Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Community Council] Owl's Campaign

[Community Council] Owl's Campaign 4 years 7 months ago #1163395

Chespin wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Spectrum wrote:
This is about you, the only part where you say something about someone else is where you say Henny is a better candidate than you, but let's be honest I think that anyone which is a staff member on any server and even a lot of people without ranks would be a better candidate than you.
but when i had 1 million points on me to give you i was a nice lad . u disgust me
money can't buy you friendship, valuable life lesson learnt here
haha it can , if i had consistent 1 millions he would be sitting on my cock right now .
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541
The topic has been locked.

[Community Council] Owl's Campaign 4 years 7 months ago #1163454

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Chespin wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Spectrum wrote:
This is about you, the only part where you say something about someone else is where you say Henny is a better candidate than you, but let's be honest I think that anyone which is a staff member on any server and even a lot of people without ranks would be a better candidate than you.
but when i had 1 million points on me to give you i was a nice lad . u disgust me
haha it can , if i had consistent 1 millions he would be sitting on my cock right now .

Well not really sorry, and anyway just because you gave me points doesn't make me change my opinion and at that time and from what I've seen in game you seem like a quiet and alright guy but on the forums you just show that you are too immature and untrusted to handle any roles.
  • Spectrum
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • quack
  • Thanks received: 849

Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex SSRP Head Admin
Ex TS / Discord Head Admin
Ex Forum Section Moderator
Ex Community Council Member

My Anime List
Steam | Discord: Spectrum#0001

Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Spectrum.

[Community Council] Owl's Campaign 4 years 7 months ago #1163456

Spectrum wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Chespin wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Spectrum wrote:

Well not really sorry, and anyway just because you gave me points doesn't make me change my opinion and at that time and from what I've seen in game you seem like a quiet and alright guy but on the forums you just show that you are too immature and untrusted to handle any roles.
its because douchebags like you when they see who i am on forums turn on their second face and go like fuck this guy he is untrusted EVEN tho 10 mins ago on PH we were like best friends
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[Community Council] Owl's Campaign 4 years 7 months ago #1163459

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Spectrum wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Chespin wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Spectrum wrote:

its because douchebags like you when they see who i am on forums turn on their second face and go like fuck this guy he is untrusted EVEN tho 10 mins ago on PH we were like best friends
well I didn't treat you like my best friend, I treat everyone the same and of course I would thank you if you gave me something and I was on prop hunt like a week or 2 ago but eh, seems like you can't take any criticism and instead of improving yourself you just get defensive and pissy at people.
  • Spectrum
  • Diamond Boarder
  • quack

Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex SSRP Head Admin

My Anime List

Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Spectrum. Reason: 4am so spelling is an absolute mess

[Community Council] Owl's Campaign 4 years 7 months ago #1163468

bruh what is this lol, you have no positions on any servers and you never have in the past. Idk what you'd be representing lol, you'd probably start a petition to get everyone banned that doesn't give you items lol
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642

[Community Council] Owl's Campaign 4 years 7 months ago #1163495

Sam the Sausage wrote:
bruh what is this lol, you have no positions on any servers and you never have in the past. Idk what you'd be representing lol, you'd probably start a petition to get everyone banned that doesn't give you items lol

I heard I'm getting cm banned so allow him
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam the Sausage

[Community Council] Owl's Campaign 4 years 7 months ago #1163501

Sam the Sausage wrote:
he’s ex ttt staff but let’s just say that didn’t end so well
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam the Sausage

[Community Council] Owl's Campaign 4 years 7 months ago #1163503

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Chespin wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Spectrum wrote:
Bro, how can you even talk about people sitting on your cock, when you literally rode Greenzapper all the way until he got cleaned
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Sam the Sausage

[Community Council] Owl's Campaign 4 years 7 months ago #1163507

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Spectrum wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Chespin wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Spectrum wrote:

I'll give a proper response now, how can you even attempt to bring up the fact that you gave a player some points as leverage to get him to support you?
That just shows how unfit you are for the role of cc.

I've given many people points, cash and items and you'll never catch me crying in a post or anywhere for a matter of fact if they choose not to support me.
When you're confronted about your blatant temperament issues, you usually decide to ignore the ways that're suggested to you for improvement, or you just lash out.
Have you ever thought of it this way? If you cannot listen to a little criticism on the forums, how will you even handle listening to people suggestions that you disagree with?

Get a clue, with the way you are currently it would be a massive shock to me if anyone actually chooses to support you.
I could say right now, with conviction that if you were to ever be in a cc meeting, you'd either become a little bitch who is afraid to challenge the ideas that you may not like, or you'd just throw a fit right there on the spot. The fact my 3 year old nephew is more mature than you is actually astonishing..
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Annie Moonise, eddie.

[Community Council] Owl's Campaign 4 years 7 months ago #1163520

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

How can you understand people with the way you are? You call them "douchebags" cos you were friends on a server but then dislike you on the forums. People can be friends for maybe a day and then hate each other the rest of their life. Friends can be permanent but not all the time. Understand that, understand what others can think of you before calling them douchebags on the forums and maybe you'll see why people dislike you in a matter of minutes probably even seconds.

As for you bringing up points given to other people, that's a gesture of good being but doesn't mean they HAVE to support you or be friendly to you.
  • Annie Moonise
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex Deathrun Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 881
Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Forum Staff - Deathrun Moderator Section

[Community Council] Owl's Campaign 4 years 7 months ago #1163521

I could probably count the number of times you’ve represented yourself in good light on one hand. Community Council members should, at the very least, be mature and avoid causing problems or trouble within the community.

Your attitude and behaviour is your biggest downfall and has shut down your chances of getting any positions within the community and you have failed to address this properly despite promising to change your ways numerous times.

Past that, you are nowhere near capable of having a civil discussion as I’ve witnessed on our Discord last week. Your suggestions, while not very fleshed out or sensible, often get challenged because of their flaws but you frequently shut down discussions because you “don’t repeat yourself”.

Community Council is supposed to have people of various backgrounds, opinions on matters will vary but, if you’re not willing to participate in a civil discussion about issues within the community, you pretty much have no chance mate.
  • .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2440
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by .uzi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annie Moonise, eddie.

[Community Council] Owl's Campaign 4 years 7 months ago #1163522

Dude dont let the haters get you down show em ALL
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheFierceOwl

[Community Council] Owl's Campaign 4 years 7 months ago #1163532

Micky wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Chespin wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Spectrum wrote:
Bro, how can you even talk about people sitting on your cock, when you literally rode Greenzapper all the way until he got cleaned
fucking factsssss
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642
The following user(s) said Thank You: Micky

[Community Council] Owl's Campaign 4 years 1 week ago #1210423

BUMP
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[Community Council] Owl's Campaign 4 years 1 week ago #1210426

no
  • Spectrum
  • Diamond Boarder
  • quack

Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex SSRP Head Admin

My Anime List

The following user(s) said Thank You: Lefty.

[Community Council] Owl's Campaign 4 years 1 week ago #1210427

No thanks, almost every time I talk to you or even see you talk it doesn't end well. Your attitude is terrible and you also beg and beg and beg to me 24/7 on steam. You never understand half the things you jump into and I doubt you even read what you write 90% of the time.
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment

[Community Council] Owl's Campaign 4 years 1 week ago #1210428

TheFierceOwl wrote:
BUMP

If you want to go for Community Council, applications have been open for a long time and you can apply whenever you'd like and get feedback on the application rather than on this thread.

I'd recommend listening to a lot of what people have said to you regarding attitude, even if it's hard to accept it as fact, you need to be able to take it on board and use it to improve as a person and to possibly work your way towards getting roles to help out in the community.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

[Community Council] Owl's Campaign 4 years 1 week ago #1210431

TheXnator wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
BUMP

If you want to go for Community Council, applications have been open for a long time and you can apply whenever you'd like and get feedback on the application rather than on this thread.

I'd recommend listening to a lot of what people have said to you regarding attitude, even if it's hard to accept it as fact, you need to be able to take it on board and use it to improve as a person and to possibly work your way towards getting roles to help out in the community.
id like to say that im going to free j thats my first objective as a Community Council Member , ill also free w free n free s and reset the economy whether chuteuk likes it or not . So i suggest you start your resignation as i will be taking place instead.
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[Community Council] Owl's Campaign 4 years 1 week ago #1210456

You have become a parody of yourself. This post is retarded.
  • Rick Townsend
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Dreamy, Amazing, Radiant, Knowledgable
  • Thanks received: 500

Ex. Community Council Member
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Discord Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Forum Staff

Rick Townsend

[Community Council] Owl's Campaign 4 years 1 week ago #1210458

Rick Townsend wrote:
You have become a parody of yourself. This post is retarded.
get your fucking tongue what of the ass bro and gtfo too bitch got a problem with me take it to steam not here drama queen. :woohoo:
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
Last Edit: 4 years 1 week ago by TheFierceOwl.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

167 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf