Sam the Sausage wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:
Spicy wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:
XxmasterxX wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:
nice achievement, but do you really think its worth getting when its sinking community?

Sinking? What are you talking about? I see a lot of active people on the servers and the forums it might be not as populated as before but zarp is booming!
one year ago, in july the S1 used to be almost full

Look at the stats now, haha
Zarp is sinking and thats my opinion, i respect yours.
a year ago might be stretching it, it was mostly ~50ish at peak each day, maybe two years ago, though I have been here for only two years, what I recall is back then when I joined S1 was crazy
yeah the server was so fucking great, the chat was constantly flooding, and you'd hear the little "tick" sound when peoples write something in the chat ten million time a day.
Late 2015 - Mid 2016 was the peak for players. When they changed the server to 128 slots, I remember over 100 people being on at a time each day during peak hours. This stayed for about 5 months, then it went to around 80 and stayed for a long time. Throughout the past year, the amount of players has been cut in half over and over again, and now it's dying and on the verge of death. Forums aren't as active as they used to be, S1 has 15 players peak each day, and even that's stretching. S2 and S3 used to have over 40 players on each day, and they haven't gone over 10 in months. It's undeniable that zarp is dying, and the playerbase is getting bored and moving on.
$1.5bil giveaways will not get players back on, even for a few hours, they don't care about that shit, if we had a one bil giveaway 2 years ago, the server would be full in under a few seconds lol

They need to fix the overpowered items, make suits like the mummy way less overpowered, make the items much harder to get, add money sinks to possibly get rid of the unbelievable amount of money in the economy, get rid of elevator nuking, change some things around with the maps, add unique features to each of the 3 servers, get rid of corrupt and toxic staff members, stop people from "creating" rules to warn people. Enough is enough, you guys gotta fix this shit.
It was either Satan or Nafe who made the PD Auction suggestion as a money sink, and I even think EMP said he liked it, though it would be a pain in the ass to code, and if im correct this suggestion was accepted yet after awhile clearly it hasnt. Not enough money sinks indeed.
That'd be a great addition, it'd definitely help out in the long run
It was like say you were arrested with a gluon, instead of that disappearing it would appear in an auction. pretty nice, but then youd have to sort out of the shit and large ammount of psgs
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1071
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-SSRP Super Administrator
Ex-Prophunt Administrator
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor
Kapi,Clarky,Blockedass,Corgi,Getzco,,Dady SORLE! ! ! !!!! ! ! ! NAREXA !
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Spicy.
Login or register to post a reply.

Celebration good times 4 years 8 months ago #1146805

Spicy wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Spicy wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:
Spicy wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:
XxmasterxX wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:
nice achievement, but do you really think its worth getting when its sinking community?

Sinking? What are you talking about? I see a lot of active people on the servers and the forums it might be not as populated as before but zarp is booming!
one year ago, in july the S1 used to be almost full

Look at the stats now, haha
Zarp is sinking and thats my opinion, i respect yours.
a year ago might be stretching it, it was mostly ~50ish at peak each day, maybe two years ago, though I have been here for only two years, what I recall is back then when I joined S1 was crazy
yeah the server was so fucking great, the chat was constantly flooding, and you'd hear the little "tick" sound when peoples write something in the chat ten million time a day.
Late 2015 - Mid 2016 was the peak for players. When they changed the server to 128 slots, I remember over 100 people being on at a time each day during peak hours. This stayed for about 5 months, then it went to around 80 and stayed for a long time. Throughout the past year, the amount of players has been cut in half over and over again, and now it's dying and on the verge of death. Forums aren't as active as they used to be, S1 has 15 players peak each day, and even that's stretching. S2 and S3 used to have over 40 players on each day, and they haven't gone over 10 in months. It's undeniable that zarp is dying, and the playerbase is getting bored and moving on.
$1.5bil giveaways will not get players back on, even for a few hours, they don't care about that shit, if we had a one bil giveaway 2 years ago, the server would be full in under a few seconds lol

They need to fix the overpowered items, make suits like the mummy way less overpowered, make the items much harder to get, add money sinks to possibly get rid of the unbelievable amount of money in the economy, get rid of elevator nuking, change some things around with the maps, add unique features to each of the 3 servers, get rid of corrupt and toxic staff members, stop people from "creating" rules to warn people. Enough is enough, you guys gotta fix this shit.
It was either Satan or Nafe who made the PD Auction suggestion as a money sink, and I even think EMP said he liked it, though it would be a pain in the ass to code, and if im correct this suggestion was accepted yet after awhile clearly it hasnt. Not enough money sinks indeed.
That'd be a great addition, it'd definitely help out in the long run
It was like say you were arrested with a gluon, instead of that disappearing it would appear in an auction. pretty nice, but then youd have to sort out of the shit and large ammount of psgs
filter or only special weapons
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:
Login or register to post a reply.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

144 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1