Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Chris

The Final Curtain 9 years 6 months ago #80152

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

If you truly grew up, you wouldn't have made this post. Stupid 12 year old.

If that were to happen, I would commit seppuku the moment it was announced.

Do you really want me to pull up research on that watching something makes it easier to learn than reading up on it?

Imma SWAT you m8

Atleast use the proper term (narcissist) for it, that way you look less mad because of your wordcount. Now stop being so mad, and get into the corner, young boy.

CALLUM2904 IS MAD PT. π
  • LightArrowsEXE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Grumpy old anime loli
  • Thanks received: 374
The topic has been locked.

The Final Curtain 9 years 6 months ago #80155

You will be missed.

Live long and prosper my friend.

I do not know if you are a religious guy, either way, here are some words of inspiration from the bible:

Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)- For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
  • AlleyCat
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 23

The Final Curtain 9 years 6 months ago #80169

AlleyCat wrote:
You will be missed.

Live long and prosper my friend.

I do not know if you are a religious guy, either way, here are some words of inspiration from the bible:

<strong>Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)</strong>- For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Thanks bae
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
The following user(s) said Thank You: AlleyCat

The Final Curtain 9 years 6 months ago #80170

I didn't even know why you remember or mentioned me in your post, but sad to see you leave. I didn't know you well but I'm sure you shall be missed here.

• Ruben
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 6
You don't know the man, nor his history
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Ruben.

The Final Curtain 9 years 6 months ago #80171

Ruben wrote:
I didn't even know why you remember or mentioned me in your post, but sad to see you leave. I didn't know you well but I'm sure you shall be missed here.

Because you had such a contrast in my mind. I thought you were just here to yell about our website, turns out your intentions are much better and you've actually contributed some constructive stuff. Kudos to you buddy, feel free to add me on steam :)
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder

The Final Curtain 9 years 6 months ago #80172

Chris wrote:
Come along callum, it's only a game! #justplayit.enjin is my motto...
This is just wow amazing XD
  • W00DW4RD
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 11

The Final Curtain 9 years 6 months ago #80173

Wacky wrote:
Chris wrote:
Come along callum, it's only a game! #justplayit.enjin is my motto...
This is just wow amazing XD

Glad you liked it :)
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder

The Final Curtain 9 years 6 months ago #80174

Woke my dad up from another room laughing i bloody loved it XD
  • W00DW4RD
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 11

The Final Curtain 9 years 6 months ago #80176

I did that once to both my mum and my dad. My dad didn't care but my mum yelled at me in the middle of the night waking my sister up. Oh it's fun being awake at night and sleeping at day.
  • Ruben
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 6
You don't know the man, nor his history

The Final Curtain 9 years 6 months ago #80177

Chris Man, you have annoyed me couple of times but its little weird seeing you go.... tbh I am thinking the same (I ask myself do I wasn't to leave DarkRP? as GMOD to me is getting little boring) But Chris keep in touch with me on Skype or Steam.. Cya bra
  • TiGzTeR
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Portuguese and Proud!
  • Thanks received: 850

I hope I helped and you can help me by thanking this post.

The Final Curtain 9 years 6 months ago #80195

Yourself and Chute were great to hang with on TS3, loved hanging with you ever chance i could, i am sad to see you go specially since i never got to know you that well. I Hope your future en-devours end well for you Chris and although the troll is strong with you, you were a great person and a rad dude
  • jaggerbull
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The Raddest Guy On Zarp!
  • Thanks received: 22

The Final Curtain 9 years 6 months ago #80200

I remember the first time I met you, I didn't see you where noclipping, so I killed you cause you where a mutant. The first day I met you was the first time I had you yell at me.

You're a great staff member, no matter what anyone will say. I don't care if I am banned, I wish only to reply to this to say, WE'LL all miss you.
  • kristofferson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 420 Blaz It Son
  • Thanks received: 627
I'm EMP's only friend
"Do you have to wear lip stick" - RedPowder 2016
Unable to display Google Map.
[spoiler=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]]'throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13][/spoiler][quote=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]][code=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]...

The Final Curtain 9 years 6 months ago #80202

Dang, honestly, you were the greatest staff member that has been with ZARP, there is no other staff member that has spent as much time as you did helping the community and hosting all those meetings, have fun with anything you will be doing in the future...
  • Tyrone Shmurda
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • [b]i be workin de corner[/b]
  • Thanks received: 149

The Final Curtain 9 years 6 months ago #80203

Chris

I never expected you from everyone to resign , you were one of the greatest , funniest , nicest guy I've met , I got a tear in my eye because one of the most amazing staff members have left zarp, even though you don't remember me , but you will be remembered forever in zarp for your great work

Goodbye Chris , cya around :(
  • The Hitman Jerry
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • People Die at the Fair
  • Thanks received: 491
Ex-Staff Member

The Final Curtain 9 years 6 months ago #80212

Well this is rather unexpected. Although I did from time to time have my issues with you I can easily admit that when you put your head into it you actually did get stuff done for everyone. You organized meetings for the staff, events for the community and held the staff team together most of the time.

I don't think you should have resigned after this demotion I personally thought you should have just carried on and be re-evaluated later on the month because I know if you tried then obviously you would've been given back the CM rank.

Anyway now that you have left I have nobody left that I can love to hate and not to mention I noticed that fancy new rank you have there. If you are not going to stay active on the forums and use that rank then you are putting it to waste and would disappoint all the underling scrubs that do not have it.

Stay strong scrub. *Salutes with foot*
  • LazyBro
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 303

The Final Curtain 9 years 6 months ago #80213

Good luck from now on Chris, and thank you for everything! May banter be with you.
  • RandomdudeDK
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It's always 420 somewhere
  • Thanks received: 675

The Final Curtain 9 years 6 months ago #80222

TiGzTeR wrote:
Chris Man, you have annoyed me couple of times but its little weird seeing you go.... tbh I am thinking the same (I ask myself do I wasn't to leave DarkRP? as GMOD to me is getting little boring) But Chris keep in touch with me on Skype or Steam.. Cya bra

Thanks a alot, will keep in touch.
Jaggerbull wrote:
Yourself and Chute were great to hang with on TS3, loved hanging with you ever chance i could, i am sad to see you go specially since i never got to know you that well. I Hope your future en-devours end well for you Chris and although the troll is strong with you, you were a great person and a rad dude

Haha cheers Jagger :)
soxey6 wrote:
I remember the first time I met you, I didn't see you where noclipping, so I killed you cause you where a mutant. The first day I met you was the first time I had you yell at me.

You're a great staff member, no matter what anyone will say. I don't care if I am banned, I wish only to reply to this to say, WE'LL all miss you.

Thanks a lot for le words Soxey - will miss you!
illusioN wrote:

Dang, honestly, you were the greatest staff member that has been with ZARP, there is no other staff member that has spent as much time as you did helping the community and hosting all those meetings, have fun with anything you will be doing in the future...

Oml the gif haha. Thanks a lot for the words Ariana, and be sure to chat some time.
The_Hitman_Jerry wrote:
Chris

I never expected you from everyone to resign , you were one of the greatest , funniest , nicest guy I've met , I got a tear in my eye because one of the most amazing staff members have left zarp, even though you don't remember me , but you will be remembered forever in zarp for your great work

Goodbye Chris , cya around :(

Thanks a lot for the kind words Jerry, I do remember you somewhat and it's sad to leave man :/
LazyBro wrote:
Well this is rather unexpected. Although I did from time to time have my issues with you I can easily admit that when you put your head into it you actually did get stuff done for everyone. You organized meetings for the staff, events for the community and held the staff team together most of the time.

I don't think you should have resigned after this demotion I personally thought you should have just carried on and be re-evaluated later on the month because I know if you tried then obviously you would've been given back the CM rank.

Anyway now that you have left I have nobody left that I can love to hate and not to mention I noticed that fancy new rank you have there. If you are not going to stay active on the forums and use that rank then you are putting it to waste and would disappoint all the underling scrubs that do not have it.

Stay strong scrub. *Salutes with foot*

I would have probably continued to try and get my rank back, but I realized that I have been here too long and I just needed that little bit of an extra motivation to leave and do whatever I want to do now. Seems that a demotion was that wakeup call. It was a difficult decision to make, posting this thread, and I have been contemplating it since I typed it up on Wednesday.

Oh yeah, the rank was EMP's work. It is damn sexy :3

Thanks a lot 'bawbag' :D - play some worms sometime (without infinite rope fking cheater)
RandomdudeDK wrote:
Good luck from now on Chris, and thank you for everything! May banter be with you.

Thanks for the kind words Random, you're a great guy and I'll be sure to be on ts and hang out some time.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: RandomdudeDK

The Final Curtain 9 years 6 months ago #80325

Bye
  • MOD_Epic
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 5
No one knows me.

The Final Curtain 9 years 6 months ago #80334

Hello Chris,
I've already wrote a few words to you on Steam but still i want to post something on this post.

Chris, you have always managed the server like it was your own. You created events, prepared the staff-meetings and had many cool ideas that helped the community. You are a funny guy to play with. It's really sad that you leave, but still i can understand the reasons. You will never be forgotten in this community, and are welcome to come back. You were one of the most professional staff-members here on ZARP.

Thank you for everything!
  • TheAp4ch3
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Making ZARP great since 2013
  • Thanks received: 805
GET SOME RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP GAMES AT www.g2a.com/r/user-55e1e47e829e4

The Final Curtain 9 years 6 months ago #80336

MOD_Epic wrote:
Bye

TheAp4ch3 wrote:
Hello Chris,
I've already wrote a few words to you on Steam but still i want to post something on this post.

Chris, you have always managed the server like it was your own. You created events, prepared the staff-meetings and had many cool ideas that helped the community. You are a funny guy to play with. It's really sad that you leave, but still i can understand the reasons. You will never be forgotten in this community, and are welcome to come back. You were one of the most professional staff-members here on ZARP.

Thank you for everything!

Thanks a lot for the comments Apache, I'm glad that you appreciate what I've done. I may be back one day :)
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds

249 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47