TOPIC: It is my Birthday!

It is my Birthday! 2 years 3 months ago #1375115

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Aku wrote:
RubyTheSlump wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
I turned 20! Yay! Adult life :(

Happy Birthday bud! It's all down hill from 20 :pray:
its all downhill from 17 in my experience, turning 18 is when the last fragment of your soul finally shatters and you become a husk, only childish nostalgia and a feign of innocence can temporarily restore what once was.

happy birthday catboy!
  • RubyTheSlump
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 212

SIX BODIES DROPPED & NO BODY WENT TO HEAVEN

steamcommunity.com/id/saltswitch
Value: 1258€
Games owned: 127
Games played: 83 (65%)
Hours on record: 4,167.5h [/list
Login or register to post a reply.

It is my Birthday! 2 years 3 months ago #1375116

Thanks to the people that wished me a happy birthday and also to the people that were positive, I started 2022 relatively positive and with some luck (finally) graduated from school, passed my driving exam, and turned 20 in one week.
Constantly being pessimistic doesn't help you on improving your mental health capabilities, hence why my horrendous inactivity, I've tried to work on myself, to stay positive, and by trying not to be negative for once in my fucking life.

I have been going a lot of horrible stuff like most people do nowadays, I've got a lot of stress from work. however, I'm pushing that stress away and just trying to focus on the positives in the end.
Just to clarify that ( in general speaking ) people on the forums have mentioned a lot of toxicity to users for no reason,
A lot of hate towards people for no reason, then the haters are complaining that people are "snowflakes" nowadays.
Unfortunately, shit ain't like the 90s, 2000s, or the 2010s. We're living in 2022 and you can look at the past but you can't change your actions from the past. We can only work on our future.
Consider working on yourself instead of on being the one that is spreading the toxicity just because it is "funny"

I have being going through a lot of stuff in my youth and my early lives on being a teenager, you can look back at it, but constantly replaying those days in your head and drowning in all those bad memories, in all those sorrows and sadness wont help you on getting better. I've always tried my best to be positive and look at the future, and ofcourse not everyone is able to control that fully. or not everyone is able to always be 100% positive but that is alright, we're all human

but just keep in mind "Even if its raining, the sun will eventually shine"
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

It is my Birthday! 2 years 3 months ago #1375117

RubyTheSlump wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Aku wrote:
RubyTheSlump wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
I turned 20! Yay! Adult life :(

Happy Birthday bud! It's all down hill from 20 :pray:
its all downhill from 17 in my experience, turning 18 is when the last fragment of your soul finally shatters and you become a husk, only childish nostalgia and a feign of innocence can temporarily restore what once was.

happy birthday catboy!
fax
There is nothing more valuable in a difficult time than buckwheat. Granular gold, food of the gods.

It is my Birthday! 2 years 3 months ago #1375148

Mans gon give a blunt TL;DR (for both sides) for this thread. Everything is shity always has been and always will be no matter the year, major issues just change and soon it will be something different to make us as a race feel shity. Best thing is to make the best out of it (ovs bit more to this with some bollocks about self help n shit) or top yourself. I seriously doubt you have nothing that brings you any form of enjoyment no matter how small cause I call bullshit on 99.99% of people who say "I hate everything and everything is awful" be it as basic as having a cold glass or water or listening to a song you like. Improve bit by bit no matter how small and soon you will have an empire and well whats the worst that can happen? can't get worse than everything is so bad I want to kill myself and well if it doesn't work out well you didn't lose anything.

Best thing I did for myself was tell myself I'm going to kill myself guilt free in a week if nothing at all is positive from that point to the 7th day mark and every time a positive thing no matter how small or meaningless that timer reset. I've been doing this for 3 years now, that week timer moves multiple times a day now and although a uphill battle is still present I know and hold onto how I feel when I'm up for when I'm down.

Ill end this off with a quote from butters - I'm sad, but at the same time I'm really happy that something could make me feel that sad. It's like, it makes me feel alive, you know? It makes me feel human. And the only way I could feel this sad now is if I felt somethin' really good before.
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053
The following user(s) said Thank You: slodoban milošević

It is my Birthday! 2 years 3 months ago #1375149

Oh yea and happy 20th ignore the fuckers saying it goes downhill, not yet. In a decade it does. These will be your best 10 years. You can have fun while having the knowledge you gained from being a teenager. After 30 you're fucked so best enjoy these 10 years but thats a life time away so drink to that
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds

186 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun