Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Thoughts on the new cod and battlefield

Thoughts on the new cod and battlefield 2 years 7 months ago #1362072

Kinda sick of big companies releasing their IPs over and over again without any major innovation. I'd really like to see something new, something that really catches peoples eyes, unlike "just another battlefield" or "just another cod" or "just another fifa". Whenever someone comes up with a great new concept, everyone sticks with that instead of coming up with new ideas - or they just stick with what they know instead of innovating. Do we really need a new battlefield or cod every single year? (sometimes even multiple a year?)

EDIT: And I'm not even taking into account the amount of abuse some of these companies put their employees through, there's plenty stories out there...
  • Martin
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1877
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Martin.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: God dammit Ross, CEO of Business, Turtlx69

Thoughts on the new cod and battlefield 2 years 7 months ago #1362086

Martin wrote:
Kinda sick of big companies releasing their IPs over and over again without any major innovation. I'd really like to see something new, something that really catches peoples eyes, unlike "just another battlefield" or "just another cod" or "just another fifa". Whenever someone comes up with a great new concept, everyone sticks with that instead of coming up with new ideas - or they just stick with what they know instead of innovating. Do we really need a new battlefield or cod every single year? (sometimes even multiple a year?)

EDIT: And I'm not even taking into account the amount of abuse some of these companies put their employees through, there's plenty stories out there...
That's the thing, the yearly cod formula has been stale (other than MW2019), and at this point I'm surprised that Fifa fans still exist, its the same game re-released each time lol.
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2310

Thoughts on the new cod and battlefield 2 years 7 months ago #1362094

CEO of Business wrote:
Martin wrote:

That's the thing, the yearly cod formula has been stale (other than MW2019), and at this point I'm surprised that Fifa fans still exist, its the same game re-released each time lol.
Fifa fans will continue to talk about how bad the new games are while still buying them every year
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3434

Thoughts on the new cod and battlefield 2 years 7 months ago #1362109

Only good reason to get cod is for zombies
  • Spectrum
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • quack
  • Thanks received: 849