Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Leaving Zarp

Leaving Zarp 3 years 4 weeks ago #1323213

Kronen wrote:
Braindead wrote:
but i diddnt do shit memorable and people know me after i disappear for a year??????????????????
hi himp
That is offensive its Abu Bakir
Who is this himp guy?
  • SWORD
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 582
Last Edit: 3 years 4 weeks ago by SWORD.
The topic has been locked.

Leaving Zarp 3 years 4 weeks ago #1323220

what did I just read, just make new friends its not that hard pal
  • luke_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • -0121-
  • Thanks received: 1139
"R.I.P. Born In Blood" - March the first 2016...
First Seen: Dec 08, 2013 6:54 PM .

The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa, Killa Kappa, PZGrens

Leaving Zarp 3 years 4 weeks ago #1323310

ToBeHonest wrote:
it pisses you because you consider yourself as a nobody?
who do you think you are ? everyone's a nobody man, people on zarp and in communities just start to know each other
the "im a nobody" aint shit, using this term means you have a one digit iq, i really don't understand that
what's the next step? you gonna go full emo mode? dude come on, you aren't a nobody, you are someone who doesn't play alot, doesn't interact alot with other players in game, that's the reason why many people don't know you or remember you even tho you played "ages ago"
check my recent post and i play everyday all day lol
  • BaxBlue
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 23

Leaving Zarp 3 years 4 weeks ago #1323317

Neilsen wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:
who do you think you are ? everyone's a nobody man, people on zarp and in communities just start to know each other
the "im a nobody" aint shit, using this term means you have a one digit iq, i really don't understand that
what's the next step? you gonna go full emo mode? dude come on, you aren't a nobody, you are someone who doesn't play alot, doesn't interact alot with other players in game, that's the reason why many people don't know you or remember you even tho you played "ages ago"

I think he means he feels like a nobody in the community. For example say Tigz were to pop up after multiple years inactivity he would still get reconsidered as he had a big impact on the community. Another big example would be the community mangers before clarky and jamie. How many people would remember T and how many would remember P. They both held the same role expect one of them did something that made them infamous across zarp.

Now gamer your join date seriously does not matter for how well you are known. A lot of players use it as a "flex" when in reality it isn't that special, only time its worth using to your advantage is to shut down someone who is flexing join date thats sooner than yours. I do this myself and take the piss out of the people who flex that they are "og" down to being a 2016 player and its like uhhh heres the thing, im 2014 and I don't class myself as an "og". Anyone who was before me deserves the tag "og" prime example would be Exrobite, Tea Leaf, DCX, Haythem, Chris Andrews. These people left a mark and will always be remembered for positive reasons. Being well known isn't always a positive either, you can be well known for negative reasons like JMT is known for nothing but the fact he afk mines all day and night or the previously mentioned P who did some bad bad stuff to get known.

The TL;DR - Join date means fuck all, being known isn't always a positive, make a big impact to get known (If you want it that badly)

how is that a bad thing lol

1/8 of the time you have exist is on gmod mining to satisfy a virtual gambling addiction.
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4043

Leaving Zarp 3 years 4 weeks ago #1323318

Neilsen wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:

I think he means he feels like a nobody in the community. For example say Tigz were to pop up after multiple years inactivity he would still get reconsidered as he had a big impact on the community. Another big example would be the community mangers before clarky and jamie. How many people would remember T and how many would remember P. They both held the same role expect one of them did something that made them infamous across zarp.

Now gamer your join date seriously does not matter for how well you are known. A lot of players use it as a "flex" when in reality it isn't that special, only time its worth using to your advantage is to shut down someone who is flexing join date thats sooner than yours. I do this myself and take the piss out of the people who flex that they are "og" down to being a 2016 player and its like uhhh heres the thing, im 2014 and I don't class myself as an "og". Anyone who was before me deserves the tag "og" prime example would be Exrobite, Tea Leaf, DCX, Haythem, Chris Andrews. These people left a mark and will always be remembered for positive reasons. Being well known isn't always a positive either, you can be well known for negative reasons like JMT is known for nothing but the fact he afk mines all day and night or the previously mentioned P who did some bad bad stuff to get known.

The TL;DR - Join date means fuck all, being known isn't always a positive, make a big impact to get known (If you want it that badly)

It's not JMT don't you worry your little head keep afk mining I promise I won't kill them :)
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4691
The following user(s) said Thank You: dusheke dabliqius, jam

Leaving Zarp 3 years 3 weeks ago #1324404

EviIstewie wrote:
Neilsen wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:

1/8 of the time you have exist is on gmod mining to satisfy a virtual gambling addiction.
tragic facts..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones

Leaving Zarp 3 years 3 weeks ago #1324741

who
  • KrypticOG
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 686

Leaving Zarp 3 years 2 weeks ago #1325317

Yooooooooooooooo!

Welcome back!
  • menameisemil
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • idk what to put here
  • Thanks received: 601
Former:
SSRP Super Admin
SSRP Section Mod
Last Edit: 3 years 2 weeks ago by menameisemil.

Leaving Zarp 3 years 2 weeks ago #1325318

menameisemil wrote:
Yooooooooooooooo!

Welcome back!
:clap:
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2304