wrote:
Thezeus wrote:
Kristofferson wrote:
Thezeus wrote:
Kristofferson wrote:

>is security analyst
>is malware analyst

I am gonna be real nice cause zarp is like that. But you are wrong. Because you can find an exploit for making skidh on the server (like so many others, also thanks for admitting it I'll be on to ban you shortly) doesnt mean you can find an exploit to dump the dB or run code.

You don't need to tell me what Zeus is man, I live for malware. I bet you probably don't know what KINS is.

Seriously you're gonna buy a HF crypter have you ever heard of execution rate. I bet you still use rats. I can, will, and have beaten you already.

Am I a HF skid?
I made from HF more money than you'll imagine, I programmed a crypter and had a mate to sell it there, and I had my own booter up for a month.
So I don't care being a HF skid if I'm making money from it, and I don't really fit into this name "skid" too.

Now instead of changing the subject, I don't care that you live for malware because I can tell you have never done anything practical with your knowledge too.

I'm not gonna buy a crypter from HF as you can understand, but every skid like you can ruin a community just by buying a crypter.

BTW I'm already permanent banned from DarkRP, and if you could use your abillity to read you could see that I reported the exploit I found.
And good luck finding my HF account, it isn't linked to any other account I have :)
  • Thezeus
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

Be WARNED (Hacking group) 8 years 9 months ago #169960

Thezeus wrote:
Kristofferson wrote:
Thezeus wrote:
Kristofferson wrote:
Thezeus wrote:
Kristofferson wrote:
Thezeus wrote:
Kristofferson wrote:

>is security analyst
>is malware analyst

Am I a HF skid?
I made from HF more money than you'll imagine, I programmed a crypter and had a mate to sell it there, and I had my own booter up for a month.
So I don't care being a HF skid if I'm making money from it, and I don't really fit into this name "skid" too.

Now instead of changing the subject, I don't care that you live for malware because I can tell you have never done anything practical with your knowledge too.

I'm not gonna buy a crypter from HF as you can understand, but every skid like you can ruin a community just by buying a crypter.

BTW I'm already permanent banned from DarkRP, and if you could use your abillity to read you could see that I reported the exploit I found.
And good luck finding my HF account, it isn't linked to any other account I have :)
>TFW he thinks he's top shit cause he skidded a .net crypter and made a booter
>TFW I did all that 2-3 years ago
Brah, booters are cheap, you haven't made mad money til you make $500 btc in 1 hour or create software worth $10k
  • kristofferson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 420 Blaz It Son
I'm EMP's only friend
[spoiler=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]]'throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13][/spoiler][quote=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]][code=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]...
The following user(s) said Thank You: _Max

Be WARNED (Hacking group) 8 years 9 months ago #169967

Kristofferson wrote:
Thezeus wrote:
Kristofferson wrote:
Thezeus wrote:
Kristofferson wrote:
Thezeus wrote:
Kristofferson wrote:
Thezeus wrote:
Kristofferson wrote:

>is security analyst
>is malware analyst

Am I a HF skid?

>TFW he thinks he's top shit cause he skidded a .net crypter and made a booter
>TFW I did all that 2-3 years ago
Brah, booters are cheap, you haven't made mad money til you make $500 btc in 1 hour or create software worth $10k
I had over 50k slaves, don't worry about my btc :)
And I used C++ to code the crypter, and booters are indeed cheap, but paying 12$ for domain and almost nothing for hosting, and people bought "lifetime" access for 60$, that's what I call a good investment.

And I can tell you can't do shit with programming, "hello word" was probably the best program you've ever made.

BTW my crypter sales thread went over 300 pages, even if you could make a crypter (which you can't) you probably couldn't keep it FUD for over a week or two.
  • Thezeus
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

Be WARNED (Hacking group) 8 years 9 months ago #169985

Thezeus wrote:
I had over 50k slaves, don't worry about my btc :)
And I used C++ to code the crypter, and booters are indeed cheap, but paying 12$ for domain and almost nothing for hosting, and people bought "lifetime" access for 60$, that's what I call a good investment.

And I can tell you can't do shit with programming, "hello word" was probably the best program you've ever made.

BTW my crypter sales thread went over 300 pages, even if you could make a crypter (which you can't) you probably couldn't keep it FUD for over a week or two.
>TFW you spent your dough on bots instead of making your own EK
Brah, I code EKs. Anyway. This is getting ridiculous. Add me jabber This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • kristofferson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 420 Blaz It Son
I'm EMP's only friend

Be WARNED (Hacking group) 8 years 9 months ago #170063

Guys, I'm just warning zarp about. it, I'm not saying it will happen but, just in case.
  • SugarBearr
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 3
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds

208 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT