Spiderman far from home teaser 5 years 2 months ago #1076887

Kurzex wrote:
Zeronixes wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
I dont like this movie, its not in the time line. This cannot be before nor after Infinity war. Stooopid movie

Also 2:43 aint a teaser anymore... smh

Why can't it be set before? I'm pretty sure set this is meant to be set right after home coming

Because they´ve casted infinity war now. So as I said the timeline doesn't add up

You've confused me

Can't go into detail now can I. But just look at the times it's getting released and you'll understand if you have followed Marvel from the beginning
prequels exists and marvel also likes multiple universes, if we go by your logic the star wars series would make no sense

Bamboozled. Bringing up star wars into a marvel talk.

Spiderman is in the same reality as every other Avenger. (no not spider-verse that's different) so my logic is that this movie shouldn't exist due to currently having Spiderman in Avengers fighting Thanos.

Then create a new movie that all of a sudden has a "prequel" from Avengers.

QUÉ?!

I dunno how that's hard to understand lol, he died in infinity war yes, but that happens AFTER THIS film.
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-
  • Thanks received: 905

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

Login or register to post a reply.

Spiderman far from home teaser 5 years 2 months ago #1076888

Kurzex wrote:
Zeronixes wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
I dont like this movie, its not in the time line. This cannot be before nor after Infinity war. Stooopid movie

Why can't it be set before? I'm pretty sure set this is meant to be set right after home coming

Because they´ve casted infinity war now. So as I said the timeline doesn't add up

You've confused me

Can't go into detail now can I. But just look at the times it's getting released and you'll understand if you have followed Marvel from the beginning
prequels exists and marvel also likes multiple universes, if we go by your logic the star wars series would make no sense

Spiderman is in the same reality as every other Avenger. (no not spider-verse that's different) so my logic is that this movie shouldn't exist due to currently having Spiderman in Avengers fighting Thanos.

QUÉ?!
Dude it was an example, anyway en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiverse_(Marvel_Comics)

IRL release date =/= fictional event
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe

Spiderman far from home teaser 5 years 2 months ago #1076892

Bazaraxe wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Zeronixes wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Kurzex wrote:

You've confused me

QUÉ?!

I dunno how that's hard to understand lol, he died in infinity war yes, but that happens AFTER THIS film.

Jezus get what I'm saying, I'm sayin that this has never happened before that they put a NEW movie in a different TIME and not in the current time line.
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin

Spiderman far from home teaser 5 years 2 months ago #1076893

Zeronixes wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Zeronixes wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Kurzex wrote:

You've confused me

QUÉ?!
Dude it was an example, anyway en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiverse_(Marvel_Comics)

IRL release date =/= fictional event

Heheheh, this idiot's never heard of the Pixar Theory
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11863

Spiderman far from home teaser 5 years 2 months ago #1076898

Kurzex wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Zeronixes wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Kurzex wrote:

You've confused me

QUÉ?!

Jezus get what I'm saying, I'm sayin that this has never happened before that they put a NEW movie in a different TIME and not in the current time line.

Well guess what, it's happening.
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

Spiderman far from home teaser 5 years 2 months ago #1076910

Kurzex wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Zeronixes wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Kurzex wrote:

You've confused me

QUÉ?!

Could've been said better if you didn't lack important parts of the human anatomy and kept saying it made no sense canonically
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:

Spiderman far from home teaser 5 years 2 months ago #1076943

Bazaraxe wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Zeronixes wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Kurzex wrote:

You've confused me

QUÉ?!

I'll just put this here

Also to the guy arguing that it's in a different time line, it's not. Endgame will find some way to undo the snap. Only reason we get this trailer now is because they can't release a trailer in May for a movie this big coming out in July.
  • John Henry
  • Junior Boarder
  • pretty cool dude
  • Thanks received: 58
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kurze

Spiderman far from home teaser 5 years 2 months ago #1076946

Bazaraxe wrote:
Patrick TM wrote:
Mabye a stupid question, but does this movie take place before or after ifinity war?
Because if its after, then its s big spoiler for the avengers end game..

If you care so much about the film being spoiled then why haven't you seen it already, I'll put it in a spoiler anyway
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I know fury and Spiderman died in Infinity war. I've seen it multible times. But it wouldnt suprise me if they found a way to undo the snap in the "End game" movie. Thats why im asking if anybody know.
  • Patrick TM
  • Legendary Member
  • Zarp Map Developer
  • Thanks received: 615

Spiderman far from home teaser 5 years 2 months ago #1076963

John Henry wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Zeronixes wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Kurzex wrote:

You've confused me

QUÉ?!

I'll just put this here

Also to the guy arguing that it's in a different time line, it's not. Endgame will find some way to undo the snap. Only reason we get this trailer now is because they can't release a trailer in May for a movie this big coming out in July.

I find out absolutely stupid and incredibly hard to believe that marvel would spoil endgame doing this.
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

Spiderman far from home teaser 5 years 2 months ago #1076973

Bazaraxe wrote:
John Henry wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Zeronixes wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Kurzex wrote:

You've confused me

QUÉ?!

I'll just put this here

I find out absolutely stupid and incredibly hard to believe that marvel would spoil endgame doing this.

At the end of the day, it's all Hollywood marketing. We've known for a while there's going to be a Dr Strange 2 and a Black Panther 2. There's also TV shows being produced for Loki, Scarlet Witch & Vision, Bucky & Falcon etc.
  • John Henry
  • Junior Boarder
  • pretty cool dude
  • Thanks received: 58

Spiderman far from home teaser 5 years 2 months ago #1077023

John Henry wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
John Henry wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Zeronixes wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Kurzex wrote:

You've confused me

QUÉ?!

I'll just put this here

At the end of the day, it's all Hollywood marketing. We've known for a while there's going to be a Dr Strange 2 and a Black Panther 2. There's also TV shows being produced for Loki, Scarlet Witch & Vision, Bucky & Falcon etc.

This is a good point and I don't belive anyone or very many characters at all will stay dead at the end of end game for very obvious reasons including yours. It just still wouldn't make sense for them to "spoil" it this early.
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds

137 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127