Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Please spread awareness of this!

Please spread awareness of this! 5 years 4 months ago #1058935

good thing that in the future we will ahve the blockchain technologoy so these vegan nazi fgts can't censour our freedom ecks dee hehe
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Login or register to post a reply.

Please spread awareness of this! 5 years 4 months ago #1059103

bring home the bacon
  • Muhammed Ali
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 780

certified
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe

Please spread awareness of this! 5 years 4 months ago #1059107

Muhammed Ali wrote:
bring home the bacon

think you mean bring home the dub
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11872

Please spread awareness of this! 5 years 4 months ago #1059257

RhysB wrote:
80% vegas are attention seeker that probably will lose in an argument

This comment shows your lacking ability to think rationally, really.
a) You can't extrapolate like that.
b) As this thread shows, "meat eaters" aren't any better in that sense, comments like "more meat for me" are stupid.
c) Veganism isn't just a lifestyle - trend. Most vegans are vegans because of a moral view.
And ethially there is no tradition (deontology, teleology etc) at all that says the consumption of meat is ok. But sure, go discuss with me if you're that confident in winning.
  • Kameltin
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 53

Please spread awareness of this! 5 years 4 months ago #1059286

Kameltin wrote:
RhysB wrote:

b) As this thread shows, "meat eaters" aren't any better in that sense, comments like "more meat for me" are stupid.
c) Veganism isn't just a lifestyle - trend. Most vegans are vegans because of a moral view.
And ethially there is no tradition (deontology, teleology etc) at all that says the consumption of meat is ok. But sure, go discuss with me if you're that confident in winning.
Why are you trying to make me argue about stuff I did not mention? This is exactly why vegans are assholes who don't understand that the human body doesn't digest everything equally, they also force that close minded thinking to other people thus receding the human race (thus the 20% which is not "retarded"). Side note, no one gives a fuck about you being a vegan, don't go around screaming it. Vegetarians > Vegans
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:

Please spread awareness of this! 5 years 4 months ago #1059302

RhysB wrote:
Kameltin wrote:
RhysB wrote:

Why are you trying to make me argue about stuff I did not mention? This is exactly why vegans are assholes who don't understand that the human body doesn't digest everything equally, they also force that close minded thinking to other people thus receding the human race (thus the 20% which is not "retarded"). Side note, no one gives a fuck about you being a vegan, don't go around screaming it. Vegetarians > Vegans

Have i ever implied that im a vegan? Because im not.
Doesnt mean i cant argue for vegans.
You mentioned that 80% can't argue, i mentioned that you cant and said you should discuss about it if you feel so confident.
And how well we can digest certain food is irrelevant considering there is moral factors that matter more.
You wouldn't say eating human flesh is "ok" or "good" because you can digest it well.
You make a really simple mistake, you cannot transition from facts to oughts.
That we can digest flesh better might be true, you cant use it as argument for something normative.
(-David Hume)
  • Kameltin
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 53

Please spread awareness of this! 5 years 4 months ago #1059309

Kameltin wrote:
RhysB wrote:
Kameltin wrote:
RhysB wrote:

You mentioned that 80% can't argue, i mentioned that you cant and said you should discuss about it if you feel so confident.
And how well we can digest certain food is irrelevant considering there is moral factors that matter more.
You wouldn't say eating human flesh is "ok" or "good" because you can digest it well.
That we can digest flesh better might be true, you cant use it as argument for something normative.
(-David Hume)
Yikes, /thread. I don't see any problem in eating human flesh, but that's from my POV, moral factors don't matter if you're dead.
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:

Please spread awareness of this! 5 years 4 months ago #1059311

RhysB wrote:
Kameltin wrote:
RhysB wrote:
Kameltin wrote:
RhysB wrote:

(-David Hume)
Yikes, /thread. I don't see any problem in eating human flesh, but that's from my POV, moral factors don't matter if you're dead.

Double yikes
  • Nafe
  • Thanks received: 11872

Please spread awareness of this! 5 years 4 months ago #1059559

Prime Example Why you don’t ban words in the first place under the reason of harassment, it becomes a cluster fuck of a situation like this one
  • Comfy
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zarp’s future CD
  • Thanks received: 51

Please spread awareness of this! 5 years 4 months ago #1059581

Kameltin wrote:
RhysB wrote:

If you can eat something then you're probably meant to eat it. People in 2018 literally are so complex that they'll be offended by the smallest factors of inconvenience there is. Do you wanna put tigers behind bars for trying to survive as well while you're at it? The concept morality is honestly something people came up with cause they've got nothing better to do than to make others feel bad for their lifestyles & choises.
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Please spread awareness of this! 5 years 4 months ago #1059583

Aspect wrote:
If you can eat something then you're probably meant to eat it...
I mean, I can eat glue but I'm not supposed to eat it, nor would I ever want to... unless I was taught how to live wrong
  • .uzi
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2440
Last Edit: 5 years 4 months ago by .uzi.

Please spread awareness of this! 5 years 4 months ago #1059585

ToBeHonest wrote:
ImTooFastForYou wrote:
Katje wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
ImTooFastForYou wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Can u not offend me I'm vegan
Bacon

D I E

You feed yourself with memes. Memes are created by humans. Humans are made out of flesh. You're no vegan.
Again, this make no sence xD
Bacon
I'm muslim so u better stop fool
Same! ( for real i actually am muslim)
  • HoodDroid
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • silly fella
  • Thanks received: 374
⍟ Former Retard of The Century Award Holder (The award is currently held by Sinz)⍟

Please spread awareness of this! 5 years 4 months ago #1059586

.uzi wrote:
Aspect wrote:
I mean, I can eat glue but I'm not supposed to eat it, nor would I ever want to... unless I was taught how to live wrong

You're saying eating meat will kill me? Most meateaters live until their late 70's. Sure eating like a soyboy makes you live to your 90's. That being said, the 20 year gap is kind of irrelevant when you compare it to eating glue which will kill you immediately.
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Please spread awareness of this! 5 years 4 months ago #1059587

Aspect wrote:
.uzi wrote:
Aspect wrote:

You're saying eating meat will kill me? Most meateaters live until their late 70's. Sure eating like a soyboy makes you live to your 90's. That being said, the 20 year gap is kind of irrelevant when you compare it to eating glue which will kill you immediately.
No I didn't say that.

You said, "if you can eat something then you're probably meant to eat it". I was taking the piss, just because you're capable of consuming something doesn't mean you're supposed to eat it. For example, glue is an adhesive substance used for sticking objects or materials together; not for a cheeky snack after work.

This meme > your head
  • .uzi
  • Foos yer doos?

Please spread awareness of this! 5 years 4 months ago #1059625

.uzi wrote:
Aspect wrote:
.uzi wrote:
Aspect wrote:

No I didn't say that.

You said, "if you can eat something then you're probably meant to eat it". I was taking the piss, just because you're capable of consuming something doesn't mean you're supposed to eat it. For example, glue is an adhesive substance used for sticking objects or materials together; not for a cheeky snack after work.

This meme > your head

Obviously you indicated it indirectly suggesting that eating meat is the same as eating glue, then pretend like I'm the stupid one for "bringing it up".You clearly have no valid argument to why eating meat is bad other than for a moral standpoint. I can eat meat for my entire life without any major issues excluding the studies that shows that soyboys life 10-20 years longer. Yet you suggest that I'm not supposed to eat meat because of the same reason I'm not supposed to eat glue?!??!?

A can of soybeans > your head
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Last Edit: 5 years 4 months ago by catboy sven ツ.

Please spread awareness of this! 5 years 4 months ago #1059626

Aspect wrote:
Obviously you indicated it indirectly suggesting that eating meat is the same as eating glue, then pretend like I'm the stupid one for "bringing it up".You clearly have no valid argument to why eating meat is bad other than for a moral standpoint. I can eat meat for my entire life without any major issues excluding the studies that shows that soyboys life 10 years longer. Yet you suggest that I'm not supposed to eat meat because of the same reason I'm not supposed to eat glue?!??!?

A can of soybeans > your head
I legit have never eaten soybeans in my life, nor am I even vegan. I'm actually quite a picky eater who consumes very little veg.

I'm just shitposting my guy
  • .uzi
  • Foos yer doos?
The following user(s) said Thank You: catboy sven ツ, CeeZee

Please spread awareness of this! 5 years 4 months ago #1059628

.uzi wrote:
glue is an adhesive substance used for sticking objects or materials together; not for a cheeky snack after work.

..fuck, it isn't?
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678

Please spread awareness of this! 5 years 4 months ago #1059630

CeeZee wrote:
.uzi wrote:
glue is an adhesive substance used for sticking objects or materials together; not for a cheeky snack after work.

..fuck, it isn't?
Shit not you too man :silly:
  • .uzi
  • Foos yer doos?

Please spread awareness of this! 5 years 4 months ago #1059631

.uzi wrote:
CeeZee wrote:
.uzi wrote:

..fuck, it isn't?
Shit not you too man :silly:

Explains why the doctor said my throat was closing up the other day, I thought it was the fucking pizza
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678
Last Edit: 5 years 4 months ago by CeeZee.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds

171 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32