Die off
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
Login or register to post a reply.

lol android sucks 5 years 8 months ago #988501

Android sucks as an Operating System because it's horribly designed and inefficient.

But everyone uses it because who doesn't love background processes that aren't handled correctly and fuck your battery life and resource usage :omegalul:
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie.

lol android sucks 5 years 8 months ago #988505

TheXnator wrote:
Android sucks as an Operating System because it's horribly designed and inefficient.

But everyone uses it because who doesn't love background processes that aren't handled correctly and fuck your battery life and resource usage :omegalul:
prepare for dankek’s essay
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
The following user(s) said Thank You: dankek

lol android sucks 5 years 8 months ago #988542

I'll break this down into three parts, but I want to make something clear first; budget brands that advertise themselves as "innovative" are fucking cancer. I hate companies like Oneplus with a fucking passion, there's so much to talk about, but I don't wanna get into that.
First of all, I'll say again that any android device is far weaker on video/photo editing/rendering, but that's about where the iPhone shines. Here goes;
Fork wrote:
Android is beyond AIDS. It has terrible emojis (My Opinon)
Opinions on emojis are beyond irrelevant, nobody gives a shit if you find them better on android or the opposite.
This argument is relevant for both Android and iOS supporters, really.
Fork wrote:
The A11 Bionic chips is far better than any SnapDragon processor
Indeed, they really are. The reason is rather complicated, and it's quite interesting to read. You can do so, here.
What I want to address though regarding this point, is the fact that speed is irrelevant after a point. The Snapdragon 845 already handles everything like a boss, and the noticeable difference in performance is rather miniscule, making this argument rather pointless, doesn't it? Even the iPhone X has a refresh rate of 60Hz.
Fork wrote:
You get bloatware, you get a wait time most of the time for android apps, waiting the 7+ months for Fortnite to release on Android due to more people having iPhones and where their hardware could keep up. They didn't have to do much optimization for it.
Where are you pulling all this from? Fortnite's release got delayed because “There’s a very wide range of Android devices that we want to support," Epic Games' Nick Chester told me via email. "We want to make sure Android players have a great experience, so we’re taking more time to get it right.“ It wasn't because the "hardware was incapable" by any means.
Also, the reason why many apps used to come on iOS first was because it's easier to optimize for a fewer number of products where performance is consistent. As it's a complex issue, there are alot more reasons (including piracy), and you can read why, here.
I'd like to point out that Android has 82% market share, the notion that Android has a lesser market share is beyond redicilous. You can read so, here. Another great source but somewhat dated, is here.
You get bloatware depending on the device you buy, research is important when you have to deal with such a huge number of similar products. Oh also, there are 1.5 million more applications on Android.
Fork wrote:
I've owned both Android and iOS devices and I'd have to say iPhones we're better, I liked the UI and the optimization and the apps it had, it felt like a solid phone, one that could be compatible with alot of situations, with android I didn't feel that connection.
Understandable, Apple as a whole makes amazing products, not only are they pretty but they indeed are solid and most of the times error-proof. Most of the times.
Fork wrote:
The hardware may not be to par, on the iPhone, but iOS makes super use of the hardware. Optimization is key in the mobile market and Android just can't seem to grasp that simple concept.
Android has more than 4.000 different phones in the market right now. I wouldn't call it a simple concept on that scale, my man.
If you wanna take a look on how google distributes Android, you can view so, here. It's a rather interesting concept, really, but fact is that optimization for 4.000 different devices is impossible.

Now, since now we've got sources and we're fact-checked, for the next part I'll throw some arguments in favour of Android;

• Price Ranges/Accessibility
  • Android devices allow even the poorest people to have access to the internet, and major platforms such as Instagram and Snapchat, which are mainly for phones (the latter is strictly for phones), as well as other platforms/applications.
    I'd like to say that you can pick a device that fits your budget rather easily, with the exact specifications you're looking for.
    For sheer scale and variety, nothing competes with Android. You can spend a lot if you want to, for example, Google’s Pixel 2 phones and Samsung’s Galaxy Note line almost match Apple’s iPhone pricing, but there’s also a huge choice of low-cost handsets from a wide variety of different manufacturers and the platform has been deliberately optimized to run on low-end hardware. The fact that Android also leads the field in free apps makes it the natural choice for the budget-conscious.

• Customization - Personalization
  • One of the strong points of Android has always been the level of customization it allows. While Apple wants to keep control of default apps in order to maintain a homogenous software and hardware experience, Android lets you pick your own level of customization. This extends all the way from simple things like live wallpapers, to alternative keyboards, to custom ROM installs.

Detractors will always say only hardcore geeks care about this level of customization, but at the shallow end of the pool this isn’t true. Plenty of iOS users loved it when Apple started allowing third-party keyboards and basic widgets, and that on its own is proof that this flexibility is what people want.
    If you want control over how your Android smartphone or tablet looks, then you’ve probably tried out a custom launcher. You can choose from a wide variety of custom launcher apps in Google Play and tweak everything from your home screen layout, to your page transitions, to effects and even gestures. There’s no risk involved with launcher apps and you can really open up a world of possibilities.

A launcher also is good for those instances where you love a handset but maybe aren’t so keen on the manufacturer’s custom interface. A launcher goes a long ways in these kinds of situations. And if you are the kind who enjoys the freedom of Android but actually lusts after the looks afforded by iOS or Windows — there are even launchers that help you achieve a similar look and feel.

• Actually good Widgets
  • Android’s widgets have long been a feather in its cap compared to the static rows of icons you find in iOS. Even Microsoft saw the advantage, developing the Live Tiles system for Windows Phone. Widgets are still a major advantage for Android over iOS. Simply put, you can see all of the information you want at a glance on your home screen without having to fire up an app.

And yes, we know Apple introduced widgets last September. Have you seen those things? They are very limited and live only on your notification area. Not the same! Android still wins here.

• Multi-tasking
  • You can argue iOS does multi-tasking all you want. And it’s true, you can do multiple things at once by switching apps back and forth, but that doesn’t even come close to the level of multi-tasking some Android phones offer.

Take Samsung as an example, which introduced multi-window long ago, in which you can view multiple apps at once.

• Google Integration
  • Some years ago we discussed why Google and Android will prevail over Apple and iOS, and this specific topic is still one of the main reasons. Android devices integrate seamlessly with Google’s array of services. People are increasingly using their mobile devices to go online and Google is king of the web. Google Docs, Gmail, Google Drive, Google Maps, Google Music, Google+, Google Chrome…the list goes on, and Apple and iOS are not keeping up.

Sure, many Google services are now in iOS, but that deep level of integration simply isn’t there. And this is an important factor, because most of us use one or two… or three or 10 Google services. You want these to work seamlessly, and Android offers that.

• Innovation
  • Bugs, lag, an ugly interface, a lack of apps – Android’s weaknesses have been systematically dealt with by a determined development team. The Android platform is unrecognizable compared with the first release, and it continues to improve and evolve at a faster pace than the competition.

That big user base and the wide range of manufacturers producing Android devices can only drive further improvements to greater heights. While iOS stagnates, paralyzed by the “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” school of thinking, Android continues to innovate and improve at a faster rate. Think about it. Android adopted NFC first, as well as fingerprint readers, and retina scanners, and mobile payments, and higher definition displays. The list goes on, illustrating why Android is better than iPhone.

• Battery life and charging
  • As one of the biggest bugbears for smartphone owners, battery life is a huge factor. It’s difficult to compare the two platforms because there’s no common hardware. We could say iOS is optimized to squeeze the most out of the battery per mAh rating, but you can buy an Android device with a much bigger battery that will easily outlast the iPhone.

Both Android and iOS allow you to see your battery usage at a glance, broken down by app, but only Android shows an estimate of how much battery life you have left. They both offer power saving modes that can extend your battery life by limiting performance, connectivity, and other power-sapping features, but precisely how it works is generally more customizable on Android.

For a long time, Android had an advantage in the charging department, because many Android phones offered fast charging capabilities and wireless charging. However, Apple’s iPhone 8, 8 Plus, and iPhone X all offer wireless charging and fast charging. It’s worth noting you have to buy the fast charging adapter separately, whereas it’s usually provided in the box with an Android phone.

This category is far from clear cut, but comparing similarly priced Android phones with iPhones, they tend to have longer battery life and they always have fast chargers included in the box, so Android gets the win.

• Camera
  • We have the better camera this time folks, you can view it in a huge number of camera benchmarks. Get rekt, apple supporters.

Sidenote; It's your responsibiltiy if you install garbage that buttfuck you as background services. It's like saying windows are shit and laggy because you installed a universe of crap. Do you really need somebody to hold your hand when installing applications?
    • dankek
    • Banned
    • ZARP VIP
    • Legendary Retard
    • Thanks received: 997
    The following user(s) said Thank You: ALIKI

lol android sucks 5 years 8 months ago #988545

Dankek why?
    • Dusky
    • Senior Boarder
    • Thanks received: 88

lol android sucks 5 years 8 months ago #988546

dankek wrote:
    I'll break this down into three parts, but I want to make something clear first; budget brands that advertise themselves as "innovative" are fucking cancer. I hate companies like Oneplus with a fucking passion, there's so much to talk about, but I don't wanna get into that.
    First of all, I'll say again that any android device is far weaker on video/photo editing/rendering, but that's about where the iPhone shines. Here goes;
    Fork wrote:
    Opinions on emojis are beyond irrelevant, nobody gives a shit if you find them better on android or the opposite.
    This argument is relevant for both Android and iOS supporters, really.
    Fork wrote:
    Indeed, they really are. The reason is rather complicated, and it's quite interesting to read. You can do so, here.
    What I want to address though regarding this point, is the fact that speed is irrelevant after a point. The Snapdragon 845 already handles everything like a boss, and the noticeable difference in performance is rather miniscule, making this argument rather pointless, doesn't it? Even the iPhone X has a refresh rate of 60Hz.
    Fork wrote:
    You get bloatware, you get a wait time most of the time for android apps, waiting the 7+ months for Fortnite to release on Android due to more people having iPhones and where their hardware could keep up. They didn't have to do much optimization for it.
    Where are you pulling all this from? Fortnite's release got delayed because “There’s a very wide range of Android devices that we want to support," Epic Games' Nick Chester told me via email. "We want to make sure Android players have a great experience, so we’re taking more time to get it right.“ It wasn't because the "hardware was incapable" by any means.
    Also, the reason why many apps used to come on iOS first was because it's easier to optimize for a fewer number of products where performance is consistent. As it's a complex issue, there are alot more reasons (including piracy), and you can read why, here.
    I'd like to point out that Android has 82% market share, the notion that Android has a lesser market share is beyond redicilous. You can read so, here. Another great source but somewhat dated, is here.
    You get bloatware depending on the device you buy, research is important when you have to deal with such a huge number of similar products. Oh also, there are 1.5 million more applications on Android.
    Fork wrote:
    I've owned both Android and iOS devices and I'd have to say iPhones we're better, I liked the UI and the optimization and the apps it had, it felt like a solid phone, one that could be compatible with alot of situations, with android I didn't feel that connection.
    Understandable, Apple as a whole makes amazing products, not only are they pretty but they indeed are solid and most of the times error-proof. Most of the times.
    Fork wrote:
    The hardware may not be to par, on the iPhone, but iOS makes super use of the hardware. Optimization is key in the mobile market and Android just can't seem to grasp that simple concept.
    Android has more than 4.000 different phones in the market right now. I wouldn't call it a simple concept on that scale, my man.
    If you wanna take a look on how google distributes Android, you can view so, here. It's a rather interesting concept, really, but fact is that optimization for 4.000 different devices is impossible.

Now, since now we've got sources and we're fact-checked, for the next part I'll throw some arguments in favour of Android;

• Price Ranges/Accessibility
  • Android devices allow even the poorest people to have access to the internet, and major platforms such as Instagram and Snapchat, which are mainly for phones (the latter is strictly for phones), as well as other platforms/applications.
    I'd like to say that you can pick a device that fits your budget rather easily, with the exact specifications you're looking for.
    For sheer scale and variety, nothing competes with Android. You can spend a lot if you want to, for example, Google’s Pixel 2 phones and Samsung’s Galaxy Note line almost match Apple’s iPhone pricing, but there’s also a huge choice of low-cost handsets from a wide variety of different manufacturers and the platform has been deliberately optimized to run on low-end hardware. The fact that Android also leads the field in free apps makes it the natural choice for the budget-conscious.

• Customization - Personalization
  • One of the strong points of Android has always been the level of customization it allows. While Apple wants to keep control of default apps in order to maintain a homogenous software and hardware experience, Android lets you pick your own level of customization. This extends all the way from simple things like live wallpapers, to alternative keyboards, to custom ROM installs.

Detractors will always say only hardcore geeks care about this level of customization, but at the shallow end of the pool this isn’t true. Plenty of iOS users loved it when Apple started allowing third-party keyboards and basic widgets, and that on its own is proof that this flexibility is what people want.
    If you want control over how your Android smartphone or tablet looks, then you’ve probably tried out a custom launcher. You can choose from a wide variety of custom launcher apps in Google Play and tweak everything from your home screen layout, to your page transitions, to effects and even gestures. There’s no risk involved with launcher apps and you can really open up a world of possibilities.

A launcher also is good for those instances where you love a handset but maybe aren’t so keen on the manufacturer’s custom interface. A launcher goes a long ways in these kinds of situations. And if you are the kind who enjoys the freedom of Android but actually lusts after the looks afforded by iOS or Windows — there are even launchers that help you achieve a similar look and feel.

• Actually good Widgets
  • Android’s widgets have long been a feather in its cap compared to the static rows of icons you find in iOS. Even Microsoft saw the advantage, developing the Live Tiles system for Windows Phone. Widgets are still a major advantage for Android over iOS. Simply put, you can see all of the information you want at a glance on your home screen without having to fire up an app.

And yes, we know Apple introduced widgets last September. Have you seen those things? They are very limited and live only on your notification area. Not the same! Android still wins here.

• Multi-tasking
  • You can argue iOS does multi-tasking all you want. And it’s true, you can do multiple things at once by switching apps back and forth, but that doesn’t even come close to the level of multi-tasking some Android phones offer.

Take Samsung as an example, which introduced multi-window long ago, in which you can view multiple apps at once.

• Google Integration
  • Some years ago we discussed why Google and Android will prevail over Apple and iOS, and this specific topic is still one of the main reasons. Android devices integrate seamlessly with Google’s array of services. People are increasingly using their mobile devices to go online and Google is king of the web. Google Docs, Gmail, Google Drive, Google Maps, Google Music, Google+, Google Chrome…the list goes on, and Apple and iOS are not keeping up.

Sure, many Google services are now in iOS, but that deep level of integration simply isn’t there. And this is an important factor, because most of us use one or two… or three or 10 Google services. You want these to work seamlessly, and Android offers that.

• Innovation
  • Bugs, lag, an ugly interface, a lack of apps – Android’s weaknesses have been systematically dealt with by a determined development team. The Android platform is unrecognizable compared with the first release, and it continues to improve and evolve at a faster pace than the competition.

That big user base and the wide range of manufacturers producing Android devices can only drive further improvements to greater heights. While iOS stagnates, paralyzed by the “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” school of thinking, Android continues to innovate and improve at a faster rate. Think about it. Android adopted NFC first, as well as fingerprint readers, and retina scanners, and mobile payments, and higher definition displays. The list goes on, illustrating why Android is better than iPhone.

• Battery life and charging
  • As one of the biggest bugbears for smartphone owners, battery life is a huge factor. It’s difficult to compare the two platforms because there’s no common hardware. We could say iOS is optimized to squeeze the most out of the battery per mAh rating, but you can buy an Android device with a much bigger battery that will easily outlast the iPhone.

Both Android and iOS allow you to see your battery usage at a glance, broken down by app, but only Android shows an estimate of how much battery life you have left. They both offer power saving modes that can extend your battery life by limiting performance, connectivity, and other power-sapping features, but precisely how it works is generally more customizable on Android.

For a long time, Android had an advantage in the charging department, because many Android phones offered fast charging capabilities and wireless charging. However, Apple’s iPhone 8, 8 Plus, and iPhone X all offer wireless charging and fast charging. It’s worth noting you have to buy the fast charging adapter separately, whereas it’s usually provided in the box with an Android phone.

This category is far from clear cut, but comparing similarly priced Android phones with iPhones, they tend to have longer battery life and they always have fast chargers included in the box, so Android gets the win.

• Camera
  • We have the better camera this time folks, you can view it in a huge number of camera benchmarks. Get rekt, apple supporters.

Sidenote; It's your responsibiltiy if you install garbage that buttfuck you as background services. It's like saying windows are shit and laggy because you installed a universe of crap. Do you really need somebody to hold your hand when installing applications?

You really have No life lmao
    • AceInsidious
    • Legendary Member
    • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
    • Memed

lol android sucks 5 years 8 months ago #988549

AceInsidious wrote:
    go cry about the "LT being shit", don't refer to me if you're gonna just insult me over nothing
    • dankek
    • Banned
    • ZARP VIP
    • Legendary Retard

lol android sucks 5 years 8 months ago #988561

dankek wrote:
    AceInsidious wrote:
    go cry about the "LT being shit", don't refer to me if you're gonna just insult me over nothing

Crying over something? Mate I stopped caring for the community and SSRP as a whole when I resigned.

Triggerd much
    • AceInsidious
    • Legendary Member
    • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
    • Memed

lol android sucks 5 years 8 months ago #988564

AceInsidious wrote:
    dankek wrote:
    AceInsidious wrote:

Crying over something? Mate I stopped caring for the community and SSRP as a whole when I resigned.

Triggerd much

what a bad boy :clap:
    • Studio Banter
    • Marvelous Boarder
    • ZARP VIP
    • ❤️
    • Thanks received: 5848
    The following user(s) said Thank You: AceInsidious

lol android sucks 5 years 8 months ago #988565

Proud of you Dankek
    • Wolfi
    • Legendary Member
    • ZARP VIP
    • Future Owner and Manager of Murder
    • Thanks received: 2708

lol android sucks 5 years 8 months ago #988573

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

As previously stated, Android is fucked because it is inefficient in regards to background processes. Don't blame the user for that. Any good Operating System should be designed in a manner that anyone can use it easily and so that all of the applications accessible to you work properly. Even the software that comes with the phones isn't handled properly.
    People say that Android devices are better priced than iOS phones, but at least you're getting what you pay for with iOS rather than a buggy, broken piece of crap which doesn't even do it's job properly. If you have a phone, you want it to be easy to use wherever you are. Having to constantly fully close any background processes that you have running is not something that goes with this, and is something you almost never have to do on an iOS device unless the app itself crashes (with iOS, it actually uses more battery to close the apps fully than leaving them running).
    There are also many security and privacy concerns with Android. Whilst you may argue that Android gives a lot more freedom with what you can do to the phone, this is at the cost of performance and your own data security. Your phone contains a lot of important, private and sensitive data, so you should be caring about that a lot. Android devices in general are known to be far less secure than iOS, Apple being known for creating Operating Systems which are less vulnerable to viruses (though OSX is still trash) and a lot more secure in general, hence why you must jailbreak an iOS phone in order to have that same security.

hackernoon.com/data-privacy-concerns-with-google-b946f2b7afea
    www.rapid7.com/db/search?q=Android&t=v
    www.cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/ve.../Google-Android.html (Note: This has 7 pages of issues)
    www.g2crowd.com/categories/operating-system
    • TheXnator
    • Former Owner
    • "Save the tears for when we win!"
    • Thanks received: 4300
    Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

lol android sucks 5 years 8 months ago #988576

Eddie, what have you created?

Bring Murder Back!
    • Wolfi
    • Legendary Member
    • ZARP VIP
    • Future Owner and Manager of Murder
    • Thanks received: 2708
    The following user(s) said Thank You: TheXnator, eddie., dankek

lol android sucks 5 years 8 months ago #988581

TheXnator wrote:

As previously stated, Android is fucked because it is inefficient in regards to background processes. Don't blame the user for that. Any good Operating System should be designed in a manner that anyone can use it easily and so that all of the applications accessible to you work properly. Even the software that comes with the phones isn't handled properly.
    People say that Android devices are better priced than iOS phones, but at least you're getting what you pay for with iOS rather than a buggy, broken piece of crap which doesn't even do it's job properly. If you have a phone, you want it to be easy to use wherever you are. Having to constantly fully close any background processes that you have running is not something that goes with this, and is something you almost never have to do on an iOS device unless the app itself crashes (with iOS, it actually uses more battery to close the apps fully than leaving them running).
    There are also many security and privacy concerns with Android. Whilst you may argue that Android gives a lot more freedom with what you can do to the phone, this is at the cost of performance and your own data security. Your phone contains a lot of important, private and sensitive data, so you should be caring about that a lot. Android devices in general are known to be far less secure than iOS, Apple being known for creating Operating Systems which are less vulnerable to viruses (though OSX is still trash) and a lot more secure in general, hence why you must jailbreak an iOS phone in order to have that same security.

hackernoon.com/data-privacy-concerns-with-google-b946f2b7afea
    www.rapid7.com/db/search?q=Android&t=v
    www.cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/ve.../Google-Android.html (Note: This has 7 pages of issues)
    www.g2crowd.com/categories/operating-system
    interesting aspect, I'll get back to you when I'm done with work/I can take the time to research.
    • dankek
    • Banned
    • ZARP VIP
    • Legendary Retard
    The following user(s) said Thank You: TheXnator

lol android sucks 5 years 8 months ago #988597

Holy fuck stop whining, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and there is no reason for you to try and prove the other wrong. Keep it to yourselves.
    • bunnyslippers69
    • Diamond Boarder
    • Thanks received: 1186

lol android sucks 5 years 8 months ago #988599

Bunnyslippers69 wrote:
    Holy fuck stop whining, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and there is no reason for you to try and prove the other wrong. Keep it to yourselves.
    Lol, debating with actual facts is now "whining"? We're having a serious debate with citations lmao, if you're so bothered just don't look at the post.
    • dankek
    • Banned
    • ZARP VIP
    • Legendary Retard

lol android sucks 5 years 8 months ago #988606

dankek wrote:
    Bunnyslippers69 wrote:
    Lol, debating with actual facts is now "whining"? We're having a serious debate with citations lmao, if you're so bothered just don't look at the post.

Seems more like you're jumping down one another's throats rather than having a serious debate. Sorry i interpreted your "debate" differently than you wanted it to be seen.
    • bunnyslippers69
    • Diamond Boarder
    • Thanks received: 1186
    Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by bunnyslippers69. Reason: edited in even more autismo with first edit

lol android sucks 5 years 8 months ago #988610

Bunnyslippers69 wrote:
    dankek wrote:
    Bunnyslippers69 wrote:

Seems more like you're jumping down one another's throats rather than having a serious debate. Sorry i interpreted you "debate" differently than you wanted it to be seen.
    Fair enough, I just tend to be aggressive when debating, sorry it seemed like I was "jumping on fork's (or anyone else's) throat."
    • dankek
    • Banned
    • ZARP VIP
    • Legendary Retard
    The following user(s) said Thank You: bunnyslippers69

lol android sucks 5 years 8 months ago #988644

Wolfi wrote:
    Eddie, what have you created?
    I don't even fucking know at this point, I was not expecting this lmao
    • eddie.
    • Adept Boarder
    • ZARP VIP
    • fuck
    • Thanks received: 1742
    ✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
    ✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
    ✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
    ✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
    ✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
    ✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

lol samsung sucks 5 years 8 months ago #988667

Woah.

Android just has that bloatware feel to it when you download anything from the play store, it’s littered with that stuff and you can almost never tell
    • Fork
    • Expert Boarder
    • ZARP VIP
    • Thanks received: 289

lol samsung sucks 5 years 8 months ago #988701

Nutzu3650XL wrote:
    Fork wrote:

It's worse for photo shopping and rendering contrary to what DanKeK had said.

Android won't and never will be as good, and I'm sorry for those who actually own any android handset.
    EDIT:
    This is a comment on a "non-bias" iPhone X vs OnePlus 6 review, but you could tell there was bias by firstly checking that this came from www.androidauthority.com

stfu ur an ios soyboy libtard i know u write on your feminist blog using ur macbook fatass
    I love your shitposting sometimes
    • dankek
    • Banned
    • ZARP VIP
    • Legendary Retard
    Time to create page: 0.157 seconds

217 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
    8/127
    Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun