what a peek 6 years 1 month ago #867687

GmadTheH4cker wrote:
Brad Pitt Is Gayless wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
Bread Lee Guy Less wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
nice gmod!!!
oh wow a fag nice random guy named asspect in his natural habitat (alone in his room eating doritos watching hentai at the age of 19)

LOOL u mad bru
not really considering im not the one on a fast track to type 2 diabetes

probably in better shape than you kiddo, still no shoulders?
Ohhh poor aspect just another one of those guys 5 '8 and 190 and says its muscle but wont take off his shirt? or did your mom put you in soccer when you were 8. Or do you think your fit because you ran up your moms basement stairs when she told you she got pizza. Dont worry cupcake with some insulin youll be fine.

LUL if ur gonna throw insults make sure you don't make up stuff randomly xdd. Btw I really like the Trojan Movie Brad Pitt was doing a few years back, such a classy! :zarp: :zarp:
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by catboy sven ツ.
Login or register to post a reply.

what a peek 6 years 1 month ago #867729

GmadTheH4cker wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
nice gmod!!!
oh wow a fag nice random guy named asspect in his natural habitat (alone in his room eating doritos watching hentai at the age of 19)

LOOL u mad bru

Ohhh poor aspect just another one of those guys 5 '8 and 190 and says its muscle but wont take off his shirt? or did your mom put you in soccer when you were 8. Or do you think your fit because you ran up your moms basement stairs when she told you she got pizza. Dont worry cupcake with some insulin youll be fine.

LUL if ur gonna throw insults make sure you don't make up stuff randomly xdd. Btw I really like the Trojan Movie Brad Pitt was doing a few years back, such a classy! :zarp: :zarp:

Lol you remind me so much of Jabbe in terms of trying to start unneeded drama, guess you learned from the best huh
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642

what a peek 6 years 1 month ago #867850

SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig SamTheSossig
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by catboy sven ツ.

what a peek 6 years 1 month ago #867854

GmadTheH4cker wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
nice gmod!!!

LOOL u mad bru

Brad Pitt is the best
  • MsMs
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • hey there I'm MsMs
  • Thanks received: 1209
Nothing
The following user(s) said Thank You: catboy sven ツ

what a peek 6 years 1 month ago #867878

MsMs wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
nice gmod!!!

LOOL u mad bru

Brad Pitt is the best
his accent in Inglourious Basterds deserved an oscar
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:

what a peek 6 years 1 month ago #868181

GmadTheH4cker wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
nice gmod!!!

LOOL u mad bru

Yes because the guy with hentai as a signature who still talks shit about someone who doesnt even play is a award winning athlete, roll yourself back to the doctors office tubabub.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

what a peek 6 years 1 month ago #868339

GmadTheH4cker wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
nice gmod!!!

LOOL u mad bru

Yes because the guy with hentai as a signature who still talks shit about someone who doesnt even play is a award winning athlete, roll yourself back to the doctors office tubabub.

yo skinny boy the girls prefer muscle not bones even though they might look like the same at long distance. But let me tell you IT IS NOT the same thing B) B) B)
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

what a peek 6 years 1 month ago #868403

proud of you gmod
  • JoeDuggs
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 105

Ex Ssrp Administrator
Ex Minecraft Administrator
Deathrun Administrator

what a peek 6 years 1 month ago #868486

noice
  • OxyFoxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #FreeE
  • Thanks received: 1273

✼ Broccoli Gang Owner ✼
✼ SSRP Head Admin ✼
✼ Deathrun Super Admin ✼
✼ Forum Staff ✼
✼ TS3 Staff ✼
✼BHOP/Murder/PH/TF2 Admin ✼

what a peek 6 years 1 month ago #868494

GmadTheH4cker wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
nice gmod!!!

LOOL u mad bru

s3rl best happy hardcore dj
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:
The following user(s) said Thank You: catboy sven ツ

what a peek 6 years 1 month ago #868832

GmadTheH4cker wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
nice gmod!!!

LOOL u mad bru

yo skinny boy the girls prefer muscle not bones even though they might look like the same at long distance. But let me tell you IT IS NOT the same thing B) B) B)
id rather be skinny and fit instead of obese with insulin needles for the rest of my life. also PM me when your episode of my 600 lb life comes on
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

what a peek 6 years 1 month ago #868848

RhysB wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
nice gmod!!!

LOOL u mad bru

s3rl best happy hardcore dj

So True
  • Overseer Nick
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm A Weeb
  • Thanks received: 53

what a peek 6 years 1 month ago #870629

GmadTheH4cker wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
nice gmod!!!

LOOL u mad bru

id rather be skinny and fit instead of obese with insulin needles for the rest of my life. also PM me when your episode of my 600 lb life comes on

u mAd bro? i fucked your stepsister with my left thump and still able to tap u ingame B) B) B)
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

what a peek 6 years 4 weeks ago #871147

GmadTheH4cker wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
nice gmod!!!

LOOL u mad bru

u mAd bro? i fucked your stepsister with my left thump and still able to tap u ingame B) B) B)
yet in another post you admitted i was smacking you so bad you thought i hacked
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds

140 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32