Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: NO SMEGHACKERONI

NO SMEGHACKERONI 7 years 11 months ago #323726

itzsonzy wrote:
ǝʌıๅsʇǝʍıǝ wrote:
itzsonzy wrote:
Gamersfunhouse wrote:
I was just watching that f1 count. Nothing seemed to change... Weird how staff just like to b-hop or afk mine, rather than helping out the players.

I'm sorry but i do not see you contributing much to this community, staff are not just robots and enjoy doing their own things just like everyone else.

i would love to see a graph of all staff members f1s, then we can see who the lazy assholes are

Feel free to contact any, but i'm pretty sure even those "lazy assholes" will have a higher f1 count than you, so only those who have contributed more have the right to complain.

funny you say that, as i have been mod before twice and while i was mod i did a shit ton of f1s and i got forced into resigning to a bulling head admin after i reported him.
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4054
The topic has been locked.

NO SMEGHACKERONI 7 years 11 months ago #323735

ǝʌıๅsʇǝʍıǝ wrote:
itzsonzy wrote:
ǝʌıๅsʇǝʍıǝ wrote:
itzsonzy wrote:
Gamersfunhouse wrote:
I was just watching that f1 count. Nothing seemed to change... Weird how staff just like to b-hop or afk mine, rather than helping out the players.

I'm sorry but i do not see you contributing much to this community, staff are not just robots and enjoy doing their own things just like everyone else.

i would love to see a graph of all staff members f1s, then we can see who the lazy assholes are

Feel free to contact any, but i'm pretty sure even those "lazy assholes" will have a higher f1 count than you, so only those who have contributed more have the right to complain.

funny you say that, as i have been mod before twice and while i was mod i did a shit ton of f1s and i got forced into resigning to a bulling head admin after i reported him.

no you resigned before we could demote you . thats what really happened ;)
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172

NO SMEGHACKERONI 7 years 11 months ago #323749

so this is what you do instead of f1s? :lol:

ur good but u can only hold it for 30sec so it is a no heck.
  • itzryzo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • eks dee!
  • Thanks received: 270

Resigned SSRP Moderator x2

NO SMEGHACKERONI 7 years 11 months ago #323750

itzryzo wrote:
so this is what you do instead of f1s? :lol:

ur good but u can only hold it for 30sec so it is a no heck.

been practising really hard trying to get better every day:)
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

NO SMEGHACKERONI 7 years 11 months ago #323751

You achieved what you wanted by practicing it real hard. I can't bhop still without autohop tho ;)
  • BiWx Voorhees
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Riddim & DnB
  • Thanks received: 666

Deathrun- Former Owner
TeamSpeak3- Former Staff
Forums- Former Section Mod- Deathrun- Server Apps
Changed name to HyperioN on Steam

NO SMEGHACKERONI 7 years 11 months ago #323789

ParaMontana wrote:
ǝʌıๅsʇǝʍıǝ wrote:
itzsonzy wrote:
ǝʌıๅsʇǝʍıǝ wrote:
itzsonzy wrote:
Gamersfunhouse wrote:

how fucking dare you, i did my job PERFECTLY and it was you who bullied me into resigning for drama we dont need to bring up again. or do we?
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Indiana Jones.

NO SMEGHACKERONI 7 years 11 months ago #323856

ParaMontana wrote:
ǝʌıๅsʇǝʍıǝ wrote:
itzsonzy wrote:
ǝʌıๅsʇǝʍıǝ wrote:
itzsonzy wrote:
Gamersfunhouse wrote:

What was he going to be demoted for exactly? He was a fine staff member, if anything you basically forced him into it.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8582
Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Nafe.

NO SMEGHACKERONI 7 years 11 months ago #323859

ǝʌıๅsʇǝʍıǝ wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:
ǝʌıๅsʇǝʍıǝ wrote:
itzsonzy wrote:
ǝʌıๅsʇǝʍıǝ wrote:
itzsonzy wrote:
Gamersfunhouse wrote:

how fucking dare you, i did my job PERFECTLY and it was you who bullied me into resigning for drama we dont need to bring up again. or do we?

then why bring it up in the first place ?
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

NO SMEGHACKERONI 7 years 11 months ago #323860

Yeah hmm there is an F1 counter there. You applied to help the server right? or did you apply to bhop around the map?
  • Zax
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 98
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe

NO SMEGHACKERONI 7 years 11 months ago #323864

ParaMontana wrote:
ǝʌıๅsʇǝʍıǝ wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:
ǝʌıๅsʇǝʍıǝ wrote:
itzsonzy wrote:
ǝʌıๅsʇǝʍıǝ wrote:
itzsonzy wrote:
Gamersfunhouse wrote:

then why bring it up in the first place ?

you just said i was gona be demoted so i had to defned myself due to the fact i did my job as staff well and staff team at the time knew that also i was responding to sonzy
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Page:
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds

119 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127