Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Anyways cya.

Anyways cya. 5 years 10 months ago #953920

Why do you want to join if it's "dead", you seemed very passionate about speaking badly about the community as a whole. I'm not quite sure where you thought that would get you. Anyways, advice from me is - stop posting, or at-least make constructive posts rather than just speaking about how "dead" Zarp is.

Everybody in the community has had their ups and downs, but just stop now so you don't get community banned. Take that from me, I've been CM banned twice and It's just not worth it. You say "there are better communities" but let's be honest mate you will come back wanting to be un-banned again soon, everybody does.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by narexa.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sopheric

Anyways cya. 5 years 10 months ago #954315

Tamaninja wrote:
You are going no where with leaving and with that shitty attitude, actually put some effort into your appeals, go play pointshop servers.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
ive made around 6 appeals trying to explain myself,+ been waiting 3months to get unbanned u rly made me laugh no joke i was laughing, + didnt even hack, scam, and said the n-word mutliple of times to be edgy/becaus i was bored and found the 0 Tolerence shit funny
  • Ramazan Donmez
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 102
Hi There!

Anyways cya. 5 years 10 months ago #954319

Narexa wrote:
Why do you want to join if it's "dead", you seemed very passionate about speaking badly about the community as a whole. I'm not quite sure where you thought that would get you. Anyways, advice from me is - stop posting, or at-least make constructive posts rather than just speaking about how "dead" Zarp is.

Everybody in the community has had their ups and downs, but just stop now so you don't get community banned. Take that from me, I've been CM banned twice and It's just not worth it. You say "there are better communities" but let's be honest mate you will come back wanting to be un-banned again soon, everybody does.
like i said to Sally/Reaker i wanted to join becaus i care'd about the community and yeah you gotta admit that its dying lmao, and no im not gonna stop posting this shit is 2 funny if they want to they can Cm Ban me its there choice, Evrytime i say ssrp is dead i always say why its Dead/dying

Luna wrote:
My god again I bet who whatever quit this months will come back WHEN update release
Yes, if the update is shit and only contains "Cointflip menu","Police Auction","Custom Title more custom"(Dont even know why thats necesary that wont fix the issues that they have Propably all those people will re-Quit
  • Ramazan Donmez
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 102
Hi There!

Anyways cya. 5 years 10 months ago #954320

people talk about redemption n shit like any of this matters

do what you wanna do who gives a shit what some kiddies on a family friendly gmod server think of u
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ramazan Donmez

Anyways cya. 5 years 10 months ago #954325

exrobite wrote:
people talk about redemption n shit like any of this matters

do what you wanna do who gives a shit what some kiddies on a family friendly gmod server think of u
The server is not anarchy, it has rules so everyone can have fun within reason, someone rulebreaking to the extent of fucking with other people, or having a terrible attitude MATTERS, these "kiddies" or whoever else mostly join servers to have fun with their intented purpose, and anyone else saying "itz jus a geeem xdd" clearly isn't empathetic of others fucking up your way of relaxation at the end of your day or during the duration of it.
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
  • Thanks received: 997

Anyways cya. 5 years 10 months ago #954342

Ramboi wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
You are going no where with leaving and with that shitty attitude, actually put some effort into your appeals, go play pointshop servers.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
ive made around 6 appeals trying to explain myself,+ been waiting 3months to get unbanned u rly made me laugh no joke i was laughing, + didnt even hack, scam, and said the n-word mutliple of times to be edgy/becaus i was bored and found the 0 Tolerence shit funny
Well you've been making me laugh, and you are just proving my point, if you really proved yourself you would be unbanned already, infact, I got unbanned from my perma ban just 4 weeks after I got it, do me a favor and actually put some effort into your appeal.
  • Tamaninja
  • Gold Boarder
  • wag1
  • Thanks received: 3821
The following user(s) said Thank You: Micky

Anyways cya. 5 years 10 months ago #954343

quit crying lmao
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder