Got in a scrap 4 years 6 months ago #1171898

Yamete Kudasaii wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Jeppe wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Reversed wrote:
bring a small knife with you
yeah lets fight fire with fire
The problem is that people usually "our" age like 14 - 20's actually do think that carrying a knife will protect them and thats why we, the UK, have the highest knife crime statistics in the world.

Id definitely call the police man, if you think it will escalate there is no reason not to.
I think there's a statistic that if you're carrying a weapon, you're actually more likely to be injured by your own weapon being used against you than anyone else's weapon. For the love of god don't use a knife, not only do you look like a massive knobhead but you're likely to get injured by it. IMO you shouldnt have ended the fight there and should've knocked them out, they're only going to aggrovate you more if you don't clearly show that you bust them up
Actually knocking them out will make the situation even worse, not only you need to supervise their unconscious bodies, but you will also get expelled from the school
bruh that doesnt sound like abad thing
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.
Login or register to post a reply.

Got in a scrap 4 years 6 months ago #1171899

Junrey Balawing wrote:
ur asking advice to a bunch of gamers that dont even know how to move their fists.

excluding myself of course

i mean gamers can move the up and down
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.

Got in a scrap 4 years 6 months ago #1171914

Yamete Kudasaii wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Jeppe wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Reversed wrote:
bring a small knife with you
yeah lets fight fire with fire
The problem is that people usually "our" age like 14 - 20's actually do think that carrying a knife will protect them and thats why we, the UK, have the highest knife crime statistics in the world.

Id definitely call the police man, if you think it will escalate there is no reason not to.
I think there's a statistic that if you're carrying a weapon, you're actually more likely to be injured by your own weapon being used against you than anyone else's weapon. For the love of god don't use a knife, not only do you look like a massive knobhead but you're likely to get injured by it. IMO you shouldnt have ended the fight there and should've knocked them out, they're only going to aggrovate you more if you don't clearly show that you bust them up
Actually knocking them out will make the situation even worse, not only you need to supervise their unconscious bodies, but you will also get expelled from the school
Maybe not knock them out, but at least make it obvious that you beat them
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

Got in a scrap 4 years 6 months ago #1171915

honestly telling teachers is the worst thing to do they aint gonna do shit when school is over so you gained nothing from it no protection or anything so its not worth, id suggest ringing the cops. or or you have a straight up gang war fuck em up and record it and send me it so I can laugh at the pussies for carrying knives :silly:
  • Jonsey
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Kissing Girls is GEI
  • Thanks received: 93

Got in a scrap 4 years 6 months ago #1171948

Man proper just get a few lads and bash them man. If they carry knives they're just gay and won't proper use em man.
  • Nate
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Bigwhal Gaming
  • Thanks received: 501
Former Bhop Admin
Former SSRP Admin
Former TTT Admin
Former Surf Admin
Former Deathrun Admin
Former Prophunt Mod
Former Murder Admin