Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: @CM+ or whatever

@CM+ or whatever 5 years 8 months ago #988690

There could be "levels" or "stages" implemented into suits that are valued by time equipped, that way it combats players that equip them instantly to stay alive because they missed their PSG shots while at the same time nerfing their ability to be a meatshield that is unkillable at times.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Login or register to post a reply.

@CM+ or whatever 5 years 8 months ago #988691

Morgan wrote:
There could be "levels" or "stages" implemented into suits that are valued by time equipped, that way it combats players that equip them instantly to stay alive because they missed their PSG shots while at the same time nerfing their ability to be a meatshield that is unkillable at times.
I feel like this wouldn't be as effective as it sounds like, I'll explain it when I actually have the time I guess
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
  • Thanks received: 997

@CM+ or whatever 5 years 8 months ago #988692

dankek wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
Butterman wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:
Nerfs to certain suits are already confirmed for next update don't worry
Any buffs? Since the "Advance combat suit" can't be fucking used in combat since 1 m202 or 2-3psg shots can rip it instantly,
Nano is decent but shares the same problem with the ACS low HP but High Armor
Well you guys want the jugg to be a slow moving suit with no abilities with less hp and armor while an evo is 400 hp and 1200 armor while moving fast and you litteraly have wallhacks
I'd rather if it had a special function that makes it stuck on the ground with like 1250 hp + 2k armor stats (and without knockback) like the nano has the invis mode. When it isn't on "tank" mode, it'd simply have 400hp 700 armor, making it a suit that actually requires skill
And yet again, a slow moving suit with less hp and armor then evo unless you choose to stand still and get ripped by some random gun dealer with lmg
  • Tamaninja
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • wag1
  • Thanks received: 3821
The following user(s) said Thank You: Micky

@CM+ or whatever 5 years 8 months ago #988695

Tamaninja wrote:
Butterman wrote:
750hp and 1500armor for jugg.
1500hp and 3000armor for gjugg
ONE OF YOUR GANG MEMBERS LEGIT RIPPED HIS JUGG YESTERDAY
Oops was that my fault?
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

@CM+ or whatever 5 years 8 months ago #988696

Tamaninja wrote:
dankek wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
Butterman wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:
Any buffs? Since the "Advance combat suit" can't be fucking used in combat since 1 m202 or 2-3psg shots can rip it instantly,
Well you guys want the jugg to be a slow moving suit with no abilities with less hp and armor while an evo is 400 hp and 1200 armor while moving fast and you litteraly have wallhacks
I'd rather if it had a special function that makes it stuck on the ground with like 1250 hp + 2k armor stats (and without knockback) like the nano has the invis mode. When it isn't on "tank" mode, it'd simply have 400hp 700 armor, making it a suit that actually requires skill
And yet again, a slow moving suit with less hp and armor then evo unless you choose to stand still and get ripped by some random gun dealer with lmg
Not a slow suit with the low gravity since you can HC yourself or use a Jetgun to a high velocity. The Jugg is extremely tanky and does need a nerf because I literally have no idea how I never lose my jug suit with the mad shit I have used it for lol
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

@CM+ or whatever 5 years 8 months ago #988698

Clarky wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
dankek wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
Butterman wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:
Not a slow suit with the low gravity since you can HC yourself or use a Jetgun to a high velocity. The Jugg is extremely tanky and does need a nerf because I literally have no idea how I never lose my jug suit with the mad shit I have used it for lol
Just you though others have lost their juggs
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

@CM+ or whatever 5 years 8 months ago #988699

Eric Ericson wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
dankek wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
Butterman wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:
get the fuck away from the post, you rip a suit like a pussy from behind and act like you got laid my dude lmao btfo
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard

@CM+ or whatever 5 years 8 months ago #988702

dankek wrote:
Eric Ericson wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
dankek wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
Butterman wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:
get the fuck away from the post, you rip a suit like a pussy from behind and act like you got laid my dude lmao btfo
Lmao what are you brain dead? Ive literally rushed people during nukes and ripped their juggs that isnt from behind?
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

@CM+ or whatever 5 years 8 months ago #988704

dankek wrote:
Eric Ericson wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
dankek wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
Butterman wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:
I ripped a suit and was invited to a playboy mansion whatdoyoumEAN?!?!
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The following user(s) said Thank You: dankek

@CM+ or whatever 5 years 8 months ago #988708

Clarky wrote:
dankek wrote:
Eric Ericson wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
dankek wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
Butterman wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:
I ripped a suit and was invited to a playboy mansion whatdoyoumEAN?!?!
i must gO
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard

@CM+ or whatever 5 years 8 months ago #988717

Eric Ericson wrote:
dankek wrote:
Eric Ericson wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
dankek wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
Butterman wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:
rip my other jugg now ;)
  • LuciouS
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ✓ Dankek is a top lad ✓
  • Thanks received: 293
Ranks:
✪ Ex- SSRP Super Admin ✪
✪ Ex- TeamSpeak Staff ✪
✪ Ex- Forum Staff ✪

Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by LuciouS.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds

258 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32