Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: yo yo yo alcohol ppl *PICTURE ADDED*

yo yo yo alcohol ppl *PICTURE ADDED* 4 years 10 months ago #1133274

Markus Chellwigg wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Nafe gets buzzed off of 1 C A N of kopparberg
Nafe gets hospitalized after 5 cans of kopparberg
I heard 8-drink Nafe likes to say naughty things!
  • .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441
Login or register to post a reply.

yo yo yo alcohol ppl *PICTURE ADDED* 4 years 10 months ago #1133276

ToBeHonest wrote:
Micky wrote:
Kylie wrote:
RealDenis wrote:
I recommend staying away from alcohol to be honest, its not really that good of a drug to begin with and its much more toxic and addictive than many people give it credit for. Exercise and meditation are pretty healthy ways to produce positive feelings. If you really need to take something I would recommend responsible use of cannabis but overall its better to stay away.

Of course you can just ignore me and kill urself slowly up to you innit
Alcohol is fine sometimes going out with buddies and enjoy a night out drinking
sometimes you will have a bad day after but not always
Weed? you sleep way to much and longer you react much slower than normal your head doesnt follow,anything
I've got to say that I have had both of those but I do turn out worse after drinking rather than smoking, thankfully I stopped smoking weed years ago and I rarely drink now.
But I need to agree with Denis weed > alcohol imo
both substances are fucking awful, if peoples just consume them to look cool then you should fucking kill yourself because you're an idiot
i bet on Zarp theres peoples that drink and smoke just to be positively percieved by their friends, peoples that actually do that are fucking retarded, y'all gotta stop drinking and smoking
see y'all in 40 years, taking bets that my lungs & liver will be more attractive than Jame's one
Trust me when I say I know how bad of a affect it can have on your body long term, in terms of smoking weed, I done that when I was 15 or 16 and I've never touched the shit since, as well as general smoking from cigarettes, I have never had one and even with second hand smoking, I try to stay away from people who smoke. Drinking is a different story, I only drink on special occasions, with the rarity of me just drinking for no reason which I have done like twice out of the whole year.
I am a smart guy when it comes to drugs and I don't tend to involve myself in it as much as I've previously done.
Also with the weed, it is mainly peer pressure and influence at around that age that made me try it, but still I am smart enough not to go back to it :(
I WILL NOT KILL MYSELF
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Micky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazaraxe, Lewis_is_java, schnitzel nazi

yo yo yo alcohol ppl *PICTURE ADDED* 4 years 10 months ago #1133277

.uzi wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Nafe gets buzzed off of 1 C A N of kopparberg
Nafe gets hospitalized after 5 cans of kopparberg
I heard 8-drink Nafe likes to say naughty things!

Sir dont act like nathan will ever reach a 8 drink limit
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

yo yo yo alcohol ppl *PICTURE ADDED* 4 years 10 months ago #1133279

Micky wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:
Micky wrote:
Kylie wrote:
RealDenis wrote:
I recommend staying away from alcohol to be honest, its not really that good of a drug to begin with and its much more toxic and addictive than many people give it credit for. Exercise and meditation are pretty healthy ways to produce positive feelings. If you really need to take something I would recommend responsible use of cannabis but overall its better to stay away.

Weed? you sleep way to much and longer you react much slower than normal your head doesnt follow,anything
I've got to say that I have had both of those but I do turn out worse after drinking rather than smoking, thankfully I stopped smoking weed years ago and I rarely drink now.
both substances are fucking awful, if peoples just consume them to look cool then you should fucking kill yourself because you're an idiot
i bet on Zarp theres peoples that drink and smoke just to be positively percieved by their friends, peoples that actually do that are fucking retarded, y'all gotta stop drinking and smoking
see y'all in 40 years, taking bets that my lungs & liver will be more attractive than Jame's one
Trust me when I say I know how bad of a affect it can have on your body long term, in terms of smoking weed, I done that when I was 15 or 16 and I've never touched the shit since, as well as general smoking from cigarettes, I have never had one and even with second hand smoking, I try to stay away from people who smoke. Drinking is a different story, I only drink on special occasions, with the rarity of me just drinking for no reason which I have done like twice out of the whole year.
I am a smart guy when it comes to drugs and I don't tend to involve myself in it as much as I've previously done.
Also with the weed, it is mainly peer pressure and influence at around that age that made me try it, but still I am smart enough not to go back to it :(
I WILL NOT KILL MYSELF

You're a smart kid!
  • Katje
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 844

yo yo yo alcohol ppl *PICTURE ADDED* 4 years 10 months ago #1133283

Katje wrote:
Micky wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:
Micky wrote:
Kylie wrote:
RealDenis wrote:

I WILL NOT KILL MYSELF

You're a smart kid!
Shut up you neek
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi

yo yo yo alcohol ppl *PICTURE ADDED* 4 years 10 months ago #1133285

Micky wrote:
Katje wrote:
Micky wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:
Micky wrote:
Kylie wrote:
RealDenis wrote:

I WILL NOT KILL MYSELF

You're a smart kid!
Shut up you neek
It's been 5 days since you've sent me something...please respond! I miss your beautiful face <3
  • Katje
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 844

yo yo yo alcohol ppl *PICTURE ADDED* 4 years 10 months ago #1133479

RealDenis wrote:

I don't exactly think cannabis is a good recommedation because he's only 15 and his brain is still developing so that could do damage even if used "responsibly".
  • Diet Water
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 748

yo yo yo alcohol ppl *PICTURE ADDED* 4 years 10 months ago #1133480

Diet Water wrote:
RealDenis wrote:

I don't exactly think cannabis is a good recommedation because he's only 15 and his brain is still developing so that could do damage even if used "responsibly".

Fuck it dude
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

yo yo yo alcohol ppl *PICTURE ADDED* 4 years 10 months ago #1133857

Diet Water wrote:
RealDenis wrote:

Nah yeah nah yeah by responsible use I also meant being a suitable age preferably over 25 once the brain has finished developing.
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1368

yo yo yo alcohol ppl *PICTURE ADDED* 4 years 10 months ago #1134195

RealDenis wrote:
Diet Water wrote:
RealDenis wrote:

Nah yeah nah yeah by responsible use I also meant being a suitable age preferably over 25 once the brain has finished developing.
This guy knows his shit fam
  • Shark
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Cryptocommunist
  • Thanks received: 696
Zooming in is great guys!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis

yo yo yo alcohol ppl *PICTURE ADDED* 4 years 10 months ago #1134204

How people look when they brag about drinking on a gaming community
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shark, Mr. Richard, Agebt

yo yo yo alcohol ppl *PICTURE ADDED* 4 years 10 months ago #1134211

EMPYT wrote:
whatever you do don't play zarp while drunk ..... last time i did it i lost all my money on cf's and my puked on my keyboard so like no
have some self control and actually be prepared to drink god damn
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

yo yo yo alcohol ppl *PICTURE ADDED* 4 years 10 months ago #1134547

Look at my vodka guys! I am going to drink the whole thing and post it on a Garrys mod forum so that I can be the center of attention unlike real life!!
  • Agebt
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • MAN WHAT?!
  • Thanks received: 993
Propane#4246

Steam

yo yo yo alcohol ppl *PICTURE ADDED* 4 years 10 months ago #1134560

look at all the 14 y/o sharing their worst drunk experience
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739

yo yo yo alcohol ppl *PICTURE ADDED* 4 years 10 months ago #1134564

Junrey Balawing wrote:
Most fourteen year olds get slightly buzzed and then start fumbling around talking about how they're about to die.
  • Legendary Soldier
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still alive bois
  • Thanks received: 1430
Former Community Manager - Current Bartender
The following user(s) said Thank You: spodermon

yo yo yo alcohol ppl *PICTURE ADDED* 4 years 10 months ago #1134609

Junrey Balawing wrote:

I was 8 when I necked my first D A R K F R U I T S