StephenS wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
StephenS wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
grr :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Okay first, watch this if you haven't yet
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Yes Jokic didn't get that much success in Europe unlike Doncic or Ginobili, he doesnt really have much success at the moment too besides being a back 2 back mvp, five times all-star three times all nba this and that... awards don't really mean much when your team doesn't succeed in the playoffs.

Jokic is definetely going to be a HoF in my book
I also advise you to read this great article about Jokic's feelings on the Denver front office
nugglove.com/2022/01/06/are-denver-nugge...ght-by-nikola-jokic/
First I just gotta say I was giving you shit just to give you shit, it’s a little early to say if he’s HOF because that would require (IMO) a ring, finals mvp, and more. I’m only saying that because if you look right now at Giannis, Durant, Luka, Alexander, Curry, and especially someone like Lillard you start to notice there’s a lot of insane players that are ALL putting up superstar numbers. I didn’t even mention Ja or others who have also been putting up insane numbers. Yes Jokic put up one of the most impressive seasons a few years ago but yeah there’s a lot of players this year alone putting up 50 point games once a week which has never been seen before and that’s not mentioning the continued dominance throughout the season of most of the players I mentioned

But yeah as was stated by Stephen my ball knowledge is in the negatives apparently

Tell me you know nothing about basketball without telling me you don't know nothing about basketball...

Yea bro Jokic ain't good because all of these players (THAT ARE NOT IN A SIMILAR POSITION) are putting up higher numbers... Lets just ignore back-to-back MVPS in the last 2 years and the fact he's the current leader of the MVP race... bros about to hit a 3 peat and you're sucking off dossers that spam 3 pointers
Just say you don't rate centers little bro...
Yeah I hate centers SO MUCH. Even tho I love the move to a more big man centered basketball, I didn’t say he wasn’t better what so ever. Although is one of the greatest centers of this generation it will STILL take more for him to make it to the hall of fame. If he wins MVP this year that would be his most impressive season BECAUSE of how insane the REST of the league is. Just because he’s a center doesn’t make someone like Luka being a walking triple double less impressive.
Idk what ur deal is being pathetic with the retarded name calling for no reason but as of right now if he retired he would not be HOF, I did not say he will never. Try to remember what other centers have had to do to make it to the HOF. Bill Russel, David Robinson, Shaq, Patrick Ewing, Bill (Sasquatch) Walton, Wilt (not a fair comparison), and Kareem (also not fair) if you look at any of their stat sheets and awards it’s clear to see that Jokic still has more to prove.

Side note: pretty gay that you think I don’t respect Centers, unfortunately it’s not because they are taller than me. I love the admiral, the LSD maniac Bill Walton who is somehow allowed to announce SEC basketball nowadays (check that out it’s awesome his brain is fried) and my childhood team is the Bucks, I only have respect for the big man because they are the only reason we have rings (and Robertson, Middleton, ect but you get the point) but yeah I apologize for not thinking of an equally as gay name to call you

Me looking at all the names I called you

>ronaldo has better longevity than messi wrote:
it’s a little early to say if he’s HOF because that would require (IMO) a ring, finals mvp, and more.
Then mentions
Bro really thinks Messi ain't the goat as well... he has no ball knowledge whatsoever wrote:
Patrick Ewing
Please just reread everything and see how painfully stupid your points are man. Like why am I sitting here reading you waffle about players that you just google searched in the last 5 minutes? "What I don't love centers?!? but look at this I know their names!!!" Pure waffle... If you look at the stat sheets of these players that have played longer than jokic its clear he has more to prove.... Yea no shit what is the point that you are trying to make here
A man with actual ball knowledge wrote:
Like did you misread or something and go off on a tangent about something in your head? Of course the lad has more to prove that's why he said he's GOING to be not HE IS HoF... All you've done is start stating the blindly obvious that he has more to prove then also contradicted yourself by what you class as HoF
I am horribly confused
Login or register to post a reply.

@honest 1 year 1 month ago #1403276

To Be Honest wrote:
StephenS wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
StephenS wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:

Yes Jokic didn't get that much success in Europe unlike Doncic or Ginobili, he doesnt really have much success at the moment too besides being a back 2 back mvp, five times all-star three times all nba this and that... awards don't really mean much when your team doesn't succeed in the playoffs.

I also advise you to read this great article about Jokic's feelings on the Denver front office
First I just gotta say I was giving you shit just to give you shit, it’s a little early to say if he’s HOF because that would require (IMO) a ring, finals mvp, and more. I’m only saying that because if you look right now at Giannis, Durant, Luka, Alexander, Curry, and especially someone like Lillard you start to notice there’s a lot of insane players that are ALL putting up superstar numbers. I didn’t even mention Ja or others who have also been putting up insane numbers. Yes Jokic put up one of the most impressive seasons a few years ago but yeah there’s a lot of players this year alone putting up 50 point games once a week which has never been seen before and that’s not mentioning the continued dominance throughout the season of most of the players I mentioned

But yeah as was stated by Stephen my ball knowledge is in the negatives apparently

Tell me you know nothing about basketball without telling me you don't know nothing about basketball...

Yea bro Jokic ain't good because all of these players (THAT ARE NOT IN A SIMILAR POSITION) are putting up higher numbers... Lets just ignore back-to-back MVPS in the last 2 years and the fact he's the current leader of the MVP race... bros about to hit a 3 peat and you're sucking off dossers that spam 3 pointers
Yeah I hate centers SO MUCH. Even tho I love the move to a more big man centered basketball, I didn’t say he wasn’t better what so ever. Although is one of the greatest centers of this generation it will STILL take more for him to make it to the hall of fame. If he wins MVP this year that would be his most impressive season BECAUSE of how insane the REST of the league is. Just because he’s a center doesn’t make someone like Luka being a walking triple double less impressive.
Idk what ur deal is being pathetic with the retarded name calling for no reason but as of right now if he retired he would not be HOF, I did not say he will never. Try to remember what other centers have had to do to make it to the HOF. Bill Russel, David Robinson, Shaq, Patrick Ewing, Bill (Sasquatch) Walton, Wilt (not a fair comparison), and Kareem (also not fair) if you look at any of their stat sheets and awards it’s clear to see that Jokic still has more to prove.

Side note: pretty gay that you think I don’t respect Centers, unfortunately it’s not because they are taller than me. I love the admiral, the LSD maniac Bill Walton who is somehow allowed to announce SEC basketball nowadays (check that out it’s awesome his brain is fried) and my childhood team is the Bucks, I only have respect for the big man because they are the only reason we have rings (and Robertson, Middleton, ect but you get the point) but yeah I apologize for not thinking of an equally as gay name to call you

it’s a little early to say if he’s HOF because that would require (IMO) a ring, finals mvp, and more.
Then mentions
Bro really thinks Messi ain't the goat as well... he has no ball knowledge whatsoever wrote:
Patrick Ewing
Please just reread everything and see how painfully stupid your points are man. Like why am I sitting here reading you waffle about players that you just google searched in the last 5 minutes? "What I don't love centers?!? but look at this I know their names!!!" Pure waffle... If you look at the stat sheets of these players that have played longer than jokic its clear he has more to prove.... Yea no shit what is the point that you are trying to make here
Like did you misread or something and go off on a tangent about something in your head? Of course the lad has more to prove that's why he said he's GOING to be not HE IS HoF... All you've done is start stating the blindly obvious that he has more to prove then also contradicted yourself by what you class as HoF
I am horribly confused
He’s very angry and he thinks I don’t rate centers because I mentioned the other 40 players that are putting up stat sheets that would make them undisputed MVPs a year ago. He thinks I don’t rate centers because I mentioned players that aren’t centers that are also putting doing great, then when I had to rate him as a center and put him up next to other HOF centers it clearly shows he has more to prove. You can look at any of their stat sheets, like what did Kareem put up slacking numbers? Wilt averaging 50 points a game for a whole season? Bill Walton being a dominant center but never played a game sober, or maybe the big ticket bill russel being one of the best defenders ever? Idk man it’s crazy, I’m glad someone like you Honest, was able to see that I was taking the piss saying he sucked even tho we have had a rocky past, just shows some people are mentally uncapable at being reasonable

Side note: pretty gay that you thought I used gay in a negative way
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1818
Jay House number 1 as always
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Lerpson.

@honest 1 year 1 month ago #1403277

Lerpson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
StephenS wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
StephenS wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:

Then mentions
Patrick Ewing
I am horribly confused
He’s very angry and he thinks I don’t rate centers because I mentioned the other 40 players that are putting up stat sheets that would make them undisputed MVPs a year ago. He thinks I don’t rate centers because I mentioned players that aren’t centers that are also putting doing great, then when I had to rate him as a center and put him up next to other HOF centers it clearly shows he has more to prove. You can look at any of their stat sheets, like what did Kareem put up slacking numbers? Wilt averaging 50 points a game for a whole season? Bill Walton being a dominant center but never played a game sober, or maybe the big ticket bill russel being one of the best defenders ever? Idk man it’s crazy, I’m glad someone like you Honest, was able to see that I was taking the piss saying he sucked even tho we have had a rocky past, just shows some people are mentally uncapable at being reasonable

Shut up you waffler

side note: FIX YOUR FUCKING GRAMMAR HOLY SHIT
  • Oscar Bobb
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2034

-Jmt's a big stinking nonce
-Donny's a registered SO
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Oscar Bobb.

@honest 1 year 1 month ago #1403278

StephenS wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
StephenS wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
StephenS wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:

Then mentions
Patrick Ewing
I am horribly confused

Shut up you waffler
Siu>5’6 soyboy
Catholic Youth Organization Basketball player>Jokic
It’s really that simple, I’m glad we came to this agreement
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster

@honest 1 year 1 month ago #1403279

Lerpson wrote:
StephenS wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
StephenS wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
StephenS wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:

Then mentions
Patrick Ewing
I am horribly confused

Shut up you waffler
Siu>5’6 soyboy

The goat>crybaby to PM
Jokic>The other bums in the NBA
Lerpson-->OFF a bridge
  • Oscar Bobb
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

-Donny's a registered SO
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Oscar Bobb.

@honest 1 year 1 month ago #1403280

StephenS wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
StephenS wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
StephenS wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
StephenS wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:

Then mentions
Patrick Ewing
I am horribly confused

Shut up you waffler
Siu>5’6 soyboy

The goat>crybaby to PM
Lerpson-->of a bridge
Off*
Lu Dorture Chamber>Jokic
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster

@honest 1 year 1 month ago #1403281

Lerpson wrote:
StephenS wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
StephenS wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
StephenS wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
StephenS wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:

Then mentions
Patrick Ewing
I am horribly confused

Shut up you waffler
Siu>5’6 soyboy

The goat>crybaby to PM
Lerpson-->of a bridge
Off*
Lu Dorture Chamber>Jokic

• Oscar Bobb
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

-Donny's a registered SO

@honest 1 year 1 month ago #1403282

Guys, stop fighting! We’re Zarpians, we are meant to fight together, not against each other!
  • Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️
  • Thanks received: 2231

@honest 1 year 1 month ago #1403283

Lerpson wrote:
StephenS wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
StephenS wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
StephenS wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
StephenS wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:

Then mentions
Patrick Ewing
I am horribly confused

Shut up you waffler
Siu>5’6 soyboy

The goat>crybaby to PM
Lerpson-->of a bridge
Off*
Lu Dorture Chamber>Jokic
"jokic not best player because xy"

"jokic best player because hes a serb (like god)"
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buffy, Oscar Bobb, Nogtog

@honest 1 year 1 month ago #1403285

Buffy wrote:
Guys, stop fighting! We’re Zarpians, we are meant to fight together, not against each other!
Do you wanna go on a date ? Let's watch the next Denver Nuggets match together

@honest 1 year 1 month ago #1403286

StephenS wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
StephenS wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
StephenS wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
StephenS wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
StephenS wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:

Then mentions
Patrick Ewing
I am horribly confused

Shut up you waffler
Siu>5’6 soyboy

The goat>crybaby to PM
Lerpson-->of a bridge
Off*
Lu Dorture Chamber>Jokic

• Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster

@honest 1 year 1 month ago #1403289

Lerpson wrote:
StephenS wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
StephenS wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
StephenS wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
StephenS wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
StephenS wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:

Then mentions
Patrick Ewing
I am horribly confused

Shut up you waffler
Siu>5’6 soyboy

The goat>crybaby to PM
Lerpson-->of a bridge
Off*
Lu Dorture Chamber>Jokic

• Oscar Bobb
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

-Donny's a registered SO

@honest 1 year 1 month ago #1403300

StephenS wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
StephenS wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
StephenS wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
StephenS wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
StephenS wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
StephenS wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:

Then mentions
Patrick Ewing
I am horribly confused

Shut up you waffler
Siu>5’6 soyboy

The goat>crybaby to PM
Lerpson-->of a bridge
Off*
Lu Dorture Chamber>Jokic

• Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster

@honest 1 year 1 month ago #1403301

Lerpson wrote:
StephenS wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
StephenS wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
StephenS wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
StephenS wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
StephenS wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
StephenS wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:

Then mentions
Patrick Ewing
I am horribly confused

Shut up you waffler
Siu>5’6 soyboy

The goat>crybaby to PM
Lerpson-->of a bridge
Off*
Lu Dorture Chamber>Jokic

• Oscar Bobb
  • Legendary Member