The next leader of the free world has survived 2 months 1 day ago #1425533

maddox wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
Indiana Jones wrote:
maddox wrote:
Indiana Jones wrote:
!HitlerLover wrote:
Oy vey thank Yahweh the shabbos goy Trump survived!

Stupid goyim!

Fucking wild that in over 2 hours no forum staff removed that picture
Even wilder that the guy hasnt been banned just for his name and pfp, at least the CM team found a way to keep the forums active I suppose

I completely forget sometimes how detached from reality I/others can be, seeing someone called hitler lover with a profile picture such as that and just looking at it like "oh so that's a thing huh" then giving it no further attention when in reality its a "hey that's a pretty bad thing to do"

You or anyone give me a detailed break down of what rule is broken with which exact part and i'll consider looking into it
There are zero rules broken
My profile pic back in the day was Xi Jing Ping, arguably a much worse dictator and nobody cared, same with my pfp being Epstein. Hitler is just the only political figure that is somehow looked at worse for some odd reason
It’s a stupid name, if a word that someone has as their name is that offensive to you then that’s actually really funny, like really funny lol. How can someone from 80 years ago freak people out, kinda pathetic
Pretty big difference between having your pfp as a dictator and calling yourself HitlerLover and having a pfp that Im assuming is a reference to white genocide. Whether or not you think Hitler isnt as bad as other dictators he still industrialised the killing of millions of people, It only takes a little bit of common sense to realise that it doesnt belong on a gmod forum.
I think it’s common sense to know that it’s a profile picture and a name, both of which cant hurt you.
  • Lerpson
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1955
Jay House number 1 as always
Login or register to post a reply.

The next leader of the free world has survived 2 months 1 day ago #1425534

Indiana Jones wrote:
maddox wrote:
Indiana Jones wrote:
!HitlerLover wrote:

Stupid goyim!

Even wilder that the guy hasnt been banned just for his name and pfp, at least the CM team found a way to keep the forums active I suppose

I completely forget sometimes how detached from reality I/others can be, seeing someone called hitler lover with a profile picture such as that and just looking at it like "oh so that's a thing huh" then giving it no further attention when in reality its a "hey that's a pretty bad thing to do"

no idea what you on about he clearly has a ! at the start so we chill
  • DoSpiiR
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yfz
  • Thanks received: 114
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

The next leader of the free world has survived 2 months 1 day ago #1425535

DoSpiiR wrote:
Indiana Jones wrote:
maddox wrote:
Indiana Jones wrote:
!HitlerLover wrote:

Stupid goyim!

no idea what you on about he clearly has a ! at the start so we chill

valid point it actually makes it "not hitler lover"
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 227

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod

The next leader of the free world has survived 2 months 1 day ago #1425536

maddox wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
Indiana Jones wrote:
maddox wrote:
Indiana Jones wrote:
!HitlerLover wrote:

Stupid goyim!

You or anyone give me a detailed break down of what rule is broken with which exact part and i'll consider looking into it
My profile pic back in the day was Xi Jing Ping, arguably a much worse dictator and nobody cared, same with my pfp being Epstein. Hitler is just the only political figure that is somehow looked at worse for some odd reason
It’s a stupid name, if a word that someone has as their name is that offensive to you then that’s actually really funny, like really funny lol. How can someone from 80 years ago freak people out, kinda pathetic
Pretty big difference between having your pfp as a dictator and calling yourself HitlerLover and having a pfp that Im assuming is a reference to white genocide. Whether or not you think Hitler isnt as bad as other dictators he still industrialised the killing of millions of people, It only takes a little bit of common sense to realise that it doesnt belong on a gmod forum.
I heard it was actually 6 gorillion jews by the dictator that was voted in!
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4708

The next leader of the free world has survived 2 months 1 day ago #1425537

Lewis_is_java wrote:
maddox wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
Indiana Jones wrote:
maddox wrote:
Indiana Jones wrote:
!HitlerLover wrote:

Stupid goyim!

I heard it was actually 6 gorillion jews by the dictator that was voted in!
6 quadrillion!!!
  • Lerpson
  • Diamond Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java

The next leader of the free world has survived 2 months 1 day ago #1425538

Lerpson wrote:
maddox wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
Indiana Jones wrote:
maddox wrote:
Indiana Jones wrote:
!HitlerLover wrote:

Stupid goyim!

I think it’s common sense to know that it’s a profile picture and a name, both of which cant hurt you.
Once again, its a gmod forum lad. A few people on zarp are still impressionable children.
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1294
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis

The next leader of the free world has survived 2 months 1 day ago #1425539

maddox wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
maddox wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
Indiana Jones wrote:
maddox wrote:
Indiana Jones wrote:
!HitlerLover wrote:

Stupid goyim!

Once again, its a gmod forum lad. A few people on zarp are still impressionable children.
Impressionable you say? in that case it was 20 gorillion!!!
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lerpson

The next leader of the free world has survived 2 months 1 day ago #1425540

maddox wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
Indiana Jones wrote:
maddox wrote:
Indiana Jones wrote:
!HitlerLover wrote:

Stupid goyim!

You've been here how long and you're still falling for this shit? For someone who is a self proclaimed intellectual you sure haven't figured out that these people are just fucking around but somehow you always get so unbelievably pressed at the dumbest shitposts known to man. You get offended over every tiny thing imaginable. You should try living once in a while, because it doesn't seem like you do much of that. I would hate my life if I were always as sensitive as you are.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Narcan sneedor
  • Thanks received: 1651
Last Edit: 2 months 1 day ago by Sam the Sausage.

The next leader of the free world has survived 2 months 22 hours ago #1425546

Sam the Sausage wrote:
maddox wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
Indiana Jones wrote:
maddox wrote:
Indiana Jones wrote:
!HitlerLover wrote:

Stupid goyim!

You've been here how long and you're still falling for this shit? For someone who is a self proclaimed intellectual you sure haven't figured out that these people are just fucking around but somehow you always get so unbelievably pressed at the dumbest shitposts known to man. You get offended over every tiny thing imaginable. You should try living once in a while, because it doesn't seem like you do much of that. I would hate my life if I were always as sensitive as you are.
But muh genocide!
  • Lerpson
  • Diamond Boarder

The next leader of the free world has survived 2 months 21 hours ago #1425547

Sam the Sausage wrote:
maddox wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
Indiana Jones wrote:
maddox wrote:
Indiana Jones wrote:
!HitlerLover wrote:

Stupid goyim!

Well arent you a ray of sunshine today Sam
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1294
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis
The following user(s) said Thank You: jam

The next leader of the free world has survived 2 months 21 hours ago #1425548

"uhmm is that witewawy hitwor in your zawp fowums name?"
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς

The next leader of the free world has survived 2 months 20 hours ago #1425550

Lewis_is_java wrote:
"uhmm is that witewawy hitwor in your zawp fowums name?"
You know he witaway kiwwed Jewish peepoh wight?
  • Lerpson
  • Diamond Boarder

The next leader of the free world has survived 1 month 3 weeks ago #1425647

maddox wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
maddox wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
Indiana Jones wrote:
maddox wrote:
Indiana Jones wrote:
!HitlerLover wrote:

Stupid goyim!

Well arent you a ray of sunshine today Sam
sam is my little sunshine :3
  • Jaden.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1042
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds

274 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127