TOPIC: #TRUMP 2020

#TRUMP 2020 3 years 9 months ago #1245714

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Carson wrote:
Ezz wrote:
Carson wrote:
FluffyOP wrote:
important update everybody!
our emperor came out with a new "sarcastic" take.
another example of him playing 6D chess, at first he makes us think he cured corona, by saying inject bleach!
but wait, it gets better; he was actually trolling the media all along to showcase the bad actors, furthermore proving how fake the
lying media is.
Trump 999 Media 0
I would love to show you a video of what drug he was talking about and how he supposedly wanted to kill people with it. Simple liberal tactics made by the media due to their mindless robots never doing research. The drug proved to help but the man who died used aquarium cleaner with other products in it rather than just the drug being administered.

I have contempt for you I also feel extremely bad for you and the liberal mob.

for that clip idk how you came to the conclusion that he was talking about hydroxychloroquine , i know he has talked about it before but he says "injecting people with disinfectant" and then it "knocks it out in under a minute". I don't believe hydroxychloroquine can be injected and i don't believe its been shown to knock out covid in under a minute. He also said later that he was only trolling the media to see if they would believe injecting people with disinfectant.

over his presidency trump had made lots of claims with either no or barely any evidence to back it up , so its no doubt most people don't take his theories seriously. hydroxychloroquine may, and serveral other drugs which he's talked about may work, but you can't just mass administer drugs and see what sticks, even if they are approved for something else. Using drugs approved for other things has been done before and cases like the thalidomide birth defects happened.
You are correct about the mass administering but I myself do not take trump seriously on a lot of things but I look at what he has actually done. Trump is a businessman and he over exaggerates everything to the extreme. This clearly was not a good time for him to do something like that. However, there are drugs that are being administered to most patients with Covid-19 such as blood thinners and Steroids.
Did somebody say steroids?!?! B) B) B)
I have SEVERE roid rage
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1818
Jay House number 1 as always
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds

259 PLAYERS ONLINE