Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Since I'm going to be staying here for a while...

Since I'm going to be staying here for a while... 9 years 7 months ago #71125

Well, like the title says, I'm going to be staying in ZARP for some time and I don't want things to stay the way they are right now. I've realized that there are a lot of people who have "problems" with me. I just want you to be honest, whatever they might be please tell me. Add me on steam from my signature and we'll talk.
Please no troll adds, I really just want to try and turn a new leaf, because this situation is driving me crazy. A lot of people have shown me that they are annoyed by me for one reason or the other, twix (which I would gladly like to inform you guys that we've talked together on steam and I think we are a verge of starting a new page), soxey, hampered etc..
So it seems to me like there are a lot more people who are bothered by me that I don't know about, so I would love if we can talk it over once and for all.
I'll be expecting a lot of people adding me, so please forgive me if I don't reply directly.

Edit:
1.Wrong section already asked dcx to move it, sorry!
2. Thanks to tigz for moving the thread so fast :P
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lower my karma if you think I'm awesome!
  • Thanks received: 236
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by JohnnySmith.
Login or register to post a reply.

Since I'm going to be staying here for a while... 9 years 7 months ago #71135

Alright listen,
my suggestion is that you just take some steps away from those who have problems with you.
To be honest not everyone likes everyone. But i would suggest that you don't start a beef. Just ignore them, i mean c'mon, if they say something negative about you every time, thats their problem. Just ignore it and talk with the people you like in this community.

PS:I am really happy to see that you and twix are starting a new page.

And like i said, don't listen to the people, where you know they are trying everything to have "problems" (or how i call it :"beef") with you :)
  • TheAp4ch3
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Making ZARP great since 2013
  • Thanks received: 805
GET SOME RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP GAMES AT www.g2a.com/r/user-55e1e47e829e4

Since I'm going to be staying here for a while... 9 years 7 months ago #71140

TheAp4ch3 wrote:
Alright listen,
my suggestion is that you just take some steps away from those who have problems with you.
To be honest not everyone likes everyone. But i would suggest that you don't start a beef. Just ignore them, i mean c'mon, if they say something negative about you every time, thats their problem. Just ignore it and talk with the people you like in this community.

PS:I am really happy to see that you and twix are starting a new page.

And like i said, don't listen to the people, where you know they are trying everything to have "problems" (or how i call it :"beef") with you :)
Problem is, I don't want to be hated by almost everyone in the community that knows I exist, I mean I have a few friends I can rely on, but I don't want to be some Minge, Troll or anything of that sort in most of people's eyes. I want to find out why people hate me and I understand that some might just dislike me by nature, but other's don't and if twix and I can turn a new leaf, I don't see why I can't do the same with others.
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Since I'm going to be staying here for a while... 9 years 7 months ago #71149

I think my issue with you is that, you're always trying your best too look smart, trying to make people agree with your opinion, too... good. My suggestion, lay back for a bit, take a breath with the forum posts and come online on Teamspeak to get to know other people.
  • Zan
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 131

Since I'm going to be staying here for a while... 9 years 7 months ago #71175

Zan wrote:
I think my issue with you is that, you're always trying your best too look smart, trying to make people agree with your opinion, too... good. My suggestion, lay back for a bit, take a breath with the forum posts and come online on Teamspeak to get to know other people.
Kinda hard to be on Ts3 with no mic and I'm not trying to be "smart", I just write what comes on my mind, but I'll lay low on the arguements, thanks for your opinion.
Anyone else?
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Since I'm going to be staying here for a while... 9 years 7 months ago #71241

I met Johnny off Chris Smith, Johnny is a great staff member and always helps out whatever he is doing, for example: Today the server was in need of staff and I asked Johnny and he came on with a high ping and helped. He is a great guy and should not be hated. I will help with any situation to solve in a clean page (I might of phrased it wrong but I hope you understand what I mean).

Keep up the Good Work!
  • TiGzTeR
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Portuguese and Proud!
  • Thanks received: 850

I hope I helped and you can help me by thanking this post.

Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by TiGzTeR.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pepper, RandomdudeDK, JohnnySmith

Since I'm going to be staying here for a while... 9 years 7 months ago #71244

I am going to add you right now so maybe we can become best friends wh knows
  • hopking1
  • Senior Boarder
  • dont worry about
  • Thanks received: 124

Since I'm going to be staying here for a while... 9 years 7 months ago #71247

All these posts are 3long5me

• BigNoobUsername
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 274
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by BigNoobUsername.

Since I'm going to be staying here for a while... 9 years 7 months ago #71249

#DemoteTheJohnny
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN
  • Thanks received: 285

AKA Victor

Since I'm going to be staying here for a while... 9 years 7 months ago #71251

JohnnySmith wrote:
Zan wrote:
Kinda hard to be on Ts3 with no mic and I'm not trying to be "smart", I just write what comes on my mind, but I'll lay low on the arguements, thanks for your opinion.
Anyone else?

Perhaps buy a microphone? You've been with ZARP for a few months, you should have a microphone by now..
  • Zan
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 131

Since I'm going to be staying here for a while... 9 years 7 months ago #71254

Zan wrote:
JohnnySmith wrote:
Zan wrote:
Anyone else?

Perhaps buy a microphone? You've been with ZARP for a few months, you should have a microphone by now..

I think you don't know Lebanon very well. We do not have have ebay, amazon or any sites like that that we can buy off. And if we wanted to it'll be very expensive and would take a very while to come. Here it's rare to find cheap/good microphones or even headphones.
  • Christopher S
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "Anyone?"
  • Thanks received: 211
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Christopher S.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JohnnySmith

Since I'm going to be staying here for a while... 9 years 7 months ago #71269

Thank you for your replies, especially Tigz and blocked. I'll accept you now hopking.
Please keep the adding and replies coming!
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Since I'm going to be staying here for a while... 9 years 7 months ago #71282

I will assist if you need me to, hope you all can sort the whole situation out with each other especially staff members as you have to work with each other and we do not want a team with broken links in between staff.

Thank you guys!
  • TiGzTeR
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Portuguese and Proud!
  • Thanks received: 850

I hope I helped and you can help me by thanking this post.

Since I'm going to be staying here for a while... 9 years 7 months ago #71327

Chris_Smith wrote:
Zan wrote:
JohnnySmith wrote:
Zan wrote:
Anyone else?

I think you don't know Lebanon very well. We do not have have ebay, amazon or any sites like that that we can buy off. And if we wanted to it'll be very expensive and would take a very while to come. Here it's rare to find cheap/good microphones or even headphones.

www.pcandparts.com , www.macrotronics.net , Virgin Megastore , Khoury Home , Abed Tahan , Supermarkets ,Dekenet Abu Ali...

I didn't know that people out of Beirut don't know these places to buy simple headsets for less than 20 bucks ;)
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN
  • Thanks received: 285

AKA Victor

Since I'm going to be staying here for a while... 9 years 7 months ago #71328

Victor wrote:
[
I didn't know that people out of Beirut don't know these places to buy simple headsets for less than 20 bucks ;)
You mean the ones that break a few days after buying them? I bought 3 for that price, static shit.
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Since I'm going to be staying here for a while... 9 years 7 months ago #71329

Victor wrote:
Chris_Smith wrote:
Zan wrote:
JohnnySmith wrote:
Zan wrote:
Anyone else?

www.pcandparts.com , www.macrotronics.net , Virgin Megastore , Khoury Home , Abed Tahan , Supermarkets ,Dekenet Abu Ali...

I said cheap AND good microphones. Virgin mega store doesn't have good microphone, but has EXTREMELY Expensive headphones.. Pcandparts? We already know that site it does not have the Microphones we're searching for.. Khoury home? Come on man find a better place than that.
  • Christopher S
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "Anyone?"
  • Thanks received: 211

Since I'm going to be staying here for a while... 9 years 7 months ago #71331

The only issue I have with you is the fact that you constantly act like you're better than everyone and you're very argumentative.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

Since I'm going to be staying here for a while... 9 years 7 months ago #71332

Exrobite wrote:
The only issue I have with you is the fact that you constantly act like you're better than everyone and you're very argumentative.

For example...?
  • The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 749

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
Minecraft - Ex-Admin
TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff

Since I'm going to be staying here for a while... 9 years 7 months ago #71360

Exrobite wrote:
To be honest, I don't see myself as better than most of other staff and players. I know there are a lot of better people than me on Zarp. Unless I was joking/kidding or RPing, I don't think I've been cocky. I do know for a fact that you think I'm a "cocky piece of shit", which at one point I did act like that, but again not even Hampered took it in the way you did, as I THINK he understood the joke. Yes, I like to argue when I have a point to prove, these days it's usually defending myself from some report, I'm sure everyone argues to defend himself, I just write a lot more than they do :P
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Since I'm going to be staying here for a while... 9 years 7 months ago #71737

Bump, guessing no one has anything against me anymore?
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds

177 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop