Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Life lesson...

Life lesson... 3 years 4 months ago #1292909

Shark wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:

Me and my friend were on round 38 trying to get to 100 and somehow these 2 randoms joined our game that was in progress and after they kept on dying cause they had nothing on round 38 they forced an exfil on us.
I'm confused, do they just let you chose when you wanna leave or smth?
After you survive the first 10 rounds you get a chance to exfil(basically evacuate), if you chose not to then you have to wait for another 5 rounds so the exfil slots are something like 10,15,20,25,30,35,40, etc. This was mainly done for people that don't want to go for crazy high rounds and so they gave those people the option to leave early but still get a little extra reward. You have some easy to obtain permanent upgrades in the form of skills that you upgrade using aetherium crystals and exfiling gives you extra crystals and XP depending on the round that you chose to do so. Also, exfiling isn't as simple as pressing a button, you need to kill a certain amount of zombies in a certain time limit or the helicopter is shot down.
Why the fuck did they have to make zombies a grindy/ level-y thing? It was literally the only pure, frustrationless part of CoD left next to some of the campaigns. Pisses me off so much man. I don’t need an infinite exp tick for every fucking gamemode, just let me enjoy zombies without forcing anything other than zombies and the occasional easter egg on me.
It's really not that grindy if you don't want it to be, with 5 hours of gameplay you already have the upgrades that are needed, and also the best weapon right now is a wall buy so no need to grind weapon XP to get all the attachments etc.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin