TOPIC: zarp trusted favorite drugs

zarp trusted favorite drugs 4 years 7 months ago #1161008

GreenZapperZ wrote:
smo harper wrote:
GreenZapperZ wrote:
Buffy wrote:
Some Drugs are bad
No, drugs are bad, even psychedelics.
Some drugs have properties that can ensure you have a healthier mind and/or body

^^ this

i know people who have had horrible times on lsd but after the experience they become better people and learn, MDMA is really good for removing my depression for a fair amount of time.
  • the illest satan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Figures and numbers, all in my account.
  • Thanks received: 632
Login or register to post a reply.

zarp trusted favorite drugs 4 years 7 months ago #1161012

For the sake of yourself, friends, family, and your loved ones, do NOT try any kinds of drugs. Drugs are very very bad, there aren't any safe nor good drugs, all of that is pure shit that should be avoided at all costs - Whoever says otherwise is probably an addict or needs medical attention from professionals.

I had 2 friends who thought that trying/testing some "mild" and "completely safe" drugs would be a smart idea, both ruined their own lives completely. They first started to isolate themselves, started behaving completely differently, had put all of our fun chats to a halt and always refused to go out when we called them. I haven't had any kind of conversation with them for a whole year and one day I ran into my friend when I was returning from one of our shopping centers, I started greeting him, saying stuff like "Hey what's up man?", "How are you?", "What have you been up to?", he barely recognized me and the first thing he said to me was "Can you lend me some money?", I couldn't believe what I had just seen and heard. I talked to his parents who were also in a shock, they told me how he stopped going on basketball, football, started eating way less, started hanging out with some bad company as well as that he kept fleeing from school very often, etc, etc... I got to attend his funeral 3 months later... When I asked about my other friend I was told he was detained by the police as well as arrested for consuming and being in possession of drugs (on multiples occasions as well). I visited him once, what I got to see was way beyond the capacity of my comprehension... Never again...

I don't know about your educational systems but every two years, 2-3 people from the local PD stop by each and every school and hold lectures about drugs to kids/teenagers/students, etc. When I see stuff like this on the thread where people mention that drugs can be "good" and can ensure "better lives" just makes me fucking sick. Don't listen to that kind of bullshit and stay away from drugs, you have one life, don't waste it...
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buffy

zarp trusted favorite drugs 4 years 7 months ago #1161014

Richard Pinewood wrote:
For the sake of yourself, friends, family, and your loved ones, do NOT try any kinds of drugs. Drugs are very very bad, there aren't any safe nor good drugs, all of that is pure shit that should be avoided at all costs - Whoever says otherwise is probably an addict or needs medical attention from professionals.

I had 2 friends who thought that trying/testing some "mild" and "completely safe" drugs would be a smart idea, both ruined their own lives completely. They first started to isolate themselves, started behaving completely differently, had put all of our fun chats to a halt and always refused to go out when we called them. I haven't had any kind of conversation with them for a whole year and one day I ran into my friend when I was returning from one of our shopping centers, I started greeting him, saying stuff like "Hey what's up man?", "How are you?", "What have you been up to?", he barely recognized me and the first thing he said to me was "Can you lend me some money?", I couldn't believe what I had just seen and heard. I talked to his parents who were also in a shock, they told me how he stopped going on basketball, football, started eating way less, started hanging out with some bad company as well as that he kept fleeing from school very often, etc, etc... I got to attend his funeral 3 months later... When I asked about my other friend I was told he was detained by the police as well as arrested for consuming and being in possession of drugs (on multiples occasions as well). I visited him once, what I got to see was way beyond the capacity of my comprehension... Never again...

I don't know about your educational systems but every two years, 2-3 people from the local PD stop by each and every school and hold lectures about drugs to kids/teenagers/students, etc. When I see stuff like this on the thread where people mention that drugs can be "good" and can ensure "better lives" just makes me fucking sick. Don't listen to that kind of bullshit and stay away from drugs, you have one life, don't waste it...

yes because 2 people having a bad reaction and fucking up their lifes makes every drug bad, i'm guessing you aren't talking about alcohol though

every friend i know who does drugs is fine, has a job and seems to be living a happy life whereas my sober friends all seem to be depressed, nothing wrong with being sober btw but drugs are fine and make life more interesting
  • the illest satan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

zarp trusted favorite drugs 4 years 7 months ago #1161015

Richard Pinewood wrote:

I appreciate the story and concern, however, please dont tell people how to live their lives
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

zarp trusted favorite drugs 4 years 7 months ago #1161020

Big Smoke wrote:
GreenZapperZ wrote:
smo harper wrote:
GreenZapperZ wrote:
Buffy wrote:
Some Drugs are bad
Some drugs have properties that can ensure you have a healthier mind and/or body

^^ this

i know people who have had horrible times on lsd but after the experience they become better people and learn, MDMA is really good for removing my depression for a fair amount of time.
Because that's how the drug works it stops the brain from re taking up dopamine and other feel good hormones in the rbain causing you to feel happier but when the drug stops the brain tries to overcompensate the increase in dopamine removing more than it normally would causing the "come down" effect, long term use can cause the hormone system to not function properly making your depression symptoms worse
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Lewis_is_java.

zarp trusted favorite drugs 4 years 7 months ago #1161021

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Big Smoke wrote:
GreenZapperZ wrote:
smo harper wrote:
GreenZapperZ wrote:
Buffy wrote:
Some Drugs are bad

^^ this

Because that's how the drug works it stops the brain from re taking up dopamine and other feel good hormones in the rbain causing you to feel happier but when the drug stops the brain tries to overcompensate the increase in dopamine removing more than it normally would causing the "come down" effect, long term use can cause the hormone system to not function properly making you're depression symptoms worse

By a fair amount of time i meant a month plus, i don't even get depressed on the come down, just tired and jaw pains.
  • the illest satan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

zarp trusted favorite drugs 4 years 7 months ago #1161023

Big Smoke wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Big Smoke wrote:
GreenZapperZ wrote:
smo harper wrote:
GreenZapperZ wrote:
Buffy wrote:
Some Drugs are bad

^^ this

Because that's how the drug works it stops the brain from re taking up dopamine and other feel good hormones in the rbain causing you to feel happier but when the drug stops the brain tries to overcompensate the increase in dopamine removing more than it normally would causing the "come down" effect, long term use can cause the hormone system to not function properly making you're depression symptoms worse

By a fair amount of time i meant a month plus, i don't even get depressed on the come down, just tired and jaw pains.

Damn dude uR such a gangsta
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

zarp trusted favorite drugs 4 years 7 months ago #1161033

Caffeine, Ibuprofen, heroin

zarp trusted favorite drugs 4 years 7 months ago #1161046

you are all lost souls, kinda sad tbf
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard

zarp trusted favorite drugs 4 years 7 months ago #1161047

GreenZapperZ wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Big Smoke wrote:
GreenZapperZ wrote:
smo harper wrote:
GreenZapperZ wrote:
Buffy wrote:
Some Drugs are bad

^^ this

Because that's how the drug works it stops the brain from re taking up dopamine and other feel good hormones in the rbain causing you to feel happier but when the drug stops the brain tries to overcompensate the increase in dopamine removing more than it normally would causing the "come down" effect, long term use can cause the hormone system to not function properly making your depression symptoms worse
But then again, my LSD usage has cured my depression. I have stopped using it and won't be using it in the future since I have nothing to gain anymore
I wasn't talking about LSD mongo, think the drugs have done your brain in
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς

zarp trusted favorite drugs 4 years 7 months ago #1161048

Richard Pinewood wrote:

I'm sorry for what happened to your friends, but you must understand what you're saying about all drugs being bad is complete bs.
Drugs do not make the bad decisions, people do, so blaming a drug (when the consumer SHOULD know what they're getting into in terms of the pros and cons of the drug) and saying that there are no good drugs just because of a silly decision someone made is just strange to me.
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Micky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, GreenZapperZ

zarp trusted favorite drugs 4 years 7 months ago #1161108

Drug debates ZZZzzz
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

zarp trusted favorite drugs 4 years 7 months ago #1161109

Hellsdevil wrote:
damn wish i was that hard wtf

me too
  • Crocodile
  • Junior Boarder
  • chute made my karma -21 for no reason
  • Thanks received: 191

zarp trusted favorite drugs 4 years 7 months ago #1161110

This thread reminds me on when I was in a call with a certain person and he did a line of coke on camera because of the Christmas update lol
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 3^ the Serb
  • Thanks received: 1542
a

3^ the Serb
JayHouse on top forever, fuck around and find out :)
Zarp SSRP Lawyer

zarp trusted favorite drugs 4 years 7 months ago #1161378

JoshuaIsReformed wrote:
This thread reminds me on when I was in a call with a certain person and he did a line of coke on camera because of the Christmas update lol
How sad life must be for that guy
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς

zarp trusted favorite drugs 4 years 7 months ago #1161386

Huperchild wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
JoshuaIsReformed wrote:
How sad life must be for that guy
yeah he should be more like you, using his free time to go on zarp forums telling people they are gay, that's much more interesting
Hey dude crying on the forums ain't much better either, am sorry if I hurt you're feelings I come on here very rarely actually and have been on the forums for 5 years compared to your 2 and still you have half my posts so whose the sad cunt who comes on here with his free time? fyi I didn't call you gay I just said how do you know what you like if you've never had it, grow a brain please thanks
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς

zarp trusted favorite drugs 4 years 7 months ago #1161398

Huperchild wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
so whose the sad cunt who comes on here with his free time
well both of us but im not the one coming here just to be negative to everyone and decide someone's sexuality
Lewis_is_java wrote:
grow a brain please thanks
no
Quality response, you're the one who made the lowbrow coming out post joke, if you can't handle a repsonde back which was clearly a joke aswell don't make the post or maybe man up and get a grip I ain't deciding your sexuality you weirdo
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς

zarp trusted favorite drugs 4 years 7 months ago #1161410

JoshuaIsReformed wrote:

most ppl i know do coke on christmas

but i'm in the anti coke gang fuck coke
  • the illest satan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

zarp trusted favorite drugs 4 years 7 months ago #1161412

GreenZapperZ wrote:
Big Smoke wrote:
JoshuaIsReformed wrote:

Coke isn't even that bad as long as you just do it on rare occasions and make sure you have some pure tested stuff and don't drink alcohol with it

Actually listen to yourself :sick:
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision
  • Thanks received: 284
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java, Killa Kappa, Mr. Richard

zarp trusted favorite drugs 4 years 7 months ago #1161414

Big Smoke wrote:
JoshuaIsReformed wrote:

I love cherry coke
  • Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️
  • Thanks received: 2231
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

211 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1