Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Global Mod's and CM PRESENCE on Zarp

Global Mod's and CM presents on Zarp 6 years 2 months ago #862882

CaptinF1rework wrote:
I never do anything, just you know host most of the communities meetings, go on ts everyday, and deal with community wide issues everyday, constantly help staff and the rest on the CM team. But yeah basically nothing.

That's the mature post we was looking for!
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe, 0yc37xrk6m, CaptinF1rework

Global Mod's and CM presents on Zarp 6 years 2 months ago #862889

I would first of all like to say I do go on bhop and I do play it however My game time does not record for some reason. People can confirm that I have played on bhop for longer than that time recently and I was playing with others for over a hour to two hours.

For the forums I don't need to post to do my job. I check my emails every so often and also log onto the forums and delete/remove/ban people in need of punishments. You also have cut off my post count for some reason which is currently 185. It use to be up to 300 a month but with school I have less time on the forums everyday.

And for Surf I come on every so often to play and have fun and do my job. I also go to and host my meetings in which is what I need to do as a Server Owner and I add maps every so often and do the things I have the ability to do. My Surf Activity is not that important compared to the other servers. I also go into the surf console regularly and see if there is any issues. Also I would like to state I'm not even needed in game that much as nothing really ever happens as great staff like Xnator, System, Lewis , Sally , Getzco etc... Are on nearly everyday doing their lead team roles so there isn't really much help I can do on there and I'm also shite and surfing and cannot complete my maps and I enjoy it when there is lots of players and we can have a chat in which is also the same for BHOP.

It may seem bad but for the next few months my activity will decrease a lot due to many school projects and important exams at the end of the year which I do really need to study and try for them unlike the past 3 years of doing exams. So sorry If it seems I have been lacking on the forums or something but I do come on here daily and try to do my best on here but most topics I scroll through aren't TOU Breaking and I also see your emails and delete some stuff you have reported or ban the user and punish the other people who have been reported by others users.

Don't forget we also have many forum staff who all do their jobs daily deleting/moving/editing posts so when I come online on the forums there isn't much there for me to do. Myself as a Global Moderator I see my job mainly to ban users as Sections mods don't have the power, also my job is not to post on the forums.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sada.

Global Mod's and CM presents on Zarp 6 years 2 months ago #862891

CaptinF1rework wrote:
I never do anything, just you know host most of the communities meetings, go on ts everyday, and deal with community wide issues everyday, constantly help staff and the rest on the CM team. But yeah basically nothing.

no, you're useless, if it weren't for max you wouldn't have your rank rn as i think the vast majority wanted raeker or however you spell his name over you
  • the illest satan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Figures and numbers, all in my account.
  • Thanks received: 632
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m

Global Mod's and CM presents on Zarp 6 years 2 months ago #862892

OnionRings wrote:
I would first of all like to say I do go on bhop and I do play it however My game time does not record for some reason. People can confirm that I have played on bhop for longer than that time recently and I was playing with others for over a hour to two hours.

Gametracker will track every map change. Giving you 100 score every map change you are on.

I can confirm you were on for longer than 6 minutes.

But not to be rude or dig deeper at you. For someone holding the Head Admin position I would expect them to be a little more active/interact more on the server.
I train every mod and admin and some of them didn't know you or know you were staff when I mention you. Thats kinda bad.

Sorry :L
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland
  • Thanks received: 1074
Ex-Bhop Head Administrator
Ex-Surf Super Administrator

Global Mod's and CM presents on Zarp 6 years 2 months ago #862960

Jack King Koff wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Bunnyslippers69 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
I can confirm that there's a lot of stuff going on in the background that you, and not even I am aware of.
Tired, fuck you.

is that your excuse 4 everything
Because I'm tired, fuck you.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

Global Mod's and CM presents on Zarp 6 years 2 months ago #862980

Blocked wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
When Para was CM, he played Arma constantly, but at least he helped me with things and came on when I needed him. He's the only one that was actually helping the players.

I don't know about you but I can say the same about Tyler, he's always been my go to community team staff member, not only because he actually helps out and makes sure the issue is resolved, but because he also handles it in an unbiased manner.

I don't think I need to say anything about the other community team staff members though lmao

Para doesn't use a voice changer, calling people, making their parents scared, sending them messages etc.

Could've been me and him but he decides to send my mother some messages that made her scared.
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1396
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745

Global Mod's and CM presents on Zarp 6 years 2 months ago #863068

TheXnator wrote:
Chute is inactive for a reason, he is usually very active so it isn't really fair to include this, and Akemi/Anna may not post on the forums much but they do their jobs as GM.

In regards to the others, no comment.

"they"
  • TheAp4ch3
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Making ZARP great since 2013
  • Thanks received: 805
GET SOME RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP GAMES AT www.g2a.com/r/user-55e1e47e829e4
The following user(s) said Thank You: spodermon, loxeo, Jeppe, _Lewis

Global Mod's and CM presents on Zarp 6 years 2 months ago #863096

Jack. wrote:
CaptinF1rework wrote:

no, you're useless, if it weren't for max you wouldn't have your rank rn as i think the vast majority wanted raeker or however you spell his name over you

What did max actually do to get me CM, please clarify cause I think you'll find I got more votes than him from the CM team?
  • CaptinF1rework
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Valar Dohaeris
  • Thanks received: 1071
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker, _Lewis

Global Mod's and CM presents on Zarp 6 years 2 months ago #863101

CaptinF1rework wrote:
Jack. wrote:
CaptinF1rework wrote:

What did max actually do to get me CM, please clarify cause I think you'll find I got more votes than him from the CM team?

From a community manager your responses are coming off as quite immature and hostile
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: CaptinF1rework

Global Mod's and CM PRESENCE on Zarp 6 years 2 months ago #863104

As someone who don’t even speak to the “lead team” them being HA, CM or Owners I can say your completely wrong about most of them. Tyler, Max, Chute, Emp and Onion and most of the other GM’s work very hard and do a lot of stuff that people don’t see and unfortunately the only way you will ever get to see the amount of work is to get up to their ranks and do it yourself.

Captain, he’s a lazy POS and doesn’t do anything but annoy the the shit out of everyone else in the lead team. He sucks up to who he needs to so he can have a easy time while bitching about others not doing as much. To this day I have no idea how the team could of made such a mistake and let capitan on the lead team. The only think that comes to mind is like hiring someone in a wheelchair to climb mountains, possible with the right amount of equipment but not really worth it.
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • Thanks received: 3318
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by RedPowder.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS, CaptinF1rework, Anon_Gaming, loxeo, Raeker and 1 more...

Global Mod's and CM PRESENCE on Zarp 6 years 2 months ago #863105

RedPowder wrote:
Captain, he’s a lazy POS and doesn’t do anything but annoy the the shit out of everyone else in the lead team. He sucks up to who he needs to so he can have a easy time while bitching about others not doing as much. To this day I have no idea how the team could of made such a mistake and get capitan on the lead team. The only think that comes to mind is like hiring someone in a wheelchair to climb mountains, possiable with the right amount of equipment but not really worth it.

lol
  • bunnyslippers69
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1186

Global Mod's and CM PRESENCE on Zarp 6 years 2 months ago #863107

Thanks for that great review of my skills Red!
  • CaptinF1rework
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Valar Dohaeris
  • Thanks received: 1071

Global Mod's and CM PRESENCE on Zarp 6 years 2 months ago #863125

RedPowder wrote:
As someone who don’t even speak to the “lead team” them being HA, CM or Owners I can say your completely wrong about most of them. Tyler, Max, Chute, Emp and Onion and most of the other GM’s work very hard and do a lot of stuff that people don’t see and unfortunately the only way you will ever get to see the amount of work is to get up to their ranks and do it yourself.

Captain, he’s a lazy POS and doesn’t do anything but annoy the the shit out of everyone else in the lead team. He sucks up to who he needs to so he can have a easy time while bitching about others not doing as much. To this day I have no idea how the team could of made such a mistake and let capitan on the lead team. The only think that comes to mind is like hiring someone in a wheelchair to climb mountains, possible with the right amount of equipment but not really worth it.

i had no idea my respect for you could grow further, you are so fucking right it hurts, love you.
  • the illest satan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Figures and numbers, all in my account.
  • Thanks received: 632

Global Mod's and CM PRESENCE on Zarp 6 years 2 months ago #863145

I do nothing on the forums, I am just in it for the colour!
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3527

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

Global Mod's and CM PRESENCE on Zarp 6 years 2 months ago #863147

Drama lover
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Global Mod's and CM presents on Zarp 6 years 2 months ago #863149

CaptinF1rework wrote:
Jack. wrote:
CaptinF1rework wrote:

Pretty sure the people wanted Raeker and Max to be Community Manager. You teaming up with max only helped yourself.
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by catboy sven ツ.

Global Mod's and CM presents on Zarp 6 years 2 months ago #863151

Bread Lee Guy Less wrote:
CaptinF1rework wrote:
Jack. wrote:
CaptinF1rework wrote:

Pretty sure the people wanted Raeker and Max to be Community Manager. You teaming up with max only helped yourself.
But people didn't get to vote on it so it doesn't matter
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

Global Mod's and CM PRESENCE on Zarp 6 years 2 months ago #863174

"presents" lol

• _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland
  • Thanks received: 1074
Ex-Bhop Head Administrator
Ex-Surf Super Administrator

Global Mod's and CM PRESENCE on Zarp 6 years 2 months ago #863201

I'm not usually one to comment on drama i think is pointless but..
When you move up the ranks and become a lead team member you have to start doing a lot more behind the scenes work. As lead team its no longer about getting on the server everyday and doing f1's it's about handling everything else so that the gamemode or server can keep running smoothly. It's dealing with staff members and conflicts within the staff team. It's making the powerpoints and organizing meetings. It's talking and coordinating about which staff members are doing good and should be considered for higher positions and who is doing bad and should be considered for demotions and all the other things needed in order to keep the community running. A lot of what the lead team talks about is not meant for regular stagg or users that's why they have most of their conversations in spacers.

This is a very small sliver of the big picture but my point is that yes it may not seem like they are posting all the time or on the servers all the time but trust me they put in way more work than the average staff member.

Now I'm not saying every lt member is doing perfect but the majority are very hard workers and volunteer their time to make the community a better place.
  • x || Jacknelli
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 234
•The Brotherhood•
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by x || Jacknelli.

Global Mod's and CM PRESENCE on Zarp 6 years 2 months ago #863227

Jacknelli wrote:
I'm not usually one to comment on drama i think is pointless but..
When you move up the ranks and become a lead team member you have to start doing a lot more behind the scenes work. As lead team its no longer about getting on the server everyday and doing f1's it's about handling everything else so that the gamemode or server can keep running smoothly. It's dealing with staff members and conflicts within the staff team. It's making the powerpoints and organizing meetings. It's talking and coordinating about which staff members are doing good and should be considered for higher positions and who is doing bad and should be considered for demotions and all the other things needed in order to keep the community running. A lot of what the lead team talks about is not meant for regular stagg or users that's why they have most of their conversations in spacers.

This is a very small sliver of the big picture but my point is that yes it may not seem like they are posting all the time or on the servers all the time but trust me they put in way more work than the average staff member.

Now I'm not saying every lt member is doing perfect but the majority are very hard workers and volunteer their time to make the community a better place.

What drama
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

246 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun