Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Illuminati Confirmed - Who is Illuminati in ZARP?

Illuminati Confirmed - Who is Illuminati in ZARP? 9 years 6 months ago #85663

Today I saw random people spraying textscreens all over the map:

Anna + Nexize = Illuminati

I was like.. wtf. Guys pls we are not illuminati.. well...maybe.
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Im 17 , my favourite number is 4,coincidence?
  • Nexize
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I call myself Nexize but you can call me tonight
  • Thanks received: 1215
────────────────────────
My Animelist!
Steam!
Login or register to post a reply.

Illuminati Confirmed - Who is Illuminati in ZARP? 9 years 6 months ago #85666

Nexize wrote:
Today I saw random people spraying textscreens all over the map:

Anna + Nexize = Illuminati

I was like.. wtf. Guys pls we are not illuminati.. well...maybe.
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Im 17 , my favourite number is 4,coincidence?

Person has 2 eyes. All seeing eye has 1. Anna has 2 eyes. Same as Nexize. Nexize favourite number is 4. 2+2=4. 4 is a brother of the triangle. Illuminati. Coincidence? I'm afraid not.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5849

Illuminati Confirmed - Who is Illuminati in ZARP? 9 years 6 months ago #88742

Disclaimer this is constructive feedback purposes only !

Brandify Wrote:
Objectives
-Making our community look professional and making sure that we attract more people into the community.
-Making sure that all staff training are completed professionally and ensured that each and every new staff member knows -exactly what to do with no questions asked.
-Ensuring every player feels welcomed and feels that they will be treated with the uttermost respect from the staff team.
-Populate and develop the growth across all servers.

As you can see I have bolded out a few things for you these are things I wanted to discuss in my reply to you.

-Making our community look professional
By making the Community look professional you will have to take the first step yourself before you even decided to run for a cm manager.
The current issue that you have is. When someone gives you constructive criticism you often take it as an attack and you lash out towards said person. I will take myself as example.
Every time I try to point something out to you on things that you could work on or when you do something wrong. You immediately point your finger right back at me and confront me on things that have happened to me in the past.
Saying that I have done this in the past as your counter argument.

The reason why I point it out in the first place is BECAUSE I made that mistake and try to prevent it from happening with you.
Instead you try to tear open old wounds and often start an argument that leads up to either you muting yourself or leaving the channel.

When you become a community manager that is something you can no longer do. You are supposed to be a role model to everybody from that moment on if not before already.

Anon Wrote
Furthermore, you also decided to move me randomly in teamspeak to talk to me about your app and in the context that was applied trying to ask for my vote. Asking or even attempting to grab my vote will result in losing a vote, I voted Para for a lot of reasons, BUT he never once told me about his app, I asked him if he was running, AND he has not said a word to me involving his app once.

I know moving people without their permission is a known thing within the lead team. And all lead team members are pretty much ok with it . Shit I don't care who moves me but you need to understand that not everybody has the same mindset on moving without permission.
There for I decided to bold out that part of Anon's Quote. And not discuss anything else form his quote.

Onion Wrote:
On One note I don't want this to harm are friendship in anyway.
So I started off voting for you. I supported you for about a week putting your Artwork in my signature and also putting it on my avatar. Until I decided to change my idea and start voting for two other candidates. So I went ahead and removed your Artwork from my signature, avatar and also my RP name. I added Tyler's and Para's Artwork because I started to support them instead of you. You then started saying to me that I have gone to the Dark Side and also you were saying like you are so disappointed in me for supporting Tyler and Para. Also I would like to state that whenever I was in a spacer with Tyler or Para asking them something or just talking with them and they moved me out for a minute or two you always joined me and asked what they were saying to me and If I'm still voting for you or not in which it did get annoying at times. You always kept poking me saying about the situation and your candidacy and pretty much about who I'm voting for and keeping asking me reason to why I was voting for them.

I was approached by Onion on this matter that he came to me with an complaint that you constantly poked him to the point where it got extremely annoying. I assume you two fixed this among each other but it is another example of something you need to work on. You cannot force people to vote for you this might be the main reason he changed his vote who knows.
You are extremely eager and excited. Those are two extremely good things. But they can work against you if it becomes too much. I would like to help you and give you advise on this matter if you let me and allow me. You can always poke me and we can sit in a channel together!:)

The next bolded out text from your app that I want to comment on is.
uttermost respect
I'd like to use Jordan’s Quote for this!

Jordan Wrote
Look Brandify, Over the past week since the applications has been opened I've saw a change in your moral as well as your experience in to handle situations before these applications opened I was fine with you and you were fine with me and now since I've gave your criticism you solo think I'm targeting you or you're thinking to yourself "Oh, He's calling me out I need to do something". I'm not targeting you out and I'd really appreciate it if you stopped with the accusations of me being a "snake" or some sort that you're thinking. You need to remember that as a Community Manager you get feedback daily and you know the last time this happened when a said staff member kept going in to defense mode as he kept thinking that we're not giving him feedback and personally I think that's the way you're doing it. You need to learn that people will give you feedback and criticism so just listen to them then improve on what they're saying to you then you will be the perfect candidate for this position.

How can you talk of wanting to improve respect among everybody if I keep getting complaints about you harassing people and now also Jordan, I am not trying to use Jordan as an example but that guy is difficult to get upset. You managed to get him upset to the point where he changed his vote as well. I don't know the back story of this fully but I think this has to do with you not being able to take criticism. WHICH I am surprised with on the forums you seem to take criticism so extremely well but once on teamspeak you always have to have the last word or you always have to point something out on said person.

I hope you will use the skills you are showing on the forums. In game and in teamspeak next time.

The next subject I want to talk about is.
every new staff member knows -exactly what to do with no questions asked.

I think this an extremely unrealistic goal. Nobody is going to be perfect. You even state in your campaign that nobody is perfect. But here you claim its possible by telling them they will know exactly what they will have to do. You are contradicting yourself with that statement. A moderator is not going to know what to do exactly in every situation specially not from the get go.
I am a good example. When I was a moderator I made tons of mistakes because we are bound by SO MANY RULES.
Nobody is going to be perfect from the get go . And it should never be an aim to have someone be perfect because that is going to put a huge amount of stress on some ones shoulders.

The last part I want to touch upon is a question for you
-Populate and develop the growth across all servers.

You seem to have a lot of goals but no plan to back it up. This question has been asked in the teamspeak debate. In game and on the forums.
In the teamspeak you claimed you would not know how to do this until you knew what kind of tools you would get.
Max clearly explained what tools you get as a server owner. The question was then re asked and you said no more questions. You avoided the question.

I asked the same question next day in game. You then started to not claim it were the tools but the democratic system there for you told us you would not be able to promise us any results based on that because of the fact it all had to be done trough votes.

Yet again you have a lot of goals but when asked for a plan to back up those goals you never fully answered it.

So my question is. HOW are you planning on increasing the population on all servers?
The only question you ever gave me was. Doing steam giveaways on the servers. I’d like you to give me a more detailed explanation because steam games only bump up your popularity temporary.

Thank you for reading this. It took me a good hour to write this I hope you can learn and become a better version of yourself with this.
  • Kemi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Collateral is my favorite kind of damage!
  • Thanks received: 757

[SSRP] Ex-Head Administrator
[TeamSpeak] Ex-Head Administrator
[Prop Hunt] Ex-Super Administrator
[Forum] Ex-Global Moderator
Last Edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Kemi.

Illuminati Confirmed - Who is Illuminati in ZARP? 9 years 6 months ago #88749

Anna wrote:
You guys know too mutch. Ive got my megagun ready to be fired up
its all fueled up with the blood of Nazi Zombies! Any word and maybe
some of you might randomly dissapear

-Anna out :side:

Maybe simon is illuminati to? Seach for it

• Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️