Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What's your go to meal?

What's your go to meal? 2 years 4 months ago #1371565

Agebt wrote:
Aint no better chef than my beautiful mama, shoutout Lebanon for tasty-healthy food.
lebonon
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9543
Login or register to post a reply.

What's your go to meal? 2 years 4 months ago #1371566

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Pie_ wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
Pie_ wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
Pie_ wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
AVG, aardappels vlees groente
Potato, meat, vegetables. How do you like your potatoes cooked? Mashed? Fried? Boiled? What Kind of Meat? Beef? Pork? Lamb? And what kind of vegetables? Carrots? Peas? Broccoli?

cooked potatoes with a good steak and chicory i dunno, we basically eat avg every day here
What's your favourite way of preparing it? I know this is an odd question but i think shove it all in a pot and slow cook it with a meat stock cube and water in there is the best. It's even better if you use the juice left over to make gravy out of it. Then mop it all up with a buttered slice of bread or a roll :P
Classic British dinner sir, no skill needed, just turn on the slow cooker and leave it to cook for like 4 hours :cheer:
bro im no masterchef, i leech of my mom
Tory dinner + tory quoting skills

I am not a Tory since I don't follow politics, i am not intelligent enough to understand it anyway :(
  • Pie_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lewis Abdul Hajar
  • Thanks received: 656
Teamspeak/Discord Head Administrator
SSRP Head Administrator
Rat Sandwich Enjoyer

What's your go to meal? 2 years 4 months ago #1371567

Agebt wrote:
Aint no better chef than my beautiful mama, shoutout Lebanon for tasty-healthy food.
Send her my love :pray:
  • Pie_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lewis Abdul Hajar
SSRP Head Administrator
Rat Sandwich Enjoyer

What's your go to meal? 2 years 4 months ago #1371568

Pie_ wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Pie_ wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
Pie_ wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
Pie_ wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
Potato, meat, vegetables. How do you like your potatoes cooked? Mashed? Fried? Boiled? What Kind of Meat? Beef? Pork? Lamb? And what kind of vegetables? Carrots? Peas? Broccoli?

cooked potatoes with a good steak and chicory i dunno, we basically eat avg every day here
What's your favourite way of preparing it? I know this is an odd question but i think shove it all in a pot and slow cook it with a meat stock cube and water in there is the best. It's even better if you use the juice left over to make gravy out of it. Then mop it all up with a buttered slice of bread or a roll :P
Classic British dinner sir, no skill needed, just turn on the slow cooker and leave it to cook for like 4 hours :cheer:
bro im no masterchef, i leech of my mom
Tory dinner + tory quoting skills

I am not a Tory since I don't follow politics, i am not intelligent enough to understand it anyway :(
Typical Tory
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4691
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pie_

What's your go to meal? 2 years 4 months ago #1371571

Pie_ wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
Pie_ wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:

I know you're not asking me the question, but the potatos can be prepared in two different ways, we can cook them in the pan (krieltjes) and we can boil them in the water (normal potatos) or you can make fries and dump them in the oil.
  • Sam.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 1123

What's your go to meal? 2 years 4 months ago #1371637

Sam. wrote:
Pie_ wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
Pie_ wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:

I know you're not asking me the question, but the potatos can be prepared in two different ways, we can cook them in the pan (krieltjes) and we can boil them in the water (normal potatos) or you can make fries and dump them in the oil.
Gonna make a new event, zarp cook off where you cook a meal and the judges judge it and the best meal wins 1b
  • Pie_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lewis Abdul Hajar
SSRP Head Administrator
Rat Sandwich Enjoyer

What's your go to meal? 2 years 4 months ago #1371649

Pie_ wrote:
Sam. wrote:
Pie_ wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
Pie_ wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:

Gonna make a new event, zarp cook off where you cook a meal and the judges judge it and the best meal wins 1b

Sounds like shit event ngl
  • TrueOverL
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 887

What's your go to meal? 2 years 4 months ago #1371882

Sam. wrote:
Pie_ wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
Pie_ wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:

thats three different ways you imbecile
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1738
Last Edit: 2 years 4 months ago by rroobbiinn10xx.

What's your go to meal? 2 years 4 months ago #1371935

rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
Sam. wrote:
Pie_ wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
Pie_ wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:

Children now a days can't seem to count :pinch:
  • Pie_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lewis Abdul Hajar
SSRP Head Administrator
Rat Sandwich Enjoyer

What's your go to meal? 2 years 4 months ago #1371936

rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
Sam. wrote:
Pie_ wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
Pie_ wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:

kanker idioot
  • Sam.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • gmaes?

What's your go to meal? 2 years 4 months ago #1371937

Pie_ wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
Sam. wrote:
Pie_ wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
Pie_ wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:

I am one year younger then you, and you are still a kid.
  • Sam.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • gmaes?

What's your go to meal? 2 years 4 months ago #1371938

Sam. wrote:
Pie_ wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
Sam. wrote:
Pie_ wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
Pie_ wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:

"one year younger than you". I'm older, and its my birthday in 2 months so pipe down poppet
  • Pie_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lewis Abdul Hajar
SSRP Head Administrator
Rat Sandwich Enjoyer
Last Edit: 2 years 4 months ago by Pie_.

What's your go to meal? 2 years 4 months ago #1371939

Pie_ wrote:
Sam. wrote:
Pie_ wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
Sam. wrote:
Pie_ wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
Pie_ wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:

"one year younger than you". I'm older, and its my birthday in 2 months so pipe down poppet

Not eighteen, still a kid.
  • Sam.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • gmaes?
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds

131 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun