• Page:

TOPIC: Um did anyone know about this?

Um did anyone know about this? 9 years 6 months ago #88497

UrbanPenguin wrote:
DarthVader wrote:
I got some hate too Apache...

Um maybe because you have applied for super admin on aff
-Snip-

So does that clear my past and make me some sort of traitor? I'm free to apply anywhere as long as I resigned, and anyways any new people who barely know me or what I have done in the community shouldn't jump into conclusions and "spread hate", to others too...
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN
  • Thanks received: 285

AKA Victor
The topic has been locked.

Um did anyone know about this? 9 years 6 months ago #88499

DarthVader wrote:
UrbanPenguin wrote:
DarthVader wrote:
I got some hate too Apache...

Um maybe because you have applied for super admin on aff
-Snip-

So does that clear my past and make me some sort of traitor? I'm free to apply anywhere as long as I resigned, and anyways any new people who barely know me or what I have done in the community shouldn't jump into conclusions and "spread hate", to others too...

Probs because you resigned to go to aff , kinda traitorous , you knew you could get a high rank , you in my mind are a power hungry player ,
  • UrbanPenguin
  • User is blocked
  • U want some?

Um did anyone know about this? 9 years 6 months ago #88504

Please, I didn't leave because of the ranks. If I was power hungry I would have joined another community months ago. I was admin on here for around 8 months which is a pretty long time. There are many other good communities where I would have gotten SA in a short time but I didn't leave. Anyways I don't care what you think because you don't know any of this, I am just writing this for all my friends on here.
We should stop talking about this on this thread. Add me on Steam if you want to continue this discussion
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN

AKA Victor
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by DarthVader.

Um did anyone know about this? 9 years 6 months ago #88509

]Probs because you resigned to go to aff , kinda traitorous , you knew you could get a high rank , you in my mind are a power hungry player ,

I am giving up all my hope for you stop arguing to create hate. You just don't understand mate. How is it traitorous when he makes a job totally for free and then tries out something different? How about you flippin be thankful about him working his ass of for about 8 months. God some people on here, just want to argue, and if you gave a reason, they still cry about it like baby's. Grow up.
  • TheAp4ch3
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Making ZARP great since 2013
  • Thanks received: 805
GET SOME RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP GAMES AT www.g2a.com/r/user-55e1e47e829e4
The following user(s) said Thank You: DarthVader

Um did anyone know about this? 9 years 6 months ago #88521

「LightArrows.exe」 wrote:
Dcxbigdaddy wrote:
People were mad at you because you removed everyone from your steams friends list, then complained when no one told you that you got demoted.
I could argue that I got demoted before removing everybody from my friendlist and that people hated me aswell the moment I made an account, but I don't feel like starting a discussion now.
1. You deleted me before i had the chance to warn you to be active
2. How would you know you were demoted before you deleted us because you never show up to the meetings and never went on the gamemode itself to find out.
  • Brusk_Macaroon
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • EMP cheated to keep me undefeated in Trivia Crack.
  • Thanks received: 260
I've never been happy.

I basically was headadmin on everything. I was the badgewhore.

Um did anyone know about this? 9 years 6 months ago #88576

Just because someone makes an account and is talking to members of a community does not mean they have "joined" them. I myself have accounts on different communities forums and talk to people from those communities because I am friends with them and enjoy them. It doesn't mean I have joined them or am going to become staff on their servers it simply means I am friends with them and their community. I used to help run a sandbox server and was part of that community for a long time. Just because I left and am now a member and staff on ZARP doesn't mean they resent me it simply means I have moved on and they respect that decision and all that I did do for their community. So all in all just don't be too quick to assume things and have some respect.
  • x || Jacknelli
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 234
•The Brotherhood•
The following user(s) said Thank You: --

Um did anyone know about this? 9 years 6 months ago #88584

Guys no need to hate, only love. It is the Christmas season, if 2 communities can't get along, then I don't know who can. AFF is mostly made up off old Zarp staff who have lots of friends from Zarp, I see no problem in hanging out with them. Also no one has to be hated for leaving a community for another, they are free to do as they wish, as long as they resign before leaving. I mean people like change, and if they will be hated every time they try to change, then we all here will hate each other. Hate.... Why? What is the point? It just makes us angry/sad/irritated...

I love you all! I don't hate!

P.S no one is asking you to be friends with everyone, you can chose to ignore them, but don't hate and judge them, because you are probably not better than them..

Written from phone :)
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lower my karma if you think I'm awesome!
  • Thanks received: 236

Um did anyone know about this? 9 years 6 months ago #88586

I love you too JohnnyBoy <3
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN

AKA Victor

Um did anyone know about this? 9 years 6 months ago #88587

JohnnySmith wrote:
Guys no need to hate, only love. It is the Christmas season, if 2 communities can't get along, then I don't know who can. AFF is mostly made up off old Zarp staff who have lots of friends from Zarp, I see no problem in hanging out with them. Also no one has to be hated for leaving a community for another, they are free to do as they wish, as long as they resign before leaving. I mean people like change, and if they will be hated every time they try to change, then we all here will hate each other. Hate.... Why? What is the point? It just makes us angry/sad/irritated...

I love you all! I don't hate!

P.S no one is asking you to be friends with everyone, you can chose to ignore them, but don't hate and judge them, because you are probably not better than them..

Written from phone :)

I couldn't put this better. Thanks Johnny.
  • Jackelele
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm a green ting.
  • Thanks received: 174

Um did anyone know about this? 9 years 6 months ago #88602

Brusk_Macaroon wrote:
「LightArrows.exe」 wrote:
Dcxbigdaddy wrote:
People were mad at you because you removed everyone from your steams friends list, then complained when no one told you that you got demoted.
I could argue that I got demoted before removing everybody from my friendlist and that people hated me aswell the moment I made an account, but I don't feel like starting a discussion now.
2. How would you know you were demoted before you deleted us because you never show up to the meetings and never went on the gamemode itself to find out.

Do you really wish to start a discussion? Weren't you guys annoyed by the last one? Stop asking around for hate.
  • LightArrowsEXE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Grumpy old anime loli
  • Thanks received: 374

Um did anyone know about this? 9 years 6 months ago #88603

「LightArrows.exe」 wrote:
Brusk_Macaroon wrote:
「LightArrows.exe」 wrote:
Dcxbigdaddy wrote:

Do you really wish to start a discussion? Weren't you guys annoyed by the last one? Stop asking around for hate.
The only thing we were annoyed at is that you blamed us for your mistakes.
  • Brusk_Macaroon
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • EMP cheated to keep me undefeated in Trivia Crack.
  • Thanks received: 260
I've never been happy.

I basically was headadmin on everything. I was the badgewhore.
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Brusk_Macaroon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: x || Jacknelli

Um did anyone know about this? 9 years 6 months ago #88604

I really dont get point of theard.
  • GoGeNeK
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Enjoying playing
  • Thanks received: 7
-Mary Jane.

Um did anyone know about this? 9 years 6 months ago #88607

UrbanPenguin wrote:
Um has glacial left zarp then as he is now with aff

his intro to them - www.affgaming.com/index.php?topic=74.0

And apache has also joined them ? - www.affgaming.com/index.php?topic=79.0

To answer your question and the point of the thread neither Glacial or Apache has joined AFF as staff members. They have simply made accounts on their forum which is perfectly acceptable as long as they are not staff on any of their servers. As this thread has turned into nothing but arguments and speculations which are not constructive in any way this thread will now be locked.

Thank you,
  • x || Jacknelli
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 234
•The Brotherhood•
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds

137 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127