Lewis_is_java wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:
when ppl act though behind a screen :( :(
Nice spelling you noob I would knock you out clean :pray: :woohoo: :woohoo:
sorry 2142mm guy, i correctly my grammar mistake, i am scared for my life :(
Login or register to post a reply.

Scariest Moment of your life 2 years 9 months ago #1347784

Sam. wrote:
This actually happened on previous new years eve.

I was having dinner with my family until we heard a very loud bang near us.
We checked the stairwell, and the mailboxes and the windows/door were blown up with fireworks.
well that’s Dutch fireworks for you right there..
  • Poltergeist
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • loud ghost
  • Thanks received: 497
Prop Hunt Super Administrator

Ex-Prop Hunt Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Moderator
Last Edit: 2 years 9 months ago by Poltergeist.

Scariest Moment of your life 2 years 9 months ago #1347785

Even recalling this incident gives me shivers, but i'll try to have a lot of courage to share it with you guys. I was simply walking down the streets in order to pick up some groceries from the store when it happened. As I was walking, I witnessed a group of armed men surrounding another man who was kneeling with his hands on his head. The surrounded man looked extremely terrified, and was begging for his life by saying that he'd do anything... even if it meant paying the men to let him go. At this stage I was frozen and couldn't move, run, or call for help. One of the armed men then started to shout and taunting the pleading man screaming "What you gonna do? Shut the fuck up". I still remember the next scene as if it was yesterday, as the man was then shot in the head with a gun. I wanted to scream and run away, but I didn't have the courage nor the strength to do so.

As I was just standing there in disbelief, one of the armed men then turned to me and said "now you". I remember this man vividly because his teeth were crooked, he had a very ugly face, and his breath smelled like a donkey's ass. At this point, I could feel my sweat dripping down my back. I thought that my life was over, and I was going to be killed just like the man because I have witnessed the scene. As I was getting ready to accept reality as I had nowhere to hide, I was extremely relieved to hear him say "you are not dying". However I was still very scared, and the last thing I remember him saying to me was "Listen, you spread the message that if anyone fucks with the mafia. they'll end up like this... alright? You tell your boys not to fuck with us or they'll end up like him". At this point I continued to agree and repeatedly said "okay" in a trembling voice.

Here I am, thankfully still living, but I wasn't able to report this incident to the police because the man had told me "If you come after us, you're dead"....
  • ITztrain
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Professional créme de la meow meow eater
  • Thanks received: 584
The following user(s) said Thank You: SwiiFTz, slodoban milošević, Smol, Skiper, maddox and 1 more...

Scariest Moment of your life 2 years 9 months ago #1347789

ITzTrain wrote:
Even recalling this incident gives me shivers, but i'll try to have a lot of courage to share it with you guys. I was simply walking down the streets in order to pick up some groceries from the store when it happened. As I was walking, I witnessed a group of armed men surrounding another man who was kneeling with his hands on his head. The surrounded man looked extremely terrified, and was begging for his life by saying that he'd do anything... even if it meant paying the men to let him go. At this stage I was frozen and couldn't move, run, or call for help. One of the armed men then started to shout and taunting the pleading man screaming "What you gonna do? Shut the fuck up". I still remember the next scene as if it was yesterday, as the man was then shot in the head with a gun. I wanted to scream and run away, but I didn't have the courage nor the strength to do so.

As I was just standing there in disbelief, one of the armed men then turned to me and said "now you". I remember this man vividly because his teeth were crooked, he had a very ugly face, and his breath smelled like a donkey's ass. At this point, I could feel my sweat dripping down my back. I thought that my life was over, and I was going to be killed just like the man because I have witnessed the scene. As I was getting ready to accept reality as I had nowhere to hide, I was extremely relieved to hear him say "you are not dying". However I was still very scared, and the last thing I remember him saying to me was "Listen, you spread the message that if anyone fucks with the mafia. they'll end up like this... alright? You tell your boys not to fuck with us or they'll end up like him". At this point I continued to agree and repeatedly said "okay" in a trembling voice.

Here I am, thankfully still living, but I wasn't able to report this incident to the police because the man had told me "If you come after us, you're dead"....
serious question what if he plays zarp or someone that knows him plays zarp and knows about the situation aint you fucked now, cause ive had 2-3 people that live hella close to me be on gmod servers and didnt really know, one of them is actually on this server.
  • Jonsey
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Kissing Girls is GEI
  • Thanks received: 93

Scariest Moment of your life 2 years 9 months ago #1347791

Jonsey wrote:
ITzTrain wrote:

serious question what if he plays zarp or someone that knows him plays zarp and knows about the situation aint you fucked now, cause ive had 2-3 people that live hella close to me be on gmod servers and didnt really know, one of them is actually on this server.
rip trainz
  • Skiper
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 345
what?

Scariest Moment of your life 2 years 9 months ago #1347792

I hooked both my legs to the rim of a bicycle while I was riding with my dad.
my leg was hurt like hell, and i had several injuries
I was only 9-10 years old so that traumatized me
  • Apollo Freeman
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Most people are do don't, I am do is.
  • Thanks received: 299
Former Prop Hunt Adminstrator
Former TTT Moderator
Former Surf Moderator

Scariest Moment of your life 2 years 9 months ago #1347794

the scariest moment of my life huh? So when I was like 7 and hanging out in the park with some homies a drug addict just decided to chase us for no reason ( I was young and traumatized and didn't wanna go to that park for like a year )
  • Skiper
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 345
what?

Scariest Moment of your life 2 years 9 months ago #1347796

warning: dark (not hironic)

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Frank_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • disappointing jazz player
  • Thanks received: 526
-
Ex PropHunt Super Admin
Ex Surf Admin
Ex Murder Admin
Ex PropHunt Section Mod
Ex Ts/Discord Staff
-
Discord:
frankthequiet#2165
-

Scariest Moment of your life 2 years 9 months ago #1347797

Frank_ wrote:

Dark
  • Pie_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lewis Abdul Hajar
  • Thanks received: 656
Teamspeak/Discord Head Administrator
SSRP Head Administrator
Rat Sandwich Enjoyer

Scariest Moment of your life 2 years 9 months ago #1347798

Frank_ wrote:

yes bro I also learnt about time at primary school :pray:
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hellsdevil, Nogtog, Apollo Freeman

Scariest Moment of your life 2 years 9 months ago #1347813

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Frank_ wrote:

yes bro I also learnt about time at primary school :pray:

im not sure if you can understand what i mean, but if you do and this is your actual response and if this is how you value life that's great bro :woohoo: i was waiting for your comment, i thought you forgot about me :(
  • Frank_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • disappointing jazz player
  • Thanks received: 526
-
Ex PropHunt Super Admin
Ex Surf Admin
Ex Murder Admin
Ex PropHunt Section Mod
Ex Ts/Discord Staff
-
Discord:
frankthequiet#2165
-

Scariest Moment of your life 2 years 9 months ago #1347817

ITzTrain wrote:

rent free sheep shagga
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095

Scariest Moment of your life 2 years 9 months ago #1347819

Jonsey wrote:
ITzTrain wrote:

:woohoo:
  • Turtlx69
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1540

The following user(s) said Thank You: 1231231231

Scariest Moment of your life 2 years 9 months ago #1347820

Jonsey wrote:
ITzTrain wrote:

Ah yes im sure the mafia love spending their time on zarpgaming when they're not shooting people in the streets
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3434

Scariest Moment of your life 2 years 9 months ago #1347821

ITzTrain wrote:

fucking gave me chills till i read the last bit lmao
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

Scariest Moment of your life 2 years 9 months ago #1347826

The moment I found out people were allowed to just create their own gender identifications.

On a side note, I Identify as this emoji :side: please respect it.
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039
Last Edit: 2 years 9 months ago by Boxy.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds

183 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32