Lewis_is_java wrote:
jam wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Indiana Jones wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Jewnited States of Israel looking good man
Muslims own more property in the UK than brits
I think the Jew K is in a worse state, all yall can do is talk about our country because you guys don't even have one anymore
#ShariaLawintheUK

Outside of the noncey parts sharia law is based. Crime rates will be down and a more traditional life will be law! Family first, hell of a lot better than druggy parents with yutes going round stabbing people
I wonder what ethnicity these "yutes" are :pinch: wouldn't need sharia law if we stopped importing sharia people
White Britons are 7th in ranks for GCSE results in their own country :? Wonder what groups are above them
Not the brown ones
Wrong answer! Indians, Bengalis and Pakistanis all have higher pass rates than white Britons. maybe there's a certain group of people that want the working class to split up and blame each other for their problems instead of realising the truth!
So true actually we should let in infinity migrants because Deliveroo drivers did well on some GCSE's because this means immigrants do NOT rape and become benefit dependants all of a sudden

Indiana Jones wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Indiana Jones wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
I think the Jew K is in a worse state, all yall can do is talk about our country because you guys don't even have one anymore
#ShariaLawintheUK

Outside of the noncey parts sharia law is based. Crime rates will be down and a more traditional life will be law! Family first, hell of a lot better than druggy parents with yutes going round stabbing people
I wonder what ethnicity these "yutes" are :pinch: wouldn't need sharia law if we stopped importing sharia people

Its a mix, round where I live its mostly white yutes that go round robbing and stabbing. I know in parts of london (brixton) its more populated by black brits, other areas of london would be immigrants. Im not poor illegal immigrants by any means nor do I actually want sharia law. I would just prefer it over what we currently have, an economical shitshow with stabbings
This is England's equivalent to negrified America, this is what diversity looks like. ArrDee, Aitch and all the wiggers can get sent back with the rest of them.
I agree, we don't have Muslims, we fought wars for Israel to collapse the middle east to flood europe with Muslims
We just have 2,000,000 Mexicans flooding in every year and blacks reproducing at insane rates since we pay for them to do nothing but drugs and fuck.
Although its "only" in the big cities and literally everywhere else outside of that is practically paradise (not even exaggerating) Whites are still a minority in the most crucial parts of our home. (besides the midwest farmlands, we still feed these goobers)
It's hard for people to articulate why migration is so damaging in the west yet the rest of the world knows how damaging it can be, look at Moscow, look at tokyo, and look at abu dabi, these are major cities with low crime, no homeless, no trash on the streets. This does not mean places are better because they "lack freedom" rather it is because we see a homogenous group of people who have the collective will to want to make their home better than they left it.
This was all of Europe, and it was especially true in America (we became stronger than everyone, faster than everyone in human history.) we can have our divine right to human freedom and human rights, this does not mean we can bring in people who do not respect our land or our culture. These people do not know us or our history, they do not belong here and I think its very cowardly that they flee their homeland, and disgusting that they trash their new home that we were kind enough to welcome them.
It is very flattering tho that everyone in the world would rather live in our cities tho, shows just how superior we are as a culture.
  • Lerpson
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1955
Jay House number 1 as always
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java

the 2024 presidential debate 3 months 2 weeks ago #1425176

Lewis_is_java wrote: Me.
  • Lerpson
  • Diamond Boarder

the 2024 presidential debate 3 months 2 weeks ago #1425177

Lewis_is_java wrote:
jam wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
jam wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Indiana Jones wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
#ShariaLawintheUK

White Britons are 7th in ranks for GCSE results in their own country :? Wonder what groups are above them
Not the brown ones
Wrong answer! Indians, Bengalis and Pakistanis all have higher pass rates than white Britons. maybe there's a certain group of people that want the working class to split up and blame each other for their problems instead of realising the truth!
So true actually we should let in infinity migrants because Deliveroo drivers did well on some GCSE's because this means immigrants do NOT rape and become benefit dependants all of a sudden
agreed man, I think they pass all the gsce tests because they are super duper smart! So smart that they know its okay to gang rape 13 year olds and beat up pregnant women showing too much shoulder on the subway!!!
  • Lerpson
  • Diamond Boarder

the 2024 presidential debate 3 months 2 weeks ago #1425178

Lerpson wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
jam wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
jam wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Indiana Jones wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
#ShariaLawintheUK

Not the brown ones
agreed man, I think they pass all the gsce tests because they are super duper smart! So smart that they know its okay to gang rape 13 year olds and beat up pregnant women showing too much shoulder on the subway!!!
Worlds smartest rapist going to countries where they won't get jail time for raping! because that would be racist!
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4708
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lerpson

the 2024 presidential debate 3 months 2 weeks ago #1425180

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
jam wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
jam wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Indiana Jones wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
#ShariaLawintheUK

Not the brown ones
Worlds smartest rapist going to countries where they won't get jail time for raping! because that would be racist!
Future Doctors and Neurologists only knowing how to enter the country illegally on a wooden boat when they see an unattended white child
  • Lerpson
  • Diamond Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java
  • Page:
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

114 PLAYERS ONLINE