Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: UPDATE LEAK - NEW SUIT

UPDATE LEAK - NEW SUIT 4 years 6 months ago #1160127

Black Man wrote:
.uzi wrote:
Black Man wrote:
Haha I love when the cms make jokes about their lack of updates and act like the server isn’t dead due to it so make a shitpost about this stupid shit.
Soz lad we won’t have fun anymore after testing the actual content in the coming update

Sorry lad summer is about to start in Australia and that’s a bad thing for your ‘summer update’ as we have opposite season times.

Summer ends on the 23rd of September in the UK, still got a couple weeks :woohoo:
  • .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2440
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Martin

UPDATE LEAK - NEW SUIT 4 years 6 months ago #1160128

.uzi wrote:
Black Man wrote:
.uzi wrote:
Black Man wrote:
Haha I love when the cms make jokes about their lack of updates and act like the server isn’t dead due to it so make a shitpost about this stupid shit.
Soz lad we won’t have fun anymore after testing the actual content in the coming update

Sorry lad summer is about to start in Australia and that’s a bad thing for your ‘summer update’ as we have opposite season times.

Summer ends on the 23rd of September in the UK, still got a couple weeks :woohoo:

pretty sure people that go to school just think of it as when school starts
  • Spectrum
  • Diamond Boarder
  • quack
  • Thanks received: 849

Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex SSRP Head Admin
Ex TS / Discord Head Admin
Ex Forum Section Moderator
Ex Community Council Member

My Anime List
Steam | Discord: Spectrum#0001

UPDATE LEAK - NEW SUIT 4 years 6 months ago #1160134

Spectrum wrote:
.uzi wrote:
Black Man wrote:
.uzi wrote:
Black Man wrote:

Yeah I always try to explain this too them. People seem to forget that its a season instead of the break.
  • Markus
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

UPDATE LEAK - NEW SUIT 4 years 6 months ago #1160135

Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Spectrum wrote:
.uzi wrote:
Black Man wrote:
.uzi wrote:
Black Man wrote:

Yeah I always try to explain this too them. People seem to forget that its a season instead of the break.
SUMMER ENDS 22 AUGUST IN SWEDEN THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.

UPDATE LEAK - NEW SUIT 4 years 6 months ago #1160136

Dovah wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Spectrum wrote:
.uzi wrote:
Black Man wrote:
.uzi wrote:
Black Man wrote:

RIP Summer Update for Swedes :(
  • .uzi
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2440
The following user(s) said Thank You: maybedovahkitty

UPDATE LEAK - NEW SUIT 4 years 6 months ago #1160139

Dovah wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Spectrum wrote:
.uzi wrote:
Black Man wrote:
.uzi wrote:
Black Man wrote:

Håll tyst nu jävla äckelbarn! :clap:
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1394
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745

UPDATE LEAK - NEW SUIT 4 years 6 months ago #1160140

Ezehzz wrote:
Dovah wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Spectrum wrote:
.uzi wrote:
Black Man wrote:
.uzi wrote:
Black Man wrote:

Varför pratar vi svenska nu? :blink:
  • Martin
  • Community Owner
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1874

UPDATE LEAK - NEW SUIT 4 years 6 months ago #1160144

GreenZapperZ wrote:
MartinGaming wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Dovah wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Spectrum wrote:
.uzi wrote:
Black Man wrote:
.uzi wrote:
Black Man wrote:

Varför pratar vi svenska nu? :blink:
Hví snakka Svenskt táð í bit kunnu snakka Føroyskt
watefak ezehzz racist?
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.

UPDATE LEAK - NEW SUIT 4 years 6 months ago #1160160

Spectrum wrote:
.uzi wrote:
Black Man wrote:
.uzi wrote:
Black Man wrote:

Nah most schools in the UK go back this week bro

The whole 23rd of september thing is to do with the equinox but who gives a shit

Summer is June, July, August. Unless u are borderline braindead you should really know this
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1369
The following user(s) said Thank You: maybedovahkitty, Kyber

UPDATE LEAK - NEW SUIT 4 years 6 months ago #1160163

Denis wrote:
Spectrum wrote:
.uzi wrote:
Black Man wrote:
.uzi wrote:
Black Man wrote:

The whole 23rd of september thing is to do with the equinox but who gives a shit

Summer is June, July, August. Unless u are borderline braindead you should really know this

Every season lasts for 3 months. Summer starts at the end of June. Unless u are borderline braindead you should really know this

Anyways let's not have drama here. Chute is working his ass off so have some gratitude thanks.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4302
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by TheXnator.

UPDATE LEAK - NEW SUIT 4 years 6 months ago #1160164

Denis wrote:
Spectrum wrote:
.uzi wrote:
Black Man wrote:
.uzi wrote:
Black Man wrote:

• maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв

UPDATE LEAK - NEW SUIT 4 years 6 months ago #1160169

Dovah wrote:
Denis wrote:
Spectrum wrote:
.uzi wrote:
Black Man wrote:
.uzi wrote:
Black Man wrote:

Don't argue against facts, please.
Besides that, the longer you wait, the more effort goes into the update which means more good content for you. Updates just take time and there is no way to change that. Unnecessarily putting pressure on Chute will not achieve the result you want. (Unless you want a feature lacking, poorly tested and game breaking update...)
* drops mic *
  • Martin
  • Community Owner
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1874
Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Martin.

UPDATE LEAK - NEW SUIT 4 years 6 months ago #1160177

MartinGaming wrote:
Dovah wrote:
Denis wrote:
Spectrum wrote:
.uzi wrote:
Black Man wrote:
.uzi wrote:
Black Man wrote:

Besides that, the longer you wait, the more effort goes into the update which means more good content for you. Updates just take time and there is no way to change that. Unnecessarily putting pressure on Chute will not achieve the result you want. (Unless you want a feature lacking, poorly tested and game breaking update...)
* drops mic *
I'm not arguing tho I just posted what ive learn through my whole life and seen online and believed my whole life im really sorry that I've been thought false facts
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв

UPDATE LEAK - NEW SUIT 4 years 6 months ago #1160181

Can confirm this is no joke, saw this on the test server myself!
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5407

UPDATE LEAK - NEW SUIT 4 years 6 months ago #1160299

MartinGaming wrote:
Dovah wrote:
Denis wrote:
Spectrum wrote:
.uzi wrote:
Black Man wrote:
.uzi wrote:
Black Man wrote:

* drops mic *

It’s no as if the update is going to come any time soon, I can see this turning out like 2017 summer update.
  • User1502
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 821
The following user(s) said Thank You: maybedovahkitty, Smol, Kyber

UPDATE LEAK - NEW SUIT 4 years 6 months ago #1160822

Black Man wrote:
MartinGaming wrote:
Dovah wrote:
Denis wrote:
Spectrum wrote:
.uzi wrote:
Black Man wrote:
.uzi wrote:
Black Man wrote:

* drops mic *

It’s no as if the update is going to come any time soon, I can see this turning out like 2017 summer update.

Do you have any genuine contributions or are you just here to argue for the sake of arguing? You look like a clown mate.
  • Rick Townsend
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Dreamy, Amazing, Radiant, Knowledgable
  • Thanks received: 500

Ex. Community Council Member
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Discord Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Forum Staff

Rick Townsend

UPDATE LEAK - NEW SUIT 4 years 6 months ago #1161007

I know this is a controversial topic regarding when Summer is, but I feel I have to say LT arguing "No we have a few weeks left! Don't worry here's the calendar! Look Summer ends in late September, you're wrong it's still Summer!" looks pretty bad if I'm honest, glad to know the Summer update will be experienced not in Summer, but in Autumn I guess?

How is this reassuring players at all..? If you release the update 1 day before Summer ends is it still considered a Summer update at that point?..

Just wonderin'
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678
Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by CeeZee.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis, GreenZapperZ, shadowsquatta, Kurze, BCAT

UPDATE LEAK - NEW SUIT 4 years 6 months ago #1161009

CeeZee wrote:
I know this is a controversial topic regarding when Summer is, but I feel I have to say LT arguing "No we have a few weeks left! Don't worry here's the calendar! Look Summer ends in late September, you're wrong it's still Summer!" looks pretty bad if I'm honest, glad to know the Summer update will be experienced not in Summer, but in Autumn I guess?

How is this reassuring players at all..? If you release the update 1 day before Summer ends is it still considered a Summer update at that point?..

Just wonderin'

Aight let's go release an update with loads of bugs and broken content and not even half the stuff that we want to have in it, the users would much rather have that than wait a little bit longer!

All this arguing over the word "Summer", why don't we just call it "The Update" then, would that make you happy????
There will be an update soon. The update will come before the end of summer. It is taking time because we want to make it the best update that we've ever done.

Locking this because clearly people don't like it when we show you that we're working on and testing updates. It was just a picture of Kirby, but anyways...
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4302
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by TheXnator.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam, Mr. Richard, sinzz
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds

308 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
22/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop