• Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491
Login or register to post a reply.

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #786474

Micky wrote:
Lmao just put it this way, if a homosexual person gets offended over the lightest "don't call me gay" joke, why the fuck are they on the internet lol it's pathetic. I get called worse shit that gay and I don't cry about it damn.

U call me an albino u bully shut up buddy
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3911

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #786479

Calling you gay doesn't hurt your feeling :) I got it
(People keep telling me I am your alt ;-; I kind of regret doing /name Rae )
  • Rae
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 121

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #786514

Sally wrote:
Who is Sally?
Nasty
  • _Kong_
  • Senior Boarder
  • - Karma me
  • Thanks received: 69

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #786969

Keith is in the right, these posts are completely unneeded, I have seen countless of these "JOKES" after time and time again.
And one after another, they keep getting less and less funny.
  • FluffyOP
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Nade,Vitx,Aspect Simon&Hermoine,Plankton
  • Thanks received: 148
Ex-MC Owner and developer
Old, old Ex-SSRP staff
Ex-TS staff
Hermoine <3

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #786971

You and Xnator makes these posts so often, it's cringy and very unproffesional. Banter is 1 thing but making a post everytime you get called gay is making me wanna drown myself.
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #786977

gay banter is gau
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #787117

FluffyOP wrote:
Keith is in the right, these posts are completely unneeded, I have seen countless of these "JOKES" after time and time again.
Aspect wrote:
You and Xnator makes these posts so often, it's cringy and very unproffesional. Banter is 1 thing but making a post everytime you get called gay is making me wanna drown myself.
You two seriously want to start this argument again? If you want to get your bitching ass beat up by me because I woke up to a false fire alarm and am extremely cranky go ahead, but the confersation was already done and over with so the ones making unneeding posts currently were you.

Like I have already stated, I knew what this would look like to the people on the forums and accepted the consequences of that. And Aspect, never fucking compare my posts to Xnator's. Make a list of how many of these threads I've made in the past few months and how many Xnator has made - I know I've made these threads before but saying "You and Xnator" whilst Xnator's posts are on an entirely different level of cringe from my own is a very disrespectful thing to do.

Kind of hurt my feelings, actually - maybe I should make a seperate post for that.
  • Raeker
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #787126

Raeker wrote:
FluffyOP wrote:
Aspect wrote:
You two seriously want to start this argument again? If you want to get your bitching ass beat up by me because I woke up to a false fire alarm and am extremely cranky go ahead, but the confersation was already done and over with so the ones making unneeding posts currently were you.

Like I have already stated, I knew what this would look like to the people on the forums and accepted the consequences of that. And Aspect, never fucking compare my posts to Xnator's. Make a list of how many of these threads I've made in the past few months and how many Xnator has made - I know I've made these threads before but saying "You and Xnator" whilst Xnator's posts are on an entirely different level of cringe from my own is a very disrespectful thing to do.

Kind of hurt my feelings, actually - maybe I should make a seperate post for that.

hahhahhahahahhah you think you're not cringy? all it takes is 1 post and everyone will think you're cringy so don't waste it for no reason (and no i'm not wasting time listing the posts you've made.
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #787127

Raeker wrote:
FluffyOP wrote:
Aspect wrote:

The "confersation" is not yet over, I was never in the initial discussion and who are you to decide when a conversation is over? In my eyes this is a topic that could still be discussed, calling our posts unneeded is defamatory.
This is a clear shit post, coming from a global mod of the forums.
You would be wrong in every metric calling this constructive.
Come on lets get the conversation started, list me the reasons why you think this is okay.
  • FluffyOP
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Old, old Ex-SSRP staff
Ex-TS staff
Hermoine <3

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #787178

Raeker wrote:
FluffyOP wrote:
Aspect wrote:

Just because someone else shitposts doesnt mean that you should at all...
  • Azure
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 14

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #787184

cringeyy!!!111!1!
  • Hellsdevil
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • surprisingly still kicking
  • Thanks received: 1102

Former Deathrun Owner & more
FP DarkRP Head Admin

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #787196

FluffyOP wrote:
Raeker wrote:
FluffyOP wrote:
Aspect wrote:

The "confersation" is not yet over, I was never in the initial discussion and who are you to decide when a conversation is over? In my eyes this is a topic that could still be discussed, calling our posts unneeded is defamatory.
This is a clear shit post, coming from a global mod of the forums.
You would be wrong in every metric calling this constructive.
Come on lets get the conversation started, list me the reasons why you think this is okay.
I never said this was a constructive post - in fact, I said the exact opposite. This is okay because it's a friendly joke to another member within the community that does not affect anyone else, so putting your butt into the conversation and trying to call me out by saying that I shouldn't be making posts such as these whilst, truly, you have no right to tell me what I can and cannot do when you cannot base it on factual information.

I, voluntarily, help the community to my best ability. Although that means that I have to enforce the rules, that does not actually mean that I cannot make my own shitpost from time to time. The idea that the highest ranks should always do their best to be as professional as they can be is nothing but a personal prefference and not an actual requirement. As I have already stated to Keith, I'd much rather be a friendly guy that makes a joke from time to time than someone that's always extremely serious and, because of that, less approachable to the users of this community.

Also, how many times do I actually shitpost? Although I used to shitpost massively in the past, I have behaved more and more professionally as of the last summer. I see no reason why a single post is making you so upset, when it doesn't even affect you. I could somewhat understand it if I was some sort of huge shitposter that posted shit all over the forums 24/7, but considering the fact that that is quite simply not true I see no reason why anyone would try to call me out for my own cringy idiocy when it is legitimately something that only happens once every few months.
  • Raeker

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #787198

Azure wrote:
Raeker wrote:
FluffyOP wrote:
Aspect wrote:

I wasn't talking about shitposting, I was talking about cringy posts - there's a very big difference, mind you. Xnator's posts are probably the cringiest all over the forums, everybody knows that. The fact that Aspect accused me of being as cringy as Xnator is a fairly large insult.
  • Raeker

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #787202

tl;dr pls
  • FluffyOP
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Old, old Ex-SSRP staff
Ex-TS staff
Hermoine <3
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by FluffyOP.

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #787205

FluffyOP wrote:
tl;dr pls
Tl;dr: Please do not decide what I am and am not allowed to post when I'm not breaking any rules nor bother you in any shape or form, especially because it's only concerning a single post and not multiple.
  • Raeker

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #787207

go n check out my depop shop for supream t shirt pls
  • FIZZAY
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • k1ng.
  • Thanks received: 253

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #787212

Raeker wrote:
FluffyOP wrote:
tl;dr pls
Tl;dr: Please do not decide what I am and am not allowed to post when I'm not breaking any rules nor bother you in any shape or form, especially because it's only concerning a single post and not multiple.
mate i am letting you know something that you seem to be unaware of.
your posts are unfunny and are just clogging up the forums, and if your goal is trying to make yourself more "approachable" you are also failing at that, no one with an iq of over 90 looks at this and thinks "HEY THIS GUY IS PRETTY COOL!" neither do they subconsciously.
there is no argument, i am simply stating something, which is, these posts are unneeded and the minority of people enjoy them. it has nothing to do with me policing what you can or can not post, just don't clog the forums up global forums mod.
  • FluffyOP
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Old, old Ex-SSRP staff
Ex-TS staff
Hermoine <3
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by FluffyOP.
The following user(s) said Thank You: catboy sven ツ

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #787214

Aspect wrote:

You forgot onion aswell he makes these posts but like on other peoples posts
  • Jugger
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 289

@Sally 6 years 4 months ago #787216

Azure wrote:
Raeker wrote:
FluffyOP wrote:
Aspect wrote:

Yes raeker should be setting an example by banning shit posters and not making the posts himself like i see raeker all the time making helpful posts but when tf does onion make an helpful post he just shitposta on everyone posts its fucking annoying how is e global mod
  • Jugger
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 289
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds

231 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT