5/10

• Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237
Login or register to post a reply.

Rate The Music Above! 7 years 7 months ago #397746

5/10 seems more like it was for a movie so its something i would listen to once but its not bad

Heres one for the Swedes
  • Slapy47
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX- DarkRP Admin - TTT Moderator - Teamspeak Staff
  • Thanks received: 479

Rate The Music Above! 7 years 7 months ago #397748

Since it's swedish i rate 6/10

This is classic for summer lovers
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Rate The Music Above! 7 years 7 months ago #397883

I rate it 2/10.

Sorry, but I fucking hate today's music. It's all so generic and typical. It's either about love, partying or sex, and it never shines light upon an actual serious topic or tries to be serious in any way.

The tune of the music today is just bad too imo, it's always the royalty free ukulele like in this song.

Notice how I am mostly complaining about today's music, and not your song. It's because if you put it up with any other generic teen song of today, you would see no difference.

• ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 452

"I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness."

Former DarkRP / TTT Moderator.

Rate The Music Above! 7 years 7 months ago #397886

ScorpionOnAcid wrote:
I rate it 2/10.

Sorry, but I fucking hate today's music. It's all so generic and typical. It's either about love, partying or sex, and it never shines light upon an actual serious topic or tries to be serious in any way.

The tune of the music today is just bad too imo, it's always the royalty free ukulele like in this song.

Notice how I am mostly complaining about today's music, and not your song. It's because if you put it up with any other generic teen song of today, you would see no difference.

That's because those things are some of the best things in life fam who cares about serious topics no one likes music which gets them down
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4693

Rate The Music Above! 7 years 7 months ago #397890

Lewis_is_java wrote:
That's because those things are some of the best things in life fam who cares about serious topics no one likes music which gets them down

Well that's just stupid. I'm not trying to endorse emo music. But the thing is, the fact that music has devolved so much is getting me down honestly. Is Queen depressing music? Is Living Color depressing music? Point proven.

Also, why would you think everyone thinks sex, partying or love is great for everybody? What about socially anxious people?
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

"I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness."

Rate The Music Above! 7 years 7 months ago #397892

ScorpionOnAcid wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:

Well that's just stupid. I'm not trying to endorse emo music. But the thing is, the fact that music has devolved so much is getting me down honestly. Is Queen depressing music? Is Living Color depressing music? Point proven.

Also, why would you think everyone thinks sex, partying or love is great for everybody? What about socially anxious people?
I'm pretty sure social anxious people would like it to I mean comeon have you ever been to a party with drink and drugs which you don't have a good time at :lol:
anyway I rate your song a solid 2/10
my song
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
Last Edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Lewis_is_java.

Rate The Music Above! 7 years 7 months ago #397893

Lewis_is_java wrote:
ScorpionOnAcid wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:

I'm pretty sure social anxious people would like it to I mean comeon have you ever been to a party with drink and drugs which you don't have a good time at :lol:

I did go to a couple of parties, and the socially anxious kids just sit around and do nothing because they are too nervous / don't know how to talk to people. Do you think they're having a good time?

Also, I rate your song 1/10

• ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Last Edit: 7 years 7 months ago by ScorpionOnAcid.

Rate The Music Above! 7 years 7 months ago #397894

ScorpionOnAcid wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
ScorpionOnAcid wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:

I did go to a couple of parties, and the socially anxious kids just sit around and do nothing because they are too nervous / don't know how to talk to people. Do you think they're having a good time?
Give them a few shots and they'll be fine nothing a a drink can't solve B)
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς

Rate The Music Above! 7 years 7 months ago #397895

Lewis_is_java wrote:
ScorpionOnAcid wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
ScorpionOnAcid wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:

Yes! Condone underaged drinking! Condone slipping drugs in drinks! Condone making people try something they may not like! Condone drunkards!

Hell! Anarchy is great! Let's have Anarchy!
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Rate The Music Above! 7 years 7 months ago #397896

ScorpionOnAcid wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
ScorpionOnAcid wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
ScorpionOnAcid wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:

Yes! Condone underaged drinking! Condone slipping drugs in drinks! Condone making people try something they may not like! Condone drunkards!

Hey as long as you're having fun who cares ;)
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς

Rate The Music Above! 7 years 7 months ago #397897

Lewis_is_java wrote:
ScorpionOnAcid wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
ScorpionOnAcid wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
ScorpionOnAcid wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:

Honestly I'll just stop arguing with you considering I forgot this is a forum game, and considering your counter-arguments are one of the worst I've ever seen in my entire life. "Who cares", is not a good answer, my friend.
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Rate The Music Above! 7 years 7 months ago #397898

ScorpionOnAcid wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
ScorpionOnAcid wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
ScorpionOnAcid wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
ScorpionOnAcid wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:

Honestly I'll just stop arguing with you considering I forgot this is a forum game, and considering your counter-arguments are one of the worst I've ever seen in my entire life. "Who cares", is not a good answer, my friend.
I put my song in a long time ago if you want to review it also It's not arguing if I'm right if you want we can take this somewhere else I guess :huh:
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς

Rate The Music Above! 7 years 7 months ago #397902

Lewis_is_java wrote:
I put my song in a long time ago if you want to review it also It's not arguing if I'm right if you want we can take this somewhere else I guess :huh:

Are you high?
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Rate The Music Above! 7 years 7 months ago #397903

Perhaps stop de railing the topic at hand and just post and rate it dont go into endless discussions?

• ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172

Rate The Music Above! 7 years 7 months ago #397904

ScorpionOnAcid wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:

Are you high?
para I'll give it a salt/10 for russians everywhere
I'll just put it here because I think you missed it and no I'm not it's to early :P
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
Last Edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Lewis_is_java.

Rate The Music Above! 7 years 7 months ago #397912

@lewis life isn't all about fun and games,you gotta be serious sometimes
  • Muhammed Ali
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 780

certified
Last Edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Muhammed Ali.

Rate The Music Above! 7 years 7 months ago #398422

Dont really like that
  • JoeDuggs
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 105

Ex Ssrp Administrator
Ex Minecraft Administrator
Deathrun Administrator

Rate The Music Above! 7 years 7 months ago #398445

Tyler ma ........
ok ok, no more racism
But yeah, 10/10, went to a concert named WooHah
Thought of the worst song on the internet, so here we go:

• Agent47
  • Senior Boarder
  • When life gives you lemon. Go murder a clown.
  • Thanks received: 39

Agent47©
Friendly zarp DR admin!
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds

263 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47