Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: zarp

zarp 3 months 3 weeks ago #1425028

It only took 2 months of basing against no one to catch up man congrats! :? :zarppride:
  • Victor Gorgonzola
  • Junior Boarder
  • The way she suck dick she ain't have no father
  • Thanks received: 93

The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lerpson

zarp 3 months 3 weeks ago #1425029

Victor Gorgonzola wrote:
It only took 2 months of basing against no one to catch up man congrats! :? :zarppride:
They run tha block now B)
Shit still won’t cure their progeria :ohmy:
  • Lerpson
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1955
Jay House number 1 as always

zarp 3 months 3 weeks ago #1425031

ppl wondering who tf put this on at the crib:

me standing by the aux:
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9579
Last Edit: 3 months 3 weeks ago by Clarky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lerpson

zarp 3 months 3 weeks ago #1425033

Clarky wrote:
ppl wondering who tf put this on at the crib:

me standing by the aux:
Me jamming out while I'm blocking people from running in chairs of death:
  • Lerpson
  • Diamond Boarder
Last Edit: 3 months 3 weeks ago by Lerpson.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky

zarp 3 months 3 weeks ago #1425034

Sam the Sausage wrote:
crystaal wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
crystaal wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
crystaal wrote:
Markus wrote:
Well done, maybe _ or _ will rival you and give you some competition
yeah it's a shame the existing competition had to have the unfair advantage when they could have just played by the book. (it would have been easy in that case)

Except there were cheaters on both sides and it's the reason why so many people didn't wanna play anymore cause the hvh shit was the dumbest thing. Literally no reason to play when it was just hvh and you didn't cheat.

Who cheated on our side? Idk why u think it's hvh if it's a mob of cheaters vs legitimate players

You might be retarded (you are) but at least two of your boyfriends keep appealing their cheating bans and spamming the forums with haha funny hilarious ban appeals

You are also retarded if you think I associate with whoever is making ban appeals for cheating and I'm talking about recent times not half a year ago. Not one member of wiki in recent times has been cheating but on the other hand, pretty much every single one of your 300 boyfriends has been banned for cheating.

You were riding slade and yisyas but go off retard. Also I haven't been active in 3 years so if you think I give half a shit that any of jay house is banned for cheating you're sorely mistaken unfortunately. You actively played with cheaters for months and you still bitch and complain about other people cheating lmao. Cope harder buddy
personally i have NOT cheated in over a year since my cheadle ban cant say the same for crystal or yisyas
  • Turtlx__
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 446

zarp 3 months 3 weeks ago #1425035

Turtlx__ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
crystaal wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
crystaal wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
crystaal wrote:
Markus wrote:
yeah it's a shame the existing competition had to have the unfair advantage when they could have just played by the book. (it would have been easy in that case)

Except there were cheaters on both sides and it's the reason why so many people didn't wanna play anymore cause the hvh shit was the dumbest thing. Literally no reason to play when it was just hvh and you didn't cheat.

Who cheated on our side? Idk why u think it's hvh if it's a mob of cheaters vs legitimate players

You might be retarded (you are) but at least two of your boyfriends keep appealing their cheating bans and spamming the forums with haha funny hilarious ban appeals

You are also retarded if you think I associate with whoever is making ban appeals for cheating and I'm talking about recent times not half a year ago. Not one member of wiki in recent times has been cheating but on the other hand, pretty much every single one of your 300 boyfriends has been banned for cheating.

You were riding slade and yisyas but go off retard. Also I haven't been active in 3 years so if you think I give half a shit that any of jay house is banned for cheating you're sorely mistaken unfortunately. You actively played with cheaters for months and you still bitch and complain about other people cheating lmao. Cope harder buddy
personally i have NOT cheated in over a year since my cheadle ban cant say the same for crystal or yisyas

ik but he's talking about how none of his friends cheated while bitching about other people cheating, the time period doesn't matter to me, if he knowingly played with cheaters then he has no reason to bitch about other people cheating
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Narcan sneedor
  • Thanks received: 1651

zarp 3 months 2 weeks ago #1425037

Turtlx__ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
crystaal wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
crystaal wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
crystaal wrote:
Markus wrote:

I love throwing my friends under the bus too
Edit: since ur pfp is my friends face, u look like Cheadles most happy user (lol you have fetal alcohol syndrome)
  • Lerpson
  • Diamond Boarder
Last Edit: 3 months 2 weeks ago by Lerpson.

zarp 3 months 2 weeks ago #1425038

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Turtlx__ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
crystaal wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
crystaal wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
crystaal wrote:
Markus wrote:

ik but he's talking about how none of his friends cheated while bitching about other people cheating, the time period doesn't matter to me, if he knowingly played with cheaters then he has no reason to bitch about other people cheating
Crazy how they cheated when we were all natty and they got shit on lol and none of us complained
Now we get false banned and they parade around and act like we committed the holocaust (which is not even that bad)
  • Lerpson
  • Diamond Boarder

zarp 3 months 2 weeks ago #1425039

Jaden. wrote:
nice bro, im really proud. unforutnately, the two seen in the picture are the ONLY two that still play zarpgaming.com semi serious dark roleplay.

so real
  • Sron
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 149

zarp 3 months 2 weeks ago #1425042

Turtlx__ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
crystaal wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
crystaal wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
crystaal wrote:
Markus wrote:

why have i been linked to these retards
  • yisyas
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 482

zarp 3 months 2 weeks ago #1425043

Absolute losers
  • speeds_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 154

zarp 3 months 2 weeks ago #1425049

Lerpson wrote:
Turtlx__ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
crystaal wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
crystaal wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
crystaal wrote:
Markus wrote:

Edit: since ur pfp is my friends face, u look like Cheadles most happy user (lol you have fetal alcohol syndrome)
this zarp cheating stuff is serious :ohmy: god knows why your speaking to me
  • Turtlx__
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 3 months 2 weeks ago by Turtlx__.

zarp 3 months 2 weeks ago #1425050

Turtlx__ wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
Turtlx__ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
crystaal wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
crystaal wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
crystaal wrote:
Markus wrote:

My bad I forgot your so cool sitting in that chair wit a snap back and a fat ass thumbs up retard
Ill remember to kiss the ground u walk on next time tubby
  • Lerpson
  • Diamond Boarder

zarp 3 months 2 weeks ago #1425051

yisyas wrote:
Turtlx__ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
crystaal wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
crystaal wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
crystaal wrote:
Markus wrote:

cheadles happiest user is just a hater
  • Lerpson
  • Diamond Boarder

zarp 3 months 2 weeks ago #1425058

Lerpson wrote:
yisyas wrote:
Turtlx__ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
crystaal wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
crystaal wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
crystaal wrote:
Markus wrote:

say it again it might get funnier :P
  • Turtlx__
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

zarp 3 months 2 weeks ago #1425059

Lerpson wrote:
Turtlx__ wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
Turtlx__ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
crystaal wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
crystaal wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
crystaal wrote:
Markus wrote:

My bad I forgot your so cool sitting in that chair wit a snap back and a fat ass thumbs up retard
Ill remember to kiss the ground u walk on next time tubby
keep yapping buddy
  • Turtlx__
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 3 months 2 weeks ago by Turtlx__.

zarp 3 months 2 weeks ago #1425060

Turtlx__ wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
yisyas wrote:
Turtlx__ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
crystaal wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
crystaal wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
crystaal wrote:
Markus wrote:

Me and my family had a great time at this park!
  • Lerpson
  • Diamond Boarder

zarp 3 months 2 weeks ago #1425061

Turtlx__ wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
yisyas wrote:
Turtlx__ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
crystaal wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
crystaal wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
crystaal wrote:
Markus wrote:

• Darling
  • Legendary Member
  • The Witch House
  • Thanks received: 756
Last Edit: 3 months 2 weeks ago by Darling.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yisyas

zarp 3 months 2 weeks ago #1425062

Lerpson wrote:
Turtlx__ wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
yisyas wrote:
Turtlx__ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
crystaal wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
crystaal wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
crystaal wrote:
Markus wrote:

Kind of strange how you and a couple of other people are so obsessed with me and where I live if you have a fetish with minors or something please keep it to your self thanks buddy :zarp:
  • Turtlx__
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

zarp 3 months 2 weeks ago #1425064

Turtlx__ wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
Turtlx__ wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
yisyas wrote:
Turtlx__ wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
crystaal wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
crystaal wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
crystaal wrote:
Markus wrote:

Kind of strange how you and a couple of other people are so obsessed with me and where I live if you have a fetish with minors or something please keep it to your self thanks buddy :zarp:
bro talking bout minors tf
keep talking lil bro ima touch you...
  • Lerpson
  • Diamond Boarder
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

122 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1