Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: zarpity zarp zarp

zarpity zarp zarp 1 month 3 weeks ago #1421451

rastamon24 wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
If you could, make reports and I’ll gladly handle each of these besides the visor rip

The visor rip is a staff member ripping you and you would have to provide proof that he didn’t own the doors

You should make a demote request or just message faithful or another cm about the first clip.

I don't want him demoted. I just want an even fair playing field not really that much to ask for.

This is kinda how it is tho, I get how u feel, trust me playing rust is way better than a server full of adults and pride players
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1823
Jay House number 1 as always
The topic has been locked.

zarpity zarp zarp 1 month 3 weeks ago #1421452

rastamon24 wrote:
damn couple prop block warns. cuz i actually get warned. the people who mass rdm all day do not get warned. that's the difference

Then make reports???? Either in game, or if that doesn't work. On the forums! As I said before, hoarding clips does nothing other than make you look silly.
Also "Couple prop block warns" when you had 7 recent punishments before your current ban... weird... :dry:
  • SammyZ
  • Senior Boarder
  • SAM#6200
  • Thanks received: 340

zarpity zarp zarp 1 month 3 weeks ago #1421453

Killa Kappa wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
SammyZ wrote:
rastamon24 wrote:
what a smart suggestion. I have.

Please link me to these punishment requests, also you are banned because of your mass rule breaking and frequent punishments. Bit ironic coming from the guy who wants to "Make zarp great again" :whistle: :pinch:

I think he meant he reported it in game with proof and nobody decided to handle it but thanks for this hilarious comment
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/report-abuse
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/general-d...zarp/report/1421433F
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster

zarpity zarp zarp 1 month 3 weeks ago #1421454

John Wayne Gravy wrote:
rastamon24 wrote:
Killa Kappa wrote:
rastamon24 wrote:
time to go back to roof camping rust. See you on rustymoose
pull up

bro is prim locked

What does prim locked mean?

ask god
  • rastamon24
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2

zarpity zarp zarp 1 month 3 weeks ago #1421456

I really appreciate how condescending every staff member is to this guy who didn’t even want to take it to this point!
Clearly he’s just showing the hypocrisy he sees, he can break a few rules but others can get away with it and he has to follow every step?
Best part is he doesn’t even want anyone to get in trouble but some people pushed him to this point!
Great work guys im sure the snarky comments really help as well
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster

zarpity zarp zarp 1 month 3 weeks ago #1421457

SammyZ wrote:
rastamon24 wrote:
damn couple prop block warns. cuz i actually get warned. the people who mass rdm all day do not get warned. that's the difference

Then make reports???? Either in game, or if that doesn't work. On the forums! As I said before, hoarding clips does nothing other than make you look silly.
Also "Couple prop block warns" when you had 7 recent punishments before your current ban... weird... :dry:

damn maybe 5/7 was society? After he resigned he then came and apologised for targeting me when he was staff. All 3 clips I posted. the staff have seen and have chosen to do nothing. Stop acting clueless
  • rastamon24
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

zarpity zarp zarp 1 month 3 weeks ago #1421458

Hey man, how about we solve this with a chill 1v1 on Rast?
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745

zarpity zarp zarp 1 month 3 weeks ago #1421459

Lerpson wrote:
I really appreciate how condescending every staff member is to this guy who didn’t even want to take it to this point!
Clearly he’s just showing the hypocrisy he sees, he can break a few rules but others can get away with it and he has to follow every step?
Best part is he doesn’t even want anyone to get in trouble but some people pushed him to this point!

Stop trying to act smart. You got called out you look stupid if you don't wanna hold up the rules against everybody resign. very simple. I'll take my warns and bans gladly that's why I didn't make a BAN APPEAL brainlet.
  • rastamon24
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

zarpity zarp zarp 1 month 3 weeks ago #1421460

rastamon24 wrote:
SammyZ wrote:
rastamon24 wrote:

damn maybe 5/7 was society? After he resigned he then came and apologised for targeting me when he was staff. All 3 clips I posted. the staff have seen and have chosen to do nothing. Stop acting clueless

Does not matter, a punishment is a punishment. And if staff have seen and chosen to do nothing, make a report????? What do you mean??? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?
  • SammyZ
  • Senior Boarder
  • SAM#6200

zarpity zarp zarp 1 month 3 weeks ago #1421461

rastamon24 wrote:
John Wayne Gravy wrote:
rastamon24 wrote:
Killa Kappa wrote:
rastamon24 wrote:
time to go back to roof camping rust. See you on rustymoose
pull up

bro is prim locked

What does prim locked mean?

ask god

Couldn't get hold of the big man in the sky so went for the next best thing being google, something about it being a threat in regards to progress it seems
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4054

zarpity zarp zarp 1 month 3 weeks ago #1421462

rastamon24 wrote:
Lerpson wrote:

Stop trying to act smart. You got called out you look stupid if you don't wanna hold up the rules against everybody resign. very simple. I'll take my warns and bans gladly that's why I didn't make a BAN APPEAL brainlet.
i got a 2 day ban for 2 recents, you got a 5 day ban for 7 recents and apparently staff is biased in my favor and against you? maybe you should stop acting like a little baby and either not break the rules or not cry when you get punished for it :)
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

zarpity zarp zarp 1 month 3 weeks ago #1421463

SammyZ wrote:
rastamon24 wrote:
SammyZ wrote:
rastamon24 wrote:

Does not matter, a punishment is a punishment. And if staff have seen and chosen to do nothing, make a report????? What do you mean??? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?
Make a report for what. We all know the results. Goes into a rigged vote.
  • rastamon24
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

zarpity zarp zarp 1 month 3 weeks ago #1421464

rastamon24 wrote:
Lerpson wrote:

Friendly fire
  • SammyZ
  • Senior Boarder
  • SAM#6200
Last Edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by SammyZ.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

zarpity zarp zarp 1 month 3 weeks ago #1421465

rastamon24 wrote:
Lerpson wrote:

Well u didn’t read a word I said
Sorry for trying to defend you retard
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

zarpity zarp zarp 1 month 3 weeks ago #1421466

Killa Kappa wrote:
rastamon24 wrote:
Lerpson wrote:

i got a 2 day ban for 2 recents, you got a 5 day ban for 7 recents and apparently staff is biased in my favor and against you? maybe you should stop acting like a little baby and either not break the rules or not cry when you get punished for it :)

I'm not crying looks like you are LOL. I didn't make a ban appeal clearly
  • rastamon24
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

zarpity zarp zarp 1 month 3 weeks ago #1421467

it wont change a thing, because banning those people will result in the server being even more dead, they are more than half of the current playerbase
  • ALIKI
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 38

zarpity zarp zarp 1 month 3 weeks ago #1421468

rastamon24 wrote:
Killa Kappa wrote:
rastamon24 wrote:
Lerpson wrote:

Cope. See you in 5 days! :)
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by Killa Kappa.

zarpity zarp zarp 1 month 3 weeks ago #1421469

Lerpson wrote:
rastamon24 wrote:
Lerpson wrote:

Well u didn’t read a word I said
Sorry for trying to defend you retard

ngl thought you were being sarcastic. mb lover
  • rastamon24
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

zarpity zarp zarp 1 month 3 weeks ago #1421470

Killa Kappa wrote:
rastamon24 wrote:
Killa Kappa wrote:
rastamon24 wrote:
Lerpson wrote:

Cope. See you in 5 days! :)

see you in 5 mins in you're prim locked 1x1 base
  • rastamon24
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

zarpity zarp zarp 1 month 3 weeks ago #1421471

rastamon24 wrote:
Lerpson wrote:

brother...
  • Darling
  • Legendary Member
  • The Witch House
  • Thanks received: 751
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds

130 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun