Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Nogtog's Nogtastic Q&A

Nogtog's Nogtastic Q&A 2 years 10 months ago #1343413

Nogtog wrote:
Gin wrote:
Why do you have cringe soccerball pfp instead of chad buff garfield? :angry:
Ironic soccerball pfp stage because garfield is on a mission to assassinate Biden

• Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • LeBron "King" James
  • Thanks received: 1516

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - TTT Head Administrator
Ex - TTT Super Administrator
Ex - TeamSpeak/Discord Staff x2
Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Administrator x3
Ex - Deathrun Administrator
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nogtog

Nogtog's Nogtastic Q&A 2 years 10 months ago #1343414

Vodka4Gaben wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Gin wrote:
Why do you have cringe soccerball pfp instead of chad buff garfield? :angry:
Ironic soccerball pfp stage because garfield is on a mission to assassinate Biden

Thanks for sharing this with the class
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3434
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben

Nogtog's Nogtastic Q&A 2 years 10 months ago #1345532

What's your height to the nearest eighth
  • Oscar Bobb
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2034

-Jmt's a big stinking nonce
-Donny's a registered SO

Nogtog's Nogtastic Q&A 2 years 10 months ago #1345538

StephenS wrote:
What's your height to the nearest eighth
At least 2
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oscar Bobb

Nogtog's Nogtastic Q&A 2 years 10 months ago #1345639

did Salah survive that plane crash?
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

Nogtog's Nogtastic Q&A 2 years 10 months ago #1345677

jam wrote:
did Salah survive that plane crash?
Ofc that was in his puskas winning goal against everton where a passenger plane famously tried to say hi and he managed to dribble past it before scoring
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: jam, Oscar Bobb

Nogtog's Nogtastic Q&A 2 years 10 months ago #1345683

Ok after losing my mind, I want the opinion of someone with at least 2 braincells

What are the top 3 cods?
  • Oscar Bobb
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

-Donny's a registered SO

Nogtog's Nogtastic Q&A 2 years 10 months ago #1345690

StephenS wrote:
Ok after losing my mind, I want the opinion of someone with at least 2 braincells

What are the top 3 cods?

1. Black ops 1
Easily the best campaign of the series for me and has incredible levels and characters. The first mission is trying to assassinate castro ffs. Vorkuta, executive order, numbers, project nova, victor charlie, WMD, rebirth, redemption some of my fav levels in games ever. That plot twist along with other great scenes like the russian roulette scene. Woods, Bowman, Reznov, Hudson and villains like Dragovich, Steiner :blush: :blush: I remember being 7 and finding out about the secret menu console and dead ops arcade and being blown away. Dead ops arcade alone is better than most cod games. Multiplayer was fun af and zombies had maps like call of the dead, five, der riese, and the original maps. Kino der toten is such a good fucking map too and idk how much time ive spent running around the stage blasting off the thundergun. Just a masterpiece tbh.

2. Black ops 2
Campaign was great with alternate choices and events that could be influenced by you finding things in the levels. Raul was a class villain and that mission where you play as him was fucking insane. The way they brough the futuristic shit in with the past was really well done and its just a really good campaign with really satisfying combat. Multiplayer is goated for hijacked alone and running around all day in year 4 trying to hit trickshots so i could be in faze. Has the best zombies of any cod game too imo with the 2 goat maps origins and mob of the dead. Nuketown zombies was great too and town. Die rise wasnt great but it was fun and had that cool wonder weapon. Tranzit is underrated too imo just bc the bus is such a cool concept on its own. Black ops 3 should have been this good :(

3. Cod 4: Modern Warfare
The one that really blew cod up for everyone. Multiplayer was absolutely insane and has so many classic cod weapons. The campaign was brilliant too with great characters and has one of the coolest endings of all time. Crew expendable is one of the best opening levels of a game and then you have all ghillied up which is one of the best missions of all time. It felt like a movie plot or something with the nuke going off and the way the characters interact goooood it was just so good.

Honourable mentions:

Modern warfare 2: Classic multiplayer and a great campaign

Black ops 3: Not that good as a game and the campaign was shit. Multiplayer was fun but had so many broken weapons and dickheads it was pretty average, especially with all the different weapon types and shit. Zombies was so good tho that it carries the game on its own (AND DEAD OPS 2)
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by Nogtog.

Nogtog's Nogtastic Q&A 2 years 10 months ago #1345694

Nogtog wrote:
StephenS wrote:

What are the top 3 cods?

1. Black ops 1
Easily the best campaign of the series for me and has incredible levels and characters. The first mission is trying to assassinate castro ffs. Vorkuta, executive order, numbers, project nova, victor charlie, WMD, rebirth, redemption some of my fav levels in games ever. That plot twist along with other great scenes like the russian roulette scene. Woods, Bowman, Reznov, Hudson and villains like Dragovich, Steiner :blush: :blush: I remember being 7 and finding out about the secret menu console and dead ops arcade and being blown away. Dead ops arcade alone is better than most cod games. Multiplayer was fun af and zombies had maps like call of the dead, five, der riese, and the original maps. Kino der toten is such a good fucking map too and idk how much time ive spent running around the stage blasting off the thundergun. Just a masterpiece tbh.

2. Black ops 2
Campaign was great with alternate choices and events that could be influenced by you finding things in the levels. Raul was a class villain and that mission where you play as him was fucking insane. The way they brough the futuristic shit in with the past was really well done and its just a really good campaign with really satisfying combat. Multiplayer is goated for hijacked alone and running around all day in year 4 trying to hit trickshots so i could be in faze. Has the best zombies of any cod game too imo with the 2 goat maps origins and mob of the dead. Nuketown zombies was great too and town. Die rise wasnt great but it was fun and had that cool wonder weapon. Tranzit is underrated too imo just bc the bus is such a cool concept on its own. Black ops 3 should have been this good :(

The one that really blew cod up for everyone. Multiplayer was absolutely insane and has so many classic cod weapons. The campaign was brilliant too with great characters and has one of the coolest endings of all time. Crew expendable is one of the best opening levels of a game and then you have all ghillied up which is one of the best missions of all time. It felt like a movie plot or something with the nuke going off and the way the characters interact goooood it was just so good.

Honourable mentions:

Black ops 3: Not that good as a game and the campaign was shit. Multiplayer was fun but had so many broken weapons and dickheads it was pretty average, especially with all the different weapon types and shit. Zombies was so good tho that it carries the game on its own (AND DEAD OPS 2)

1) Don't call tranzit underrated, officially the worst fucking map of all time and anyone that says otherwise is dumb. The buildables were dogshit, the fan constantly broke, the turret needed a fan to work. The wonder weapon was absolute ass, it was bad enough that the parts were scattered in random places in the fog, but it fucking broke too????? In addition to that it was next to useless when it came to killing zombies. The lava and fog combo was dumb as shit too, made only worse by denizens. Then there's the way to actually get pack a punch. Like why does it require a fan in that underground place and why do we have to build pack a punch :sick: I never get why people call it underrated when it was just one huge pile of shit. In addition the bus was horrible and the driver was annoying as shit.

2) Personally I say black ops 3 zombies is the best zombies oat over b02. Like yea you got Mob and origins but the B03 maps were good from start to end. Shadows of Evil is easily the best base game zombies map. Then when it came to DLC1 there's no competition between the games, Der Eisendrache takes die rise every day. DLC2 (my memory must be shit because I thought mob was after buried but I guess not) Mob of the dead definitely wins over zetsubou no shima, Like don't get me wrong zetsubou no shima is easily the most underrated map (it got all it's hate early because of all the bugs but it was actually a sick map once all was fixed, I can get into that some other time tho) As for DLC3 Gorod krovi takes buried and I don't want to hear otherwise Gorod Krovi is fucking goated and has so much replayability compared to buried. As for the final dlc there's no debate origins takes revelations. Nuketown zombies does not deserve a mention
  • Oscar Bobb
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

-Donny's a registered SO
Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by Oscar Bobb.

Nogtog's Nogtastic Q&A 2 years 10 months ago #1345697

StephenS wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
StephenS wrote:

What are the top 3 cods?

1. Black ops 1

2. Black ops 2

Honourable mentions:

1) Don't call tranzit underrated, officially the worst fucking map of all time and anyone that says otherwise is dumb. The buildables were dogshit, the fan constantly broke, the turret needed a fan to work. The wonder weapon was absolute ass, it was bad enough that the parts were scattered in random places in the fog, but it fucking broke too????? In addition to that it was next to useless when it came to killing zombies. The lava and fog combo was dumb as shit too, made only worse by denizens. Then there's the way to actually get pack a punch. Like why does it require a fan in that underground place and why do we have to build pack a punch :sick: I never get why people call it underrated when it was just one huge pile of shit. In addition the bus was horrible and the driver was annoying as shit.

2) Personally I say black ops 3 zombies is the best zombies oat over b02. Like yea you got Mob and origins but the B03 maps were good from start to end. Shadows of Evil is easily the best base game zombies map. Then when it came to DLC1 there's no competition between the games, Der Eisendrache takes die rise every day. DLC2 (my memory must be shit because I thought mob was after buried but I guess not) Mob of the dead definitely wins over zetsubou no shima, Like don't get me wrong zetsubou no shima is easily the most underrated map (it got all it's hate early because of all the bugs but it was actually a sick map once all was fixed, I can get into that some other time tho) As for DLC3 Gorod krovi takes buried and I don't want to hear otherwise Gorod Krovi is fucking goated and has so much replayability compared to buried. As for the final dlc there's no debate origins takes revelations. Nuketown zombies does not deserve a mention
tranzit is underrated, seeing ya boy get left behind running after the bus as it takes of with the rest of ya friends is one of the funniest things in gaming history :pray:
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oscar Bobb, Nogtog, Sam.

Nogtog's Nogtastic Q&A 2 years 10 months ago #1345702

StephenS wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
StephenS wrote:

What are the top 3 cods?

1. Black ops 1

2. Black ops 2

Honourable mentions:

1) All of those are valid criticisms apart from bus and driver. I dont even do anything on tranzit apart from zoom around on the bus.

2) Dont care mob and origins are clear of bo3 and its not even close. I never managed to get anywhere with revelations or gorod krovi lol i couldnt be bothered to learn all the shit on the maps. Der eisendrache was BANGING tho and shadows too. Call of the dead is way more underrated than zetsubou shut up
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Nogtog's Nogtastic Q&A 2 years 10 months ago #1345761

When will garfield come back from his mission to assassinate biden?
  • Gin
  • Senior Boarder
  • d:-D
  • Thanks received: 556

Nogtog's Nogtastic Q&A 2 years 10 months ago #1345764

Gin wrote:
When will garfield come back from his mission to assassinate biden?
Either when the old fuck is dead, or he is
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Nogtog's Nogtastic Q&A 2 years 10 months ago #1345765

StephenS wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
StephenS wrote:

What are the top 3 cods?

1. Black ops 1

2. Black ops 2

Honourable mentions:

I swear you are the most average COD player of all time smh. Hates on Ghosts to all hell, hates on transit and thinks BO3 zombies is better than BO2 zombies :sick:. Why dont you have fun for a change!!
  • Rule
  • Legendary Member
  • Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 1265
Ex-Staff

Nogtog's Nogtastic Q&A 2 years 10 months ago #1345774

Rule wrote:
StephenS wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
StephenS wrote:

What are the top 3 cods?

1. Black ops 1

2. Black ops 2

Honourable mentions:

I swear you are the most average COD player of all time smh. Hates on Ghosts to all hell, hates on transit and thinks BO3 zombies is better than BO2 zombies :sick:. Why dont you have fun for a change!!

The best cod was 100% ww2. Why you ask? It was the only one where there was no bs in the campaign. As a history buff I take the accuracy very seriously. So when I see JFK shooting zombies on five, or a bunch of guys talking about numbers to mason when that form of arithmetic hadn't even been invented yet, or (perhaps the most despicable of all) the gulag in modern warfare that shouldn't even be there I cry! Jmt once told me in maths class "it's just a game man, please stfu about how the date wasnt possible and do the questions" and it stuck with me. Sure I can suspend my disbelief and use the galil in 1914 France but will I ever fully enjoy the game? No, of course not. However, with ww2 I never had to suspend my disbelief. They really got actual ww2 veterans in the cod studio who retold the story, relieved the horrific events just to make the best gaming experience possible. For that I will always love Jeff Kaplan for bringing the world back to ww2.

Thanks Jeff :pray:
  • PZGrens
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • You the shit to me
  • Thanks received: 548
Steam Profile
Ex TTT admin x2
Ex Minecraft Admin
Ex Surf Moderator
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator x2
Ex Community Council member
Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by PZGrens.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jam, Nogtog

Nogtog's Nogtastic Q&A 2 years 10 months ago #1345775

PZGrens wrote:
Rule wrote:
StephenS wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
StephenS wrote:

What are the top 3 cods?

1. Black ops 1

2. Black ops 2

Honourable mentions:

The best cod was 100% ww2. Why you ask? It was the only one where there was no bs in the campaign. As a history buff I take the accuracy very seriously. So when I see JFK shooting zombies on five, or a bunch of guys talking about numbers to mason when that form of arithmetic hadn't even been invented yet, or (perhaps the most despicable of all) the gulag in modern warfare that shouldn't even be there I cry! Jmt once told me in maths class "it's just a game man, please stfu about how the date wasnt possible and do the questions" and it stuck with me. Sure I can suspend my disbelief and use the galil in 1914 France but will I ever fully enjoy the game? No, of course not. However, with ww2 I never had to suspend my disbelief. They really got actual ww2 veterans in the cod studio who retold the story, relieved the horrific events just to make the best gaming experience possible. For that I will always love Jeff Kaplan for bringing the world back to ww2.

Thanks Jeff :pray:
Get a life you fat nerd
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: PZGrens

Nogtog's Nogtastic Q&A 2 years 10 months ago #1345781

Rule wrote:
StephenS wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
StephenS wrote:

What are the top 3 cods?

1. Black ops 1

2. Black ops 2

Honourable mentions:

Do me a favour and just stop stalking
  • Oscar Bobb
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

-Donny's a registered SO

Nogtog's Nogtastic Q&A 2 years 10 months ago #1345832

StephenS wrote:
Rule wrote:
StephenS wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
StephenS wrote:

What are the top 3 cods?

1. Black ops 1

2. Black ops 2

Honourable mentions:

stalking
  • Rule
  • Legendary Member
  • Kyber4PHSO
Ex-Staff

Nogtog's Nogtastic Q&A 2 years 10 months ago #1345833

Rule wrote:
StephenS wrote:
Rule wrote:
StephenS wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
StephenS wrote:

What are the top 3 cods?

1. Black ops 1

2. Black ops 2

Honourable mentions:

stalking
DID I STUTTER MATE
ALL YOU DO IS STALK ME SORT YOURSELF OUT
  • Oscar Bobb
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

-Donny's a registered SO
Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by Oscar Bobb.

Nogtog's Nogtastic Q&A 2 years 10 months ago #1345837

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

stuter
  • Rule
  • Legendary Member
  • Kyber4PHSO
Ex-Staff
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds