• ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Free Ezehzz
  • Thanks received: 264
Login or register to post a reply.

General Discussion - Favorite Movie 1 year 4 months ago #1397805

To Be Honest wrote:
The green mile / Брат 1997
i really can't list one so i put two
the green mile is a true masterpiece and Брат (1997) is an awesome drama movie which i truly love, it may not be the greatest russian movie ever but it's going to stay in my cold heart :zarp:

Green mile holy fuck is it masterpiece, the writing and characters are just spot on. Percy is one of the best villains ever written and acted perfectly, not many films can portray a villain that makes the audience actually hate a character.
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053

General Discussion - Favorite Movie 1 year 4 months ago #1397819

Storm The Albatross wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
the green mile is a true masterpiece and Брат (1997) is an awesome drama movie which i truly love, it may not be the greatest russian movie ever but it's going to stay in my cold heart :zarp:

Green mile holy fuck is it masterpiece, the writing and characters are just spot on. Percy is one of the best villains ever written and acted perfectly, not many films can portray a villain that makes the audience actually hate a character.
Yeah i agree, I believe that his acting got himself in troubles irl after the film released because people hated Percy so much, same happened with Negan on the walking dead, they are both awesome villains who were really fucking hated on by absolutely everybody haha

General Discussion - Favorite Movie 1 year 4 months ago #1397820

To Be Honest wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:

Yeah i agree, I believe that his acting got himself in troubles irl after the film released because people hated Percy so much, same happened with Negan on the walking dead, they are both awesome villains who were really fucking hated on by absolutely everybody haha
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Don’t read if you haven’t watched up to TWD season 9
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1297
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis

General Discussion - Favorite Movie 1 year 4 months ago #1397821

maddox wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:

i liked him when he first showed up ngl :whistle:
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 458
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by yisyas.

General Discussion - Favorite Movie 1 year 4 months ago #1397828

maddox wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:

Yeah I know I love Negan very much, one of my favourite characters
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds

281 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT