Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: the only thing I'm vaguely talented at

the only thing I'm vaguely talented at 1 year 6 months ago #1394166

Aspect wrote:
SorIe wrote:
rank 4 in the world at my champion (rank 1 stat pads in flex queue on a shit server so im basically rank 3)

stream coming soon pro play coming soon

Your op .gg says you have 536 games. That's far above 10k hours. I don't think you're very talented. Sorry. It's just a lot of hours invested into these pixels. Now use your future hours not playing video games and you'll actually feel accomplished.

well tbf 536 games and in masters is fucking great, also you are an ape it's literally less than 240 hours (on average since league games last for ~25 min).
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • LeBron "King" James
  • Thanks received: 1516

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - TTT Head Administrator
Ex - TTT Super Administrator
Ex - TeamSpeak/Discord Staff x2
Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Administrator x3
Ex - Deathrun Administrator
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe, Killa Kappa, Nogtog

the only thing I'm vaguely talented at 1 year 6 months ago #1394174

Clarky wrote:
Aspect wrote:
SorIe wrote:
rank 4 in the world at my champion (rank 1 stat pads in flex queue on a shit server so im basically rank 3)

Your op .gg says you have 536 games. That's far above 10k hours. I don't think you're very talented. Sorry. It's just a lot of hours invested into these pixels. Now use your future hours not playing video games and you'll actually feel accomplished.
condescending as fuck, why don't you mind your own business instead of trying to piss on someones bonfire

everyone pay no mind tis obvious bait, appreciate u both though xx
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by SorIe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky, Killa Kappa, TrueOverL, Vodka4Gaben

the only thing I'm vaguely talented at 1 year 6 months ago #1394175

SorIe wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Aspect wrote:
SorIe wrote:

condescending as fuck, why don't you mind your own business instead of trying to piss on someones bonfire

everyone pay no mind tis obvious bait, appreciate u both though xx
forums needs to be active one way or another anyway
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The following user(s) said Thank You: catboy sven ツ, SorIe, Killa Kappa, Vodka4Gaben

the only thing I'm vaguely talented at 1 year 6 months ago #1394176

Good job!
  • Nate
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Bigwhal Gaming
  • Thanks received: 501
Former Bhop Admin
Former SSRP Admin
Former TTT Admin
Former Surf Admin
Former Deathrun Admin
Former Prophunt Mod
Former Murder Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe

the only thing I'm vaguely talented at 1 year 6 months ago #1394190

Clarky wrote:
Aspect wrote:
SorIe wrote:

I am a motivator. Harsh reality causes change. You don't believe it? Well look at me!
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

the only thing I'm vaguely talented at 1 year 6 months ago #1394193

Aspect wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Aspect wrote:
SorIe wrote:

I am a motivator. Harsh reality causes change. You don't believe it? Well look at me!
enjoy this harsh ratio
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe, Killa Kappa, Vodka4Gaben

the only thing I'm vaguely talented at 1 year 6 months ago #1394194

Clarky wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Aspect wrote:
SorIe wrote:

enjoy this harsh ratio

My face when I read that

• catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

the only thing I'm vaguely talented at 1 year 6 months ago #1394200

Aspect wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Aspect wrote:
SorIe wrote:

fellas is it severely detrimental to your wellbeing and quality of life to play video games in your alone time while keeping on top of all other life responsibilities and actually accomplishing more than ever in all aspects of life

i have a girlfriend, a supportive group of friends, am looking for the best job possible for me right now, applied for university, have solid plans and backup plans for the future, am managing my physical & mental health better than ever and i am throwing league into it because i find it fun

you are spending your time shitposting and trolling on a children's video game forum

the only way for you is to pray for better luck in the next life

i do not care if your posts are bait all of what i have said has rung true about you for years now i am BEGGING you to get a hobby or some sort of fulfilment in your life because it saddens me to witness how sad your life is
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder

Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by SorIe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky, Killa Kappa, Vodka4Gaben, Oscar Bobb, ItsDonny

the only thing I'm vaguely talented at 1 year 6 months ago #1394202

SorIe wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Aspect wrote:
SorIe wrote:

fellas is it severely detrimental to your wellbeing and quality of life to play video games in your alone time while keeping on top of all other life responsibilities and actually accomplishing more than ever in all aspects of life

i have a girlfriend, a supportive group of friends, am looking for the best job possible for me right now, applied for university, have solid plans and backup plans for the future, am managing my physical & mental health better than ever and i am throwing league into it because i find it fun

you are spending your time shitposting and trolling on a children's video game forum

i do not care if your posts are bait all of what i have said has rung true about you for years now i am BEGGING you to get a hobby or some sort of fulfilment in your life because it saddens me to witness how sad your life is

Genuinely thought that was a copy pasta at first, don't do Aspect like that man :'(
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

the only thing I'm vaguely talented at 1 year 6 months ago #1394204

narexa wrote:
SorIe wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Aspect wrote:
SorIe wrote:

Genuinely thought that was a copy pasta at first, don't do Aspect like that man :'(
Aspect wrote:
?
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

the only thing I'm vaguely talented at 1 year 6 months ago #1394206

Clarky wrote:
narexa wrote:
SorIe wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Aspect wrote:
SorIe wrote:

Aspect wrote:
?

He's trolling, Aspect always does it, don't think it warrants an essay on how your life is actually good but that's just me ig
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

the only thing I'm vaguely talented at 1 year 6 months ago #1394208

narexa wrote:
Clarky wrote:
narexa wrote:
SorIe wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Aspect wrote:
SorIe wrote:

Aspect wrote:
?

He's trolling, Aspect always does it, don't think it warrants an essay on how your life is actually good but that's just me ig

we should excuse a massive loser being a massive loser because he always does it

this is the worst logic ive ever seen he can stop projecting his degeneracy onto me
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder

The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa

the only thing I'm vaguely talented at 1 year 6 months ago #1394209

SorIe wrote:
narexa wrote:
Clarky wrote:
narexa wrote:
SorIe wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Aspect wrote:
SorIe wrote:

Aspect wrote:
?

we should excuse a massive loser being a massive loser because he always does it

this is the worst logic ive ever seen he can stop projecting his degeneracy onto me

one piece
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1071
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-SSRP Super Administrator
Ex-Prophunt Administrator
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor
Kapi,Clarky,Blockedass,Corgi,Getzco,,Dady SORLE! ! ! !!!! ! ! ! NAREXA !

the only thing I'm vaguely talented at 1 year 6 months ago #1394211

Delete Lillia
  • Jim_Jam
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

the only thing I'm vaguely talented at 1 year 6 months ago #1394212

Jim_Jam wrote:
Delete Lillia
my champ is fucking broken man
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder

the only thing I'm vaguely talented at 1 year 6 months ago #1394215

SorIe wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Aspect wrote:
SorIe wrote:

Now this calls for a debate. I'll have you know I was the original founder of A-Team: The best gang ever to reign on the realm of Zarp. My experience lies within leadership, presentation skills, coordination and most importantly, experience. My life is 10x compared to yours. I remember the days when you were begging to be invited in the 40-man bases ran by me, Jabbe and C-larky. You didn't have anyone to play with and I let you in under my shadow to print $$. Let me tell you this one thing: I am a god. My enemies despise me and my allies regard me highly.
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

the only thing I'm vaguely talented at 1 year 6 months ago #1394217

SorIe wrote:
narexa wrote:
Clarky wrote:
narexa wrote:
SorIe wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Aspect wrote:
SorIe wrote:

Aspect wrote:
?

I only pointed out that you will feel more accomplished if you put your hours into real skills and you started raging. I'm just trying to be a motivational speaker and the backlash was some seriously strong words! I'm pretty sure I'm the one who spit some truth about your life and not the other way around :woohoo:
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by catboy sven ツ.

the only thing I'm vaguely talented at 1 year 6 months ago #1394218

Aspect wrote:
Now this calls for a debate. I'll have you know I was the original founder of A-Team: The best gang ever to reign on the realm of Zarp. My experience lies within leadership, presentation skills, coordination and most importantly, experience. My life is 10x compared to yours. I remember the days when you were begging to be invited in the 40-man bases ran by me, Jabbe and C-larky. You didn't have anyone to play with and I let you in under my shadow to print $$. Let me tell you this one thing: I am a god. My enemies despise me and my allies regard me highly.

LOL
PLEASE

The only god i see is the god of cringe
Honestly just calm down
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 212

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by ItsDonny.

the only thing I'm vaguely talented at 1 year 6 months ago #1394219

Aspect wrote:
SorIe wrote:
narexa wrote:
Clarky wrote:
narexa wrote:
SorIe wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Aspect wrote:
SorIe wrote:

Aspect wrote:
?

I only pointed out that you will feel more accomplished if you put your hours into real skills and you started raging. I'm just trying to be a motivational speaker and the backlash was some seriously strong words! I'm pretty sure I'm the one who spit some truth about your life and not the other way around :woohoo:
relax man
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1071
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-SSRP Super Administrator
Ex-Prophunt Administrator
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor
Kapi,Clarky,Blockedass,Corgi,Getzco,,Dady SORLE! ! ! !!!! ! ! ! NAREXA !
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Spicy.

the only thing I'm vaguely talented at 1 year 6 months ago #1394220

ItsDonny wrote:
Aspect wrote:

LOL
PLEASE

The only god i see is the god of cringe
Honestly just calm down

Nah bro I'm fired up now. Let's go! Sorle is hiding in his sweatpants :evil:
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds

243 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
1/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf